Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right couldnt help myself just seen chrissygee87 has done a video god bless him what an evil witch arl BF is poor chrissy good on you for bettering yourself lad your life is what you make it ❤❤👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh and may I add I’m his friend but it’s not me feeding back he doesn’t even know it’s me on here but there will be people telling him I just come on here for a laugh I don’t want to drag people into things etc or unsettle people with actual mental health
Of course, I know someone said before his MH is a bit fragile.. but I’m guessing he reads this anyway.. so want him to know I for one don’t give a 💩 about what BF has to say..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right couldnt help myself just seen chrissygee87 has done a video god bless him what and evil witch arl BF is poor chrissy good on you for bettering yourself lad your life is what you make it ❤❤👍
Once he let her go he sorted himself out. Good for him 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have never posted on this before. So thank you very much for the tags on both pages lol. I just laugh at all the comments they are spot on. I also watched some of her live and had to turn it off.

Reactions: 5
I know I said I was going but just wanted to say thank you for letting me spill my guts to you in messages 😂 I feel better with having shared what I said with another person in the know! Sorry for being soppy and derailing! 😘
I'm here for you also ❤ & that goes for anyone else who is struggling and needs a private chat! I've been on here long enough to know the dance and that sometimes things can get to ya! 💌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love seeing Chrissy now he’s cut that toxic witch out his life. 💕 He’s flourishing without her negativity draining him. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just saw alecandras posts from today and shes wearing that manky jumper again someone needs to tell her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I know I said I was going but just wanted to say thank you for letting me spill my guts to you in messages 😂 I feel better with having shared what I said with another person in the know! Sorry for being soppy and derailing! 😘
I didnt mean to laugh at your post hun i was trying not to come on and watch a film at the same time so my thumbs were arllll over the place but bkess you and yes our little tattle bastxxx family is awesome 🥰🥰❤

• Heart
If anyone can, can they screen record the live tomorrow, I'll probably be out doing my weekly shop after the school run so will miss it 🤧

• Heart
Someone has actually commented “life has now begun” on bf vid cos she got a follow back 😔😩 I just can’t cope with these desperados, absolute little begging wet wipes, some of these ‘fans’ are actual grown ups with kids and jobs but get a hard on from a wool on tiktok replying them 😷
Wtf!!🤣🤣🤣 I would rather eat belly button fluff than have join BF,s fan possy!! The little crumbs all getting a wide on coz they think they are TT famous,,,Absolute Melts!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thats whats wrong with her.not mental health ..all the years of sherbet has that reasoning part of her dopey brain addled

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s been an enlightening day with us tattlers .
We’ve discovered so much about each other and some of the challenges we face personally or in our families and yet none of us have turned into vitriolic foul mouthed prejudiced and spiteful POS like Flappy Bird and I think that a big high 5 🤚for us as decent human ‘beans’
If anyone can, can they screen record the live tomorrow, I'll probably be out doing my weekly shop after the school run so will miss it 🤧
@mrsf15 has got our back ladies dont worry about the facebook recording if you cant make it ❤👍

The comments on bfs videos are embarrassing, middle aged women literally obsessed with her that kerrie saying she had tears in her eyes and all the others its madness shes aint the bleeping queen

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.