Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How people can still follow and stickup for that vile disgusting bf after the hate and aggressive behavour towards chelsey & Chrissy i don't get it.Talks a load of rubbish and contradicts herself constantly.Needs arresting or help with her mental health and total disgrace.Glad can see now what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thought she wasn’t going to be on today as it’s her daughter’s birthday but he’ll no she’s wrapping her presents 🙈😂
So she is wanting people to watch a black screen as she is wrapping presents so u can’t see her cause she is busy. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she keep saying Rosie gave her address out? She didn’t, some bloke called Steve gave it out in the comment section and when I pointed out it’s illegal to doxx he deleted it plus she gave out Rosies address first
Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, that keg she took to the head has clearly left her with some memory issues

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why isn't she showing her face? Did you see the new do last night lol. I wonder if she pulled her out during her episode. First a hat and the those crappy extensions 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Phew I made it, christ people never a dull day is there! I’m headed over to TikTok now for the catch up on that side. Thank god I’ve got you lot to keep me updated. My fomo has subsided now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Phew I made it, christ people never a dull day is there! I’m headed over to TikTok now for the catch up on that side. Thank god I’ve got you lot to keep me updated. My fomo has subsided now. 😂
It's funny actually, I get a bit arsey when I can't get on to catch up! and no i don't have a life :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to say that out of all of this tit show, I think the good we can take from it is the lovely friendship forming between Chelsey and Chrissy. I think that will be a friend for life. Just goes to show good outshines evil. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just want to say that out of all of this tit show, I think the good we can take from it is the lovely friendship forming between Chelsey and Chrissy. I think that will be a friend for life. Just goes to show good outshines evil. 💕💕
gosh we must be linked so well as I was just about to post exact same fecking thing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really hope so best thing both of them did was get away from that one. They are both smashing life and elsa one looking on from the gutter where she will always been screaming ye jus jealous darlins trust

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.