Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha
someone (KOIMANS) commented to BF latest video

DID YOU USED TO BE A GUY? :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🙈 these people walk amongst us
I’m shocked, she looks like an everyday nan that bakes cakes and feeds her grandchildren too many sweets when they visit. How she can support this disgraceful human is unfathomable.

I can’t believe Chrissy feels he has to justify or prove himself to that rotten slag. I’ve had friends in the past I’ve fallen out with etc and never once would I even consider hurting them in any way shape or form because I’m a decent human being and it’s not in me to try and ruin anybody. She’s a sick fucker and is going to have a very lonely life. Team Chrissy and Chelsey here. We see right through her the calculated witch.
I knew he would be devastated! She's a horrible bastard I swear to god 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
been having a genuine mental health struggle over here this morning so I’ve had to take a diazepam and feeling a little dozey so not sure how well I’m going to keep up with it all today!
Big hug, hope u feel better soon xx

Reactions: 4
I’m shocked, she looks like an everyday nan that bakes cakes and feeds her grandchildren too many sweets when they visit. How she can support this disgraceful human is unfathomable.
she has a video on her profile saying that she doesn’t agree with what BF says and that she loves Chelsey but she’s still going to support BF. She comes across quite well to do which just proves money can’t buy intelligence

You know I was thinking the same, we have all falling out with people but it’s it’s low to even disclose personal things about them. She’s trying to hurt him anyway she can. Speaks more of her than it does him. He’s such a good looking guy also, shame he’s not straight.
Yenno what makes it even sadder ? The fact she knows exactly how it would effect him and his mental health that is how calculated she is an absolutely raging over that , she knows his mental health an will have been frothing at the mouth last night knowing he will have probably been an anxious wreck yday waiting for that live today an what she was gunna say, and now she has him in bits thinking he has to justify to the world that he doesn’t carry what she said he does , I really wanna hold him an tell him it will all be ok I really do , I’ve already killed BF god knows how many times in my head , but seriously it’s absolutely beyond me how that thing has not been banned from ALL social media , an the fact she plays the mental health card just beggars belief , am running out of words to describe that thing I really am , Chrissy luv if your reading am sending you lots of love an hugs keep smiling that gorgeous smile this will pass an you have new beginnings and that what she’s tryin to get in the way of !! Remember your the controller of your own destiny not HER someone who was a supposedly best friend for years , nah I’ve fell out with good mates al never speak to again an never would I stoop so low to even repeat ther buisness or to even make up vulgar lies about someone all because she has nothing else bad to say about you , BIG SHOUT OUT TO CHRISSY GEE AN CHELSEY !!! look after each other , bless him ay , just sad am gutted she’s ferral!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I might be wrong but all of her targets have had a history of either MH or are part of the LBGTQ community. She went to Styal for racist abuse or maybe there’s other charges? Seems to have a issue with anyone who isn’t her way inclined

Reactions: 10
Girls, come on now.

I agree CherylFibness is an absolute head case but there no need to start attacking her appearance. That makes us just as bad as arl BF.
I can only get on board with ripping the back out of BFs looks cos she deserves it ALL

X
Agreed! I never judge anyone or ther appearance my girlfriend has said she’s even surprised by how I’ve been over all this but in the beginning it was more to do with how she was speaking to an about people an thinking it was ok.... well I wasn’t ok with that , then the bullying started then the abuse an I just couldn’t hold it in , then as the weeks have gone on she got worse I just wanna see her banned from ALL social media she makes peoples lives a misery ..... an am not ok with that either ......... then there’s today an how she’s made Chrissy feel knowing how it would even make him feel is just pure evil , she’s damaged and she’s ferral ! An I have never ever in my life seen anyone act or speak the way she does an I have come across some people on my journey believe me but her she’s deffo “a different breed” as she keeps sayin , but not in the way she thinks she is ! I dunno if al even do another post coz am running out of words to describe her !

Agreed! I never judge anyone or ther appearance my girlfriend has said she’s even surprised by how I’ve been over all this but in the beginning it was more to do with how she was speaking to an about people an thinking it was ok.... well I wasn’t ok with that , then the bullying started then the abuse an I just couldn’t hold it in , then as the weeks have gone on she got worse I just wanna see her banned from ALL social media she makes peoples lives a misery ..... an am not ok with that either ......... then there’s today an how she’s made Chrissy feel knowing how it would even make him feel is just pure evil , she’s damaged and she’s ferral ! An I have never ever in my life seen anyone act or speak the way she does an I have come across some people on my journey believe me but her she’s deffo “a different breed” as she keeps sayin , but not in the way she thinks she is ! I dunno if al even do another post coz am running out of words to describe her !
I think @Doveytale was talking more about the remarks on chezza’s appearance. Bf on the other hand deserves everything she gets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.