Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Watchadoin

Well I hope her spy relays this bit of information, your a disgusting excuse for a human being, you need to give your head a wobble and face the reality that your mental health has nothing to do with the sewer that is your mouth or your obsession with another persons genitalia. I don’t give a crap how hard you think you’ve had it, you created the situation you are living and if you have a crap about your boys and daughter you would conduct yourself in a way that inspires them not embarrass them. You’ve said so many times your kids are impeccably behaved, I’m pleased but you can’t take any credit for that and to say you can is delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Greentwo

Anyway Im going to be contacting my best mate Neil at the liverpool Echo to run a story on her.

• Haha
Aw Chrissy Gs videos in tik tok 😩🥰 she’s absolutely horrible isn’t she ay bless him , he’s confirmed a lot about what we’ve already said , yenno she’s gunna come out with a load of lies don’t yeh about him , he seems so on edge with it all , poor lads started over an has new beginnings ahead of him an that’s what she will HATE him for more than anything , she’s gunna make a show of herself why doesn’t she just leave the lad alone !! How sad ay all because he didn’t wanna go on holiday an be controlled by him , I just wish she would get a permanent ban from all SM for life , she is always an will always be out to ruin people if they do her any wrong or don’t do as she wants she will attack in a heartbeat because we all know it has to be about the narcissistic bully vile breathing thing that she is ! Am really upset after watching his videos As I’ve mentioned before I really am such an empath and I feel for him yet I could NEVER feel any empathy towards BF because if all the hate an negativity she spreads on a daily basis I just don’t like bully’s an that’s what she is plain an simple a bully an a narcissist an what she’s doing tomorrow with this live is classic narcissist behaviour because she knows Chrissy so well an obviously how his mental health is effected an she will be buzzing knowing how she’s making that poor lad feel tomorrow , sad yenno really sad an chelsey although chelsey can hold her own and is a strong woman SHOUT OUT TO CHELSEY 🥰 Chrissy luv if yeh reading this best of luck in your new beginnings chin up lad this will all soon be old news , at least your not around her or have to bump into her , you do you an keep that gorgeous smile on your face !! God am so emotional over him yenno she is vile !

• Heart

Watchadoin

It’s been an enlightening day with us tattlers .
We’ve discovered so much about each other and some of the challenges we face personally or in our families and yet none of us have turned into vitriolic foul mouthed prejudiced and spiteful POS like Flappy Bird and I think that a big high 5 🤚for us as decent human ‘beans’

• Heart

Greentwo

Shes an idiot, you cannot catch aids, she obviously doesnt have a clue. If he is hiv positive or not, its none of her business, how dare she. Its actually illegal what shes doing.

READ THIS ELSA FANS!!!!!
And she said her fans have been making fake accounts up of Chelsey on adult websites which is illegal, the police can request the IP address and come to your house, its an extremely serious crime as its classed as soliciting someone, since its been set up by someone else and not the person. Chelsey can actually contact the police and then they will check the IP address with the websites and pay YOU a visit.

• Wow
You know it’s one thing to attack people especially when you have a monster anger problem like that soft melt... but to sit there and say stuff so personal that may or may not be true I don’t think it is but to stoop that low and be like yeah he’s got aids I’ve heard he’s got aids like it’s some kind of fucking germ and you need to stay away Cos he’s diseased is a fucking down right derogatory fucking statement the amount of gay men still fighting for the right to give blood and help people who suffered and were left to rot by family’s friends with this disease because oh touch them and you’ll get it And she’s sat there using to to insult him sorry but she’s a fucking rinsed out slag

• Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Hahaha I don’t judge anyone leave them to be negative I’m not doing this with violence I’m a nice person
GET OFF MY PAGE YOU UGLY SLAG YOU ARE BLOCKED 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She treats her Fox/faux coats like bloody ornaments- scruffy bint
I messaged that Michelle an askd her how she could gift someone so vile with free items just to promote ther buisness she’s homophobic, transphobic, a bully, harrassr , instigator and vile with her mouth and a predator on SS making people lives hell on a daily basis , told her she would be the last person I would want promoting my business, said I would rather give someone with a 1000 followers who’s decent the gifted items than someone as vulgar as her just because of the amount of followers she had I said am presuming it’s because of the high number of followers you gift them an not the person she is and then went on to say , you do realise a huge amount of those followers are kids and a lot of who wouldn’t be able to afford her prices anyway , offered her a little buisness advice also guess what happened ........ BLOCKED 😂🤣

• Haha
Guys I love you all but I've got to come off here I am addicted and not getting anything else done in real life. You'd have my TT and I'm still supporting on there. Its been a ride 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Massy

Chatty Member
We have a few newbies on their way ladies keep liking posts from previous threads so be prepared for them catching up 🥰🥰🥰👍
@Lp78 👋👋🙋‍♀️
The rest are still abit back

Mrskane29

VIP Member
The glue bit for those who didn't see... deffo worth a watch just to see how thick she really is!

Attachments

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
@Chocco where are you today girl you alright has Cheryl found you
I’ve only just got on 😭 the crotch goblin is poorly. How inconvenient on the press release day. I’m still catching up. Just seen the TikTok ones and I am absolutely fuming. I know we all knew she was venomous but she has excelled herself today. Really thinks she’s untouchable doesn’t she piece of shit! 🤬 anyway I’m on page 28 I will see you all soon xx

• Heart
  • Sad
OMG she’s on live saying that Chrissy g has got aids and that he’s a rent boy and all sorts it’s fucking disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Bostonxx

VIP Member
So just to clarify we learned nothing new than she's telling everyone Chrissy has aids. I'm not really interested in anyone's status unless I'm sleeping with them.

Elsa breadflaps frost, playing victim to circumstances she created 2020

• Heart
Reactions: 15