Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet it’s got yellow pit stains 🤮
Oh never mind, it's the vid of BF snorting coke off her hand in her hottub
Why doesn’t Yeasty Queen invite All her fans to share her hot tub? She cud get the pressure washer on them with a yard brush and scrub the Fookers down coz they all look like they are in need of a good wash! They all look like they av slithered out of a drain ffs!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless Chrissy! I remember when her and Dean went on holiday to Cyprus and she fell out with him while they where there and she left him on his own an wouldnt bother with him the whole holiday! Then when she got back she slagged him off all over Facebook!
I remember that, he'd come something to his leg before they went away and he was in pain, she wasn't happy about him staying at the hotel/villa so fucked him off

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ah i wish i could, bleeping love a council dinner but back on slimming world, lost 9lb over 2 weeks, need to keep it up!
Well done girl 👏 ❤👍
Thankgod the united game was on and my other half turned my film off so i could keep up seems he didnt want to spend time with me really atall 😅😅😅😅👍 🙊🙊
@Socialbutterfly cherylsfitnessjourney is her tiktok doll

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jesusss, haven’t been in since about 6 been out for my birthday😂 Just caught up! God girls use are rapid with these threads! Knew it wouldn’t be long till mouth started again the vile cow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone’s said tattle life is just chelsey in all fake accounts 😂 does he realise there’s about 50 off us and if you blink you are lost

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blimey. It’s taken me about an hour and 20 mins to catch up with #7 and this. You lot make me laugh and keep me entertained seeing as I can’t have family and friends round for a while. Cheers tattlers 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bless Chrissy thanking us for being nice. Tattle gets a bad name but I don't think it's a bad place. It's not hard to recognise when someone's not a twit anymore ie Chelsey and Chrissy. Rosie still a bit of a twit. BF biggest twit ever can't see her changing.

• Heart
I commented on one of these threads a few days ago saying I thought chrissy gee was a hanger on arse licker ect I got it completely wrong the guy who I was talking about wasn't him its someone else she videos with regular. I was just looking at that chrissys tts and realised it aint him. Feel a twit now 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Bless Chrissy thanking us for being nice. Tattle gets a bad name but I don't think it's a bad place. It's not hard to recognise when someone's not a twit anymore ie Chelsey and Chrissy. Rosie still a bit of a twit. BF biggest twit ever can't see her changing.
Narcissists don’t change

I commented on one of these threads a few days ago saying I thought chrissy gee was a hanger on arse licker ect I got it completely wrong the guy who I was talking about wasn't him its someone else she videos with regular. I was just looking at that chrissys tts and realised it aint him. Feel a twit now 🙈
You were probably thinking of Dopey Dean. And your description woukd be accurate 👌

• Haha
Ah i wish i could, bleeping love a council dinner but back on slimming world, lost 9lb over 2 weeks, need to keep it up!
Oooh well done! This is my first week back too and I've been soooo bloody good!!

thats because she has no loyalties to anyone not even her own kids she's vile all she cares about is making muni and stuffing tit up her nose she makes me sick absolute bixxx 😡😡
Awe poor lad ..one of many to get her wrath

Reactions: 2
Hahah can’t beli
Hahaha can’t believe you mixed him up with Dean the cockroach.. Chrissy nice looking and Dean looks like BFs backside.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.