Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To sit on the fence I’m wondering if she is on bail as surely she would of broke one of the conditions of not using social media for malicious abuse (Chrissy) does anyone else think there’s more to this than in the cells over weekend and that’s why she’s hyping over a reveal on Friday

Reactions: 5
Busker in liverpool
Ha haaaa not even Liverpool, outside primark in Birkenhead!!! He got a letter from shop staff asking him to jog on as he was ruining their days 🤦🏻‍♀️ You just can’t make this tit up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg it's all been kicking off today and I've been working 😭 anyone who can condone the behaviour of that woman are people I never want to be associated with , her words could really ruin someone's life it shouldn't be allowed 😠

Reactions: 6
I’ve spoken to him and it’s broke my heart 💔 how could someone stoop that low and hurt someone like that
She’s not a human being she’s evil to the core, I hope he knows that no one with a brain will believe her and we all love him and to keep his chin up

I've just caught up with it all now and wow she's an absolute disgrace. I hope chrissy is ok and isn't letting it affect him mentally

Reactions: 3
Been at work today and missed all the drama, but have managed to log on here and catch up on all the goings on !! She is one classy lady. I don't think she actually realises how much trouble some of the things she is saying could get her into!

Reactions: 3
I’ve spoken to him and it’s broke my heart 💔 how could someone stoop that low and hurt someone like that
I was actually really upset for him, He seems so so lovely. Chrissy if you can see this, its not just us Tattlers that think shes a twit, your life is way better then hers and she is just jeeeeeaaaalous because she's got no one...literally no one

Reactions: 8
The empath in me is really hurting for him today. I hope it doesn’t affect his new start at college and stuff because that’s what the vindictive witch is trying to do. I can’t express how much I bleeping ate her. Actual real hatred.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs to get over this delusion of grandeur that everyone is jealous of here

1. People talk about her because she gives us something to talk about like Corrie like eastenders like reality car crash tv I’m not jealous of eastenders but I’ll talk about it

2. The Vile abusive venom she spits and says oh we all say stuff when we’re angry... yeah we do stuff we secretly mean like I’ve got my partner a fat twit in anger Cos he’s piled on weight snd was calling me things ( it was a bad argument only happened that one ) but I mean I meant it the kids started looking like a squirrel with his cheeks... I have never got so mad I’ve shouted slurs at people or racist remarks

3.She gets her little no hopers who have no money or no friends who follow her and think that what she’s saying is normal to attack people so she doesn’t have to that’s inciting hate along with the hate speech

4. She is exactly what people talk about when they say they hide behind mental health my mental health is suffering duck off you rat. You spit hate and don’t understand the come back that peoole don’t agree with you and the reason peoole don’t agree with you the normal ones is because they have an educated mind and an empathetic heart!

no one is jealous or a rinsed our slag who’s had her kids taken away from here who has no real deep and meaningful friendships who sits online Everyday begging for people to pay for her piss flap pics so she can get a bag of beak with her jaw line that must have been carved in my a brick her long horse face and her balding head... the fact she has no intellect I mean the silly bob can’t even lip sync properly or spell who the hell would be jealous of you the reason people talk about you hunz is because we laugh at you not with you you’re a joke Birkenhead Joke

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The empath in me is really hurting for him today. I hope it doesn’t affect his new start at college and stuff because that’s what the vindictive witch is trying to do. I can’t express how much I bleeping ate her. Actual real hatred.
Same here, I'm a big old softie inside and I feel really hurt for him. I don't care what someone did I would NEVER out such personal things like that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She knows that whatever she says about Chrissy or Chels affects us tattlers.. but not so much as Chrissy and Chels themselves.. they were so right cutting that poison out of their lives.
Anyone remember that tiktok where someone stands it tit and looks at their shoes and goes ‘oh I’ve stood in tit’ well every piece of tit I look at is above that piece of skat Helen Cross.
Have a nice day 😉

All us tattlers need to step up cos yhis is goin bit far keep posting up on our pages that she started all this initially and is a threat on social media platforms

Reactions: 9
All us tattlers need to step up cos yhis is goin bit far keep posting up on our pages that she started all this initially and is a threat on social media platforms
Agreed, at first it was just a tit show watching her make a Wally of herself backtracking and seeing through the constant bulshit stories but she is now really affecting people’s lives. She’s gone way further than I for one thought possible. She’s going to kill someone with that vile mouth one day. I’ve reported loads of times and she just keeps coming back like a bad penny. She has to be stopped.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.