Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for crying out loud is this woman for real? She is actually doin a promo for the live, I swear I can’t cope with her Birkenhead antics yano, who even carries on like that 😂 what 38 year old ‘gilf’ gets dolled up like a bratz doll to do a promo pic to dish a bit of gossip on Facebook, Christ on a bike she is in another world mate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I laugh to myself how she gets on her I love me rant going on about she gained 10k followers in a couple of days. The reason you gain followers is because you’re a car crash waiting to happen and people want to see when it does. 😂 also does anyone get a bit weirded out when she starts talking about herself as a third person? Eg. Everyone loves the banterqueef, because she is positive, she is funny... etc etc. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
*Chelsey voice* Hello loves!

I'm absolutely creasing over her trying to pronounce adhesive. All the comments spelling it out phonetically like she's 4. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Only reason why I mentioned this Is that it's something that we learn in childhood education and clearly that wasnt way for her and that's no one fault to be in there 30 or older not being able to do it that failing from her parents and believe no one should be mocked for that. Im not stickiking up or defending her what she does acts or threats or reacts now or decisions she makes as an adult its her own conscious decision. . I do believe she is vile and is probably like a pot with a lid boiling trying to hide real nasty her with positivity. But I believe they early basics edcuation is nothing we have control over and dont believe that should be mocked.
And as an adult you can take the time to learn and certainly when she was in prison she had time to learn... can not stand people who use their upbringings as excuses when as adults we all have the CHOICE to make the correct changes. She chose to be the nasty individual she is now, she chose not to be a mother to her children etc. Choices are what define people not excuses. I'm sick of this generation, always looking for someone else to blame rather than themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shes definitely hyping up the Facebook live, just to spew bullshit bile about Chelsey, as if she's going to try tell everyone anything different to what she's said already. Give it a rest crusty no one believes anything you say apart from your brown nose minions

Reactions: 10
Cracks me up she’s arguing with herself at the top it says friday an in the caption she’s put tomoz you mean 😂
She said 10 on her live and 11 in the caption, I need to know so I can clear my schedule for the hour 😂 gonna have to ask her but my TT profile pic is a loaf of bread 😂 #justiceforbanterqueen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think because this is an active criminal case we are to keep it pg?? If indeed it is. She deffo went to jail this weekend.

Reactions: 4
Never wanted to reactivate Facebook so much in my life! 4 years since I last went on it. Do you think anyone will notice if I sneak back for the 10am press release?! 😂 do you have to follow the person to watch their lives on there?
No I’ve watched a live of hers before and don’t follow her so fill your boots 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think treat people the way you want to be treated not everyone deserves respect 🤷

Reactions: 9
Ah I didn’t see that! I don’t click on the videos or pictures unless it’s screenshots of comments or lives! That makes sense 😂 please don’t post pictures of that, I might lose my dinner if I see it
And in case the police are reading 😉 that’s not me bullying, I’d lose my dinner if I saw anyone’s nudes unexpectedly!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.