Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna overheat and pass out in that stupid onesie she looks more like big bird than tweety pie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I hope her spy relays this bit of information, your a disgusting excuse for a human being, you need to give your head a wobble and face the reality that your mental health has nothing to do with the sewer that is your mouth or your obsession with another persons genitalia. I don’t give a crap how hard you think you’ve had it, you created the situation you are living and if you have a crap about your boys and daughter you would conduct yourself in a way that inspires them not embarrass them. You’ve said so many times your kids are impeccably behaved, I’m pleased but you can’t take any credit for that and to say you can is delusional
Can you imagine what her kids would be like if she had of brought them up ......they'd be Vile

Reactions: 6
It’s not letting me watch 🙄🤷🏽‍♀️ Just a black screen with a “play” button in centre 😤

Must friggin stink now that yellow thing!!
Hold down on the clip then it should say download file, download it and it should be either in your videos or if you’ve got files on your phone xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.