Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please remember the time she posted to her VIP her hole with tit hanging from it. Its just hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Whose horse is that? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Andynorth5 yeh we are all chelseys robots ๐Ÿค– ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ where do these people get it from ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ, I really do try to like people but they make it so friggin hard!!! All this carry on is a classic example of why you should jeep yeh circle small and to also enjoy yeh own company !!! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly Cherylfitnessjourney should be removed from tiktok, its shocking. I dont think shes a bad woman but the attention and attention seeking does her no good. Shes a Karen Matthews in the making!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a state she was tonight. I just cant understand her followers โ€œlove you babeโ€ etc etc my god! Are these people idiots. They wont not be capable of joining a forum, so we not need worry about them coming here!
We would soon know as all they would say is I luv u I wanna b u โคโคโคโค๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Can we please remember the time she posted to her VIP her hole with tit hanging from it. Its just hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I only heard about this on the last thread yesterday , just when I thort I was up to date on everything ๐Ÿ˜‚ ahh I still canโ€™t believe it, did it actually have shite on it ๐Ÿ™ˆ canโ€™t believe an even asking that question ๐Ÿ˜‚ cringing for meself that much Iโ€™ve just clenched next bum cheeks โ˜บ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m that weirdo that wants to see it, Iโ€™m getting major fomo every time it gets brought up on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a state she was tonight. I just cant understand her followers โ€œlove you babeโ€ etc etc my god! Are these people idiots. They wont not be capable of joining a forum, so we not need worry about them coming here!
They would be eaten alive!!!!

LOL no.. Just one of her videos saying she has a coke addiction but then cuts to a fridge full of Pepsi ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ jesus it pains me how thick she is.
I cant breath you are lying right?
Picachoo gone bad!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚soz about the spelling am elegantly wasted and only have one eye working๐Ÿ˜ด
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ i bloody love this thread your all brilliant and make me smile everyday ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I imagine announcing your love of BF in the northwest is the equivalent of a American announcing their love for Trump. Only for the deluded and mostly uneducated. Imagine the pure embarrassment on all ye mates faces if you told them you got a shoutout from banter flaps and were buzzing about it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly Cherylfitnessjourney should be removed from tiktok, its shocking. I dont think shes a bad woman but the attention and attention seeking does her no good. Shes a Karen Matthews in the making!
Oh am blocked an I honestly donโ€™t know why , I only made one comment on one if her videos saying she had massively embarrassed herself , she must have blocked me coz canโ€™t find her since , she was irritating anyway so sheโ€™s done me a favour really, but yeh your deffo right she is an attention seeker for sure ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
Im just bookmarking like Hansel and gretal so I donโ€™t get lost for the 10th time this week Iโ€™m off to sleep keeping up with you lot does me in. See you all bright and early for tomorrowโ€™s installment

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wanna see it, just for shits and giggles, then i can pass it on to my two only other friends and laugh hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.