Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This place has taken over my life! Get nowt done as sat on here refreshing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Agree completely about the friendship of Chels and Chrissy is the positive to come from BF's tit show 💗

Reactions: 9
Chrissy and Chels are the real MVP’s who people should be looking up to as they have suffered really adversity in life and overcame it. If my daughter grows up to idolise someone like BF I would wool her up those stairs and make her do 10 Hail Marys. She’s the reason we still have to fight for certain communities in 2020 because she spews out hate and kids think it’s ok because she was angry and she doesn’t mean it cos her mates are trans/gay! It does my nut in. If only they could see the hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Chrissy and Chels are the real MVP’s who people should be looking up to as they have suffered really adversity in life and overcame it. If my daughter grows up to idolise someone like BF I would wool her up those stairs and make her do 10 Hail Marys. She’s the reason we still have to fight for certain communities in 2020 because she spews out hate and kids think it’s ok because she was angry and she doesn’t mean it cos her mates are trans/gay! It does my nut in. If only they could see the hypocrisy.
[/QUOTE

these fools will reap what they sow soon enough

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to this too sound bad so please don’t take it the wrong way but I’m a little bit shocked and disappointed in the tiktok LGBTQ community because I thought they’d have been on her like a rash defending one of their own and Chrissy now too.I totally get it they may not want to get involved because that things like a dog, she just keeps on going for the throat. But I expected to see a little bit more support! I’m not part of that community and I think the things she come out with is so so offensive & rude, so god knows how they feel about it

Reactions: 18
It’s the caption for me 🙄🙄🙄 who you trying to convince?!
It’s the caption for me 🙄🙄🙄 who you trying to convince?!
It’s the comments from her crumbs that crease me!! 🤣U can imagine them on their knees,overcome with emotion,crying all over their phones while writing them,Thinking,,,,maybe BF WILL notice me this time🙏!! Maybe when all this Corona is over she could get a real job ,,, On the Stage🤩,,,,in a pantomime as Widow Twanky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs TT all quiet and I’m all caught up I’m gonna have to do some sort of housework now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t want to this too sound bad so please don’t take it the wrong way but I’m a little bit shocked and disappointed in the tiktok LGBTQ community because I thought they’d have been on her like a rash defending one of their own and Chrissy now too.I totally get it they may not want to get involved because that things like a dog, she just keeps on going for the throat. But I expected to see a little bit more support! I’m not part of that community and I think the things she come out with is so so offensive & rude, so god knows how they feel about it
She also went for stefabulous I believe. She thinks she can say what she wants and doesn’t have consequences. She is a massive part of the problem with society today. She throws out racial, transphobic and homophobic slurs then feels she can justify it because she has friends in these communities. How anyone can still be friends with her knowing what she says about others is beyond comprehension for me. Do they think her thoughts don’t apply to them?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nearly a full thread from yesterday and it’s only lunch time 👌🏻👌🏻😂😂 how am I supposed to work with all this going on. They should have declared a public holiday for the grand reveal 😬😬😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok ok it’s all quiet in hoodvill now so I need to go cut the grass and do some gardening while the yellow bastarding thing is still out in the sky!! If I’m not back before a new thread please take me with you all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
awww no i missed squareteeth x baghead thirst trap Cheryl, Damn you housework :LOL:

i thought she said she will never show her face on a live as that would be showing people where she is & that's not what she is about o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.