Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Massy

Chatty Member
Right for future reference again because I’m in trouble AGAIN for the 50th time today.

- Keep it PG-13 or the thread will be closed and they won’t let us start a new one
- Can somebody if they think on tag me or somebody else when we reach page 50 so that a new thread can be started

apart from that keep the laughs coming cause mrsf needs them and I’ll miss you when I’m gone 😂😂
Were not aloud to post explicit pictures of arl BF just let us know if she posts a new video on her oage and we will go and have a look for ourselves but please dont post ones where shes in her undercrackers 🥰🥰😘😘 but keep the banter coming im gonna sign off tonight the mr says im neglecting him between him n work there all spoil sports 😅😅🙈 goodnight you tattle basxxxds much love ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Utterbollocks

So Alexandra has posted a link to the woman, Ida, who I think got a shoutout from elsa at some point for being "loyal and having her back" at some point in a live. She's sent alexandra over 50quid worth of gifts of her wishlist, including an echo dot. It's obvious this woman has learning difficulties, and she says herself on one of her vids that she has terrible anxiety and aspergers. After Elsa calling Rosies kids "cripples" and being generally disgusting to anyone she thinks she's better than (which is simultaneously everybody and nobody)this just doesn't sit right with me.

• Angry
  • Sad

Hamfred

Ladies and gents....if you get a spare min just google elsafrost uk punting 🧐 thank me later 😘

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrskane29

VIP Member
TO THOSE WHO MISSED IT, IVE POSTED THE TIKTOK LIVE IF YOU JUST SCROLL BACK A PAGE OR TWO, ITS IN 3 PARTS!

Also, well done to her for dropping her brother on for an assault charge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Chrissy and Chels are the real MVP’s who people should be looking up to as they have suffered really adversity in life and overcame it. If my daughter grows up to idolise someone like BF I would wool her up those stairs and make her do 10 Hail Marys. She’s the reason we still have to fight for certain communities in 2020 because she spews out hate and kids think it’s ok because she was angry and she doesn’t mean it cos her mates are trans/gay! It does my nut in. If only they could see the hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooh well done! This is my first week back too and I've been soooo bloody good!!
Can you all stop with the SW chats, I’m over here, off plan sneaking in a few Jaffa cakes before bed cos my fellas working away and can’t see me 🐷 and you lot are making me feel guilty 😂

P.S well done on being good though #tattlefitnessjourney

• Haha

Saintsbird

I bet it will be regurgitated crap from public domain from yonks ago about our Chels, that we all have heard/seen and have moved on from, because Chelsey is actually a decent human being who realises her mistakes and improves on her own character, not to mention apologise and admit on her wrong doings from the past! ... Unlike some one else I've seen.

Last edited:
She needs to get over this delusion of grandeur that everyone is jealous of here

1. People talk about her because she gives us something to talk about like Corrie like eastenders like reality car crash tv I’m not jealous of eastenders but I’ll talk about it

2. The Vile abusive venom she spits and says oh we all say stuff when we’re angry... yeah we do stuff we secretly mean like I’ve got my partner a fat twat in anger Cos he’s piled on weight snd was calling me things ( it was a bad argument only happened that one ) but I mean I meant it the kids started looking like a squirrel with his cheeks... I have never got so mad I’ve shouted slurs at people or racist remarks

3.She gets her little no hopers who have no money or no friends who follow her and think that what she’s saying is normal to attack people so she doesn’t have to that’s inciting hate along with the hate speech

4. She is exactly what people talk about when they say they hide behind mental health my mental health is suffering fuck off you rat. You spit hate and don’t understand the come back that peoole don’t agree with you and the reason peoole don’t agree with you the normal ones is because they have an educated mind and an empathetic heart!

no one is jealous or a rinsed our slag who’s had her kids taken away from here who has no real deep and meaningful friendships who sits online Everyday begging for people to pay for her piss flap pics so she can get a bag of beak with her jaw line that must have been carved in my a brick her long horse face and her balding head... the fact she has no intellect I mean the silly bob can’t even lip sync properly or spell who the hell would be jealous of you the reason people talk about you hunz is because we laugh at you not with you you’re a joke Birkenhead Joke
Preach girl 🙌🏼 You got it spot on! This whole ‘ everyone ‘jeliuus’
narrative is cringeworthy. She is too self absorbed to realise it’s human nature to watch someone make a wolly of themselves. I’m fuming I’ve wanted my fella home for months (he’s in special forces and been stuck on deployment cos of corona since March) and they have bloody sent him home today and I’m gonna have to actually interact with humans tonight and not watch BF. Swear down haven’t turned my tele on in days 😹

• Haha
  • Heart

Massy

Chatty Member
Right couldnt help myself just seen chrissygee87 has done a video god bless him what an evil bitch arl BF is poor chrissy good on you for bettering yourself lad your life is what you make it ❤❤👍

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Only reason why I mentioned this Is that it's something that we learn in childhood education and clearly that wasnt way for her and that's no one fault to be in there 30 or older not being able to do it that failing from her parents and believe no one should be mocked for that. Im not stickiking up or defending her what she does acts or threats or reacts now or decisions she makes as an adult its her own conscious decision. . I do believe she is vile and is probably like a pot with a lid boiling trying to hide real nasty her with positivity. But I believe they early basics edcuation is nothing we have control over and dont believe that should be mocked.
And as an adult you can take the time to learn and certainly when she was in prison she had time to learn... can not stand people who use their upbringings as excuses when as adults we all have the CHOICE to make the correct changes. She chose to be the nasty individual she is now, she chose not to be a mother to her children etc. Choices are what define people not excuses. I'm sick of this generation, always looking for someone else to blame rather than themselves

• Heart

Chocco

Chatty Member
I can’t believe Chrissy feels he has to justify or prove himself to that rotten slag. I’ve had friends in the past I’ve fallen out with etc and never once would I even consider hurting them in any way shape or form because I’m a decent human being and it’s not in me to try and ruin anybody. She’s a sick fucker and is going to have a very lonely life. Team Chrissy and Chelsey here. We see right through her the calculated bitch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Greentwo

Honestly Cherylfitnessjourney should be removed from tiktok, its shocking. I dont think shes a bad woman but the attention and attention seeking does her no good. Shes a Karen Matthews in the making!

• Haha
Reactions: 13