Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else’s hubby think they are having an affair because they are up till all hours on their phone catching up on breadflaps adventures? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“All about positivity now”
“Leave them too it”
“No good for my mental elf”
“Having 3 weeks off this”
🐂💩🐂💩🐂💩

He is ‘save’ very save.
Urgh. Honest to god, I absolutely detest this toxic, vile oxygen thief.
It’s true what they say, a leopard never changes its spots.
I feel the same there has never been a stranger in all my 35+ years of life that has infuriated me as much as her. I’m not even sure which part I detest the most... the vilest of humans the dregs of the dregs of society. 😠😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel the same there has never been a stranger in all my 35+ years of life that has infuriated me as much as her. I’m not even sure which part I detest the most... the vilest of humans the dregs of the dregs of society. 😠😠😠
I don’t think I’ve even left so much as a sarcy comment on anyone’s page on any socials EVER in my life never mind joined a forum with like minded tattle bastard folk 😉

That one tho....oh my god it deserves everything that’s coming it’s way.

• Haha
Does she not learn? Now she's threatening Chrissy publicly and using her son and brothers to do so? Ffs, 'im plodding along minding my own business'.... yeah looks like ya are hun

How do you reply to a comment all new to this 😂😂
Only learnt how to comment the other day

Morning Tattlers! Wow I've got some catching up! I am genuinely gutted I missed her trying to say adhesive for 15 minutes 😂

Reactions: 7
I've just seen the Chrissy Gee's posts 🥰 what a lovely bloke he is, I am so glad he's away from BF and happy 😊

Reactions: 8
I’m that weirdo that wants to see it, I’m getting major fomo every time it gets brought up on this thread
So am I, I’m also disgusted in myself for feeling like this. I never got to see the sniffing coke video and I was genuinely upset I wasn’t quick enough last night 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Who's this Sam Bailey lookalike sad sac or what
Whose horse is that! 😂 ohh this cracks me up.

Reactions: 1
They banned the account, it’s a video that was on here of her sniffing coke off her thumb. She got more round her nostrils than up them. Trying to look a baddie 😬😂
The picture is my pp pic haha

Why doesn’t Yeasty Queen invite All her fans to share her hot tub? She cud get the pressure washer on them with a yard brush and scrub the Fookers down coz they all look like they are in need of a good wash! They all look like they av slithered out of a drain ffs!! 🤮
Could you ideally the stds floating round it after 🤢

The picture is my pp pic haha

Could you ideally the stds floating round it after 🤢
[/QUOTcould you see 🙈 sorry o ly jusy had my morning coffee
Morning ladies im trying to catch up. Its my little girls 1st birthday today so won't be on much so keep me tagged especially if you lot go to a new thread again lol xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So am I, I’m also disgusted in myself for feeling like this. I never got to see the sniffing coke video and I was genuinely upset I wasn’t quick enough last night 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Whose horse is that! 😂 ohh this cracks me up.
The Coke video is in here or thread 7 I think

The chocolate starfish video if you find it ... just don’t make eye contact 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s a fan page as they tried to follow me even though I do t follow her but obviously something is going down with the Rosie v Elsa and the police
Rosie looks far calmer now she’s not directly involved. She was genuinely upset that BF had mentioned her and wanted BF not to mention her name or cause drama they attempted to go on Rosies live and got blocked. But BF said “She can’t come on here” so defo involved with police

Reactions: 3
Anyone else’s hubby think they are having an affair because they are up till all hours on their phone catching up on breadflaps adventures? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
my hubby asked who I was talking to and not sure he believed me so showed him ( from afar) the page ..... I was given a look of disappointment and a head shake till about an hour later when he declared he’d had a little look around and how funny it was !
so if you’re lurking again hubster ..... hi honey😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good morning
Ive been at work since 4 got all my jobs done, text my boss and told him I really don’t need his interference today and to stay the duck where he is 40 miles away. I’m ready for the 10/11 o clock show down tit show 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.