Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libramoongirl

New Title Suggestion:
Ellie Darby #9 I don’t need to wear a mask & where’s my pants you may ask....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

duckenergy67

Elle Darby #9 -trousers are in the bin, conman needs a trim,my tan looks like gravy, am I having a baby?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

duckenergy67

Honestly, pregnant or not - I agree with the depression comments.
A few years ago Elle had all these hopes and dreams and manifestations of being successful on instagram/youtube, getting married, having her own dog etc.

But now? She's in a majorly oversaturated corner of the internet, most of her fans are B&M-crushed-velvet-chavtastic-young-girls who are hardly on the same level as this "mature" white company-esque vibe elle is going for.

Her and Connor don't really have anything in common, her house is designed purely based on how it should look on insta, she's had an awful few years with her mum, she's trying to push out fashion content and the odd gym outfit - when really she has no fashion sense and never goes to the gym.

I honestly think she'd benefit from taking a step back from the influencer world. Sharing all your life on the internet over stories and vlogs is just a quick dopamine rush. I feel she's in need of a massive life overhaul. Sorry if that sounds brutal. But ditch the whole Doing It For The Gram vibes and actually live a life she wants to live. She'd into all her manifesting and spirituality and has clearly been through a lot of shit, I think she'd be a good life coach or working in a supportive role if she had the right training. Sure, an *actual job* isn't as lucrative and much less money than influencing, but I feel like her heart will be happier.

It seems she is quite lost and a lot of what she posts online just seems to be for validation, keeping up with the joneses and making all her Boos happy.

I say all of the above with the best intentions. I actually really like Elle, and I think she has so much potential and joy; which is wasted on sitting in bed eating digestives and vlogging her face serums. I'd love to see her continue to film videos etc, but I feel she needs something else to give her that spark back from 3-4 years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If I'm honest I do think people are being a little harsh, her and Katie have lost their mum I can't even begin to imagine the feeling. I think they really deserve some time away together. I also don't think its wrong that Connor went either (as much as he does irritate me) as Katie seems to really like and look up to Connor from what I see in videos so I think she would of liked that he went along. I also think people are wrong for calling her out for being with Katie as it "breaks the rules" I'm sorry but if my mother/loved one had passed away all rules would be out of the window I'd be spending as much time as I could with family and I wouldn't be penalizing anyone else for doing the same either 😩
Hi Elle,

It was a horrible year for her. I don’t think anyone denies that?
Regarding the covid rule breaking, was it spending valuable time with her sister while she posed without a mask on in a public place (hotel lobby)? Posing outside Cartier?

They’ve dragged Katie to London which I’m sure she loved but don’t be fooled that this gift was organised for her. It’s so Elle and Con and flash the cash, Katie would have been happy with a country escape with the dogs. Covid and Katie weren’t a second thought.

London numbers are terrible and it’s not helping when influencers visit to show off and eat out only, no important reason. Maybe it’s important for them to look rich and I’m sure the nurses are happy for her to get her Cartier ring fixed. She has just posted a photo of herself posing in public with no mask on to 500k people. It’s honestly disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed something and this year it’s become more and more apparent, has anyone else noticed: Con is CONSTANTLY putting Elle down, her choices of clothes, hair, size, behaviour, her presents for him etc, and she’s constantly saying “Connnnnnn, that’s NOT on” - and she’s constantly seeming upset by what he’s saying.. It’s so uncomfortable and I often want to leave a comment on the videos saying “Why the F is Con talking to you like that- it’s not even funny”
In the recent B&M video - he’s being the biggest DICK, and then he gives her the chocolate and she looks into the camera and holds the chocolate up saying “relationship gooaaals” errr no! He’s just been the biggest arse & you’re constantly picking on eachother and then you try to claim yourselves as “goals” 🙄 I think she’s so hung up on wanting to be goals - it’s nauseating 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 50

DietGossip

VIP Member
Reminder that Elle is not the only person who has lost people this year, grief is not an excuse to not wear a mask and travel around the country because you think rules don't apply to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Upintheair83

VIP Member
although to be fair, I always liked her videos in the first 1-3 years of her channel (I'm an old school subscriber).
This was when she had only just dropped out of university and life after working in recruitment. I think it's quite sad, because back then, she quit her studies/corporate job to put more effort into her youtube channel, which was focused on health and fitness etc. Whereas now, her channel is focused on ??? random hauls from cheap shops, a vlog arguing with connur and showing her white house.

Basically what I'm saying is, she was -relatively- grounded at the start, and I can imagine dropping university and a salaried job to do full-time youtubing was a massive deal. She obviously had a lot of passion and commitment back then. This was also like 2015-17 when influencer culture wasn't such a massive thing.

But now, everyone is an influencer, literally all you need to do is wear fake tan and a white jumper. She's obviously got no direction with where she wants to go, and probably lost her passion. That, alongside the fact that she is the backbone of her fiance's existence is probably quite sad.

I feel like they will probably very unlikely break up. She's too empathetic, and knows that if she ditched connur then he would have absolutely nothing. Although he'd probs go on Love Island lol
I agree she is very lost! But I also think it’s so easy for her to earn money this way that she’s lost motivation. I mean her vlogs are Just boring! It’s basically a day in the life of a young girl who doesn’t work but has a lot of money to waste! It’s so boring! I think that’s why she shows a lot of the dogs (I like the dogs I’m not complaining) but she really has nothing else going on. I wondered if it’s just because of Covid and maybe her mum passing but now I’m not so sure. Her days are basically get up late, have a hot drink, wear Angelle collection, make breakfast, take dogs for a walk, eye fuck herself, film a white company haul, then watch Connor as he makes her tea and then cosy night with biscuits and snacks by the tv.
I mean there isn’t any content really. She seems to have no interest in anything- her health and fitness seems to have completely gone and her diet makes me feel sick! It seems full of shite! Iv never really seen her eat anything nice.
Her relationship with conman seems more strained because as much as she seems lost he seems to be getting more immature. Their dialogue together in the last vlog was legit like a mum and son! Conman doesn’t have the emotional depth that I feel Elle needs to flourish but I think she’s quite happy settling with him. God knows why!
I actually think she’s been very strong since her mum passed because I would be a complete mess! I’m pleased she’s managed to put her Xmas decorations up and is trying to be positive I feel that’s really brave of her. I think deep down there is more depth to her but she is stagnant with conman around.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying I’m a ‘fan’ of Elle. There are lots of things I don’t like- like how she claims she’s a size small all the time! Yeh hun, just own it, you have a nice figure! You don’t have to be super skinny to have a nice figure...but be real!
I think the fillers and filters hide many insecurities and set a bad example to younger viewers and don’t get me started on the bloody angelle collection.
I suppose because I’m a lot older than her I sort of feel abit sorry for her in some ways, I don’t think she’s a bad girl but she’s kinda just ruining herself a little. She actually has a lot of potential to do better and be better but I think she’s quite content on living her life on social media and pleasing conman. How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Ladya31

Screenshot_20201212_110721.jpg

A beautiful, classy restaurant they are in and there's Connor with his Angelle collection hoodie on, smarten up for goodness sake🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Koko17

I’m sorry but I just find her appearance to be really odd. She looks like a 47 year old woman, fresh out of a divorce who managed to bag 80/20 of the estate.. lives alone with the dogs and spends her days getting work done to her body. Her face is so botched up it’s actually quite painful to watch at this point!!

The final straw for me was when she asked Lucy to be maid of honour.. I believe it should have been Katie and my opinions won’t change on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can we just take a second to see how naturally stunning she was. No makeup, little / no filler, no fake hair. God I miss her when she was like this! She has ruined herself :(
8C232578-1DA1-4542-ABA3-5F43B2CFF7C4.png

• Sad
  • Heart

Fishflakes

5E4BCDD8-96A2-414A-A7D4-ED25342F5011.png
Why does she always go on about weekends? Like she doesn’t just sit on her flat arse 7 days a week 🙄 your Thursdays are no different boo

• Haha
  • Heart

Finster

Elle Darby #9
She’s gone the colour of an Umpa Lumpa, Sis that’s not a dress it’s a jumper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Chocogossiper

Did anyone watch the lockdown vlog ? theres a part where Elle is saying she isn't wearing a bra to tesco and seriously, I dont know what makes me feel more sick; conman creep saying 'ooooo so if I accidentally lift up your top in tesco I could see you' or Elle deciding to leave it in after editing. I personally find comments like that sooo sleazy and off putting, especially coming out of his mouth.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Clarity456

VIP Member
So they took Katie to london for a "very special christmas present" :rolleyes:

Where Connor just happened to have a business meeting, Elle did her xmas shopping in Selfridges, and they went to Cartier to sort Ellies ring out.

Wow, what a thoughtful pair 🥺

I think a spa day just elle and katie closer to home with no cameras would have done the job - and probably been better - my hun!

ETA her walking right in to katies room, and filming her in a towel, she looked so uncomfortable poor thing! as well as the way she patronises her is just vile

• Heart
Reactions: 39