Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon7761

Pisses me off how in her new vlog she’s saying before lockdown she was sooooo busy and ‘burning the candle at both ends’ yet majority of vids she uploads is just her going shopping, or her having a chill day, or her walking the dogs? Like what are you soooo busy doing??? Try actually working hard like everyone else, lazy cow

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Her story 'if you don't want to keep up with me this weekend due to your own personal feelings that's fine'
I've heard this pandemic being referred to as Covid-19, Coronavirus, Sars-Cov-2
but never “your own personal feelings”

Nothing screams class like orange tan marks, bare legs and a basic bitch youTube merchandise beige hoodie.
Cartier should snap her up

• Haha
  • Heart

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
I cant believe he's demanding to move already?!? And trying to get elle to sell the house when she doesn't want to! They would lose SO MUCH money if they sold that house 😳 also WHY is the div saying the ps5 doesnt count as a present because he guessed the suprise!?! Honestly Elle is mad wanting to marry that thing. Such a goldigga!! I really hope she gets a prenup!

• Angry
  • Heart
They're so selfish for going to London. Her story 'if you don't want to keep up with me this weekend due to your own personal feelings that's fine' erm no there's a fucking pandemic on and we are meant to be staying at home you mug. She knows the importance of protecting vulnerable people as her mum was one, makes it even worse in my opinion.

Reactions: 38

Kerrywal

She’s dropped the dogs off at that dog hotel again for the weekend! They’ve only had Hector just over a month and they’re already leaving him 😅

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I do enjoy when she spoils Katie. She deserves it
The thing is, yes we should all be staying at home. But the tiers are allowing, the hotel are open and so are shops and restaraunts. So nothing is illegal!! I think it’s lovely she is spoiling Katie
Just cos it isn't illegal doesn't mean it isn't immoral and certainly shouldn't be promoted as an influencer. Elle has the money and facilities to provide her and Katie a wonderful experience closer to home - again, there is NO excuse for their actions. They are grieving so they could cause others to grieve due to a Covid loss? Drop me out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Ladya31

Poor Katie looked so uncomfortable being filmed in her towel. 1. Why would you go into her bathroom filming? And 2. If you noticed she had just come out the shower and was in a towel you'd apologise and stop filming immediately. Not continue to film her and ask her questions when she is visibly uncomfortable with the situation and then go on to POST IT ONLINE.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Legr2

I know Elle is known for breaking the rules but no way in hell am I going to jump down her throat for seeing her sister and trying to make her happy during one of the hardest times of the year after such a large loss

• Heart

NurseCN

I know this is selfish from my part but basically one reason I can’t watch anymore is because I am Baffled by influencers who get pregnant and make out it’s really easy because for some people it isn’t nor is having a ‘perfect’ life and the constant speculation is irritating.
Same. I’ve had to stop watching Carys after their ‘5 months of hell TTC’ as I enter my 13th month with no success

• Sad
  • Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Honestly think they've taken Katie along to make it look like a good excuse for going during covid and they'll receive less comments by saying that rather than them two just going, 'Katie needs a break, this is my present as a big sis to her'. Really, Elle? Looks more and more like a trip for them to me... as I said in my other post the other day, I think Katie would appreciate a nice weekend away with her big sis, just them two, not with Con there!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ups27

VIP Member
The thing is, yes we should all be staying at home. But the tiers are allowing, the hotel are open and so are shops and restaraunts. So nothing is illegal!! I think it’s lovely she is spoiling Katie

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Living doll

Chatty Member
Anyone else think the house looks cold and not loved bar the living room, no curtains up, couches are a mess, spare room looks ridiculous and overcrowded with that big metal bed, nothing on the bedside tables, beds and pillows not even made properly, it just didn’t make me feel like ohhh that’s lovely that is, made me want to fix things and make it homely etc

I could not have these fingers near me 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33