Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just thinking no matter who it is she exposes tomorrow, we know about rosies past we know that there's someone out there that keeps all and everything she's ever done which is weird and obsessive to me. Chelsey is more than honest in my opinion about how she's been working on becoming a better person so I don't care about her past either. And if it is about Chrissy I still don't really care 😂 I can't think any of them have behaved worse that she has the last few weeks with everything she's said and done.
Agreed my sentiments exactly xc

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone no if her kids are together or are they all split up living with dads. I feel sorry for them she doesnt care

Reactions: 2
Elsa you had the entire library of Google images at your fingertips and you couldn't find a picture of a fridge full of actual Coke cans instead of Pepsi?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Meerkats we are like on here when summits goin down or a live is occurring on TT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We have a few newbies on their way ladies keep liking posts from previous threads so be prepared for them catching up 🥰🥰🥰👍
@Lp78 👋👋🙋‍♀️
The rest are still abit back

Reactions: 16
They all have different dads bran has always been with his nan another one is with the nan as he dad was or is in prison and the other 2 are with their dads
You would think she would sort herself out and focus on getting them back the mess

Reactions: 7
It’s been an enlightening day with us tattlers .
We’ve discovered so much about each other and some of the challenges we face personally or in our families and yet none of us have turned into vitriolic foul mouthed prejudiced and spiteful POS like Flappy Bird and I think that a big high 5 🤚for us as decent human ‘beans’
👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Elsa you had the entire library of Google images at your fingertips and you couldn't find a picture of a fridge full of actual Coke cans instead of Pepsi?
You really couldn't make it up could you, its that bloody dumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a state she was tonight. I just cant understand her followers “love you babe” etc etc my god! Are these people idiots. They wont not be capable of joining a forum, so we not need worry about them coming here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s good at least they are reading instead of a million updates and who’s who 😂
Ino instead of us having to write a book in the comments 🙈🙈🙈 i dont mind keeping people up to date if i can i appreciate it when people do it for me 😘😘👍

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.