Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just watching her confidence journey again and when she is saying how she was made to feel like she was doing the wrong thing by people around her and I know she has mentioned before about someone/something happening back when she started and we've always wondered who/what. On the video Lucy commented "My lord honey I think I speak for the all of the angels, the person that made you feel like that is SO awful!!!!! Karma will get them thats for sure xxxxxx"

I know people thought maybe it was her mother but I don't think it would have been for Lucy to comment something like that. Maybe it could have been her parents partners? I can't imagine Lucy commenting saying karma will get them about her own dad or Elle's mother?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm just watching her confidence journey again and when she is saying how she was made to feel like she was doing the wrong thing by people around her and I know she has mentioned before about someone/something happening back when she started and we've always wondered who/what. On the video Lucy commented "My lord honey I think I speak for the all of the angels, the person that made you feel like that is SO awful!!!!! Karma will get them thats for sure xxxxxx"

I know people thought maybe it was her mother but I don't think it would have been for Lucy to comment something like that. Maybe it could have been her parents partners? I can't imagine Lucy commenting saying karma will get them about her own dad or Elle's mother?
did her mum re-marry ?Could have been her partner

or even her dad ? Are they both close to their dad ?

Reactions: 3
did her mum re-marry ?Could have been her partner

or even her dad ? Are they both close to their dad ?
I think so, she definitely had another partner I'm sure people have confirmed.

Regarding her dad they do seem close to him but I do get a vibe it could be him. I think (can someone please confirm) that her dad had cheated on her mum so I guess there may be a bit of resentment there perhaps?

Brand new to this thread. Was wondering if someone could explain what’s wrong with her stomach. What condition does she have?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brand new to this thread. Was wondering if someone could explain what’s wrong with her stomach. What condition does she have?

I’ve never heard her mention anything about it... but I don’t watch her anymore so might be wrong...

Reactions: 1
Absolutely No clue 😂

Just googled. No it’s Elle Darby. She has an odd shaped stomach compared to the rest of her body and feel like I have read somewhere that she has a condition
I think you must mean her hips but I don't think it's a condition. I think it's just the way her body is

Reactions: 5
Absolutely No clue 😂

Just googled. No it’s Elle Darby. She has an odd shaped stomach compared to the rest of her body and feel like I have read somewhere that she has a condition
What.. Her stomach is normal.. Her hips are wide but that’s not a “condition”

Reactions: 11
Yeh sorry it’s her hips, not her stomach. My stomach is way bigger than hers regardless but yeh it’s more her hips.

Yeh sorry it’s her hips, not her stomach. My stomach is way bigger than hers regardless but yeh it’s more her hips.
Has she had a procedure done as ive googled her and she hasn’t always looked like that. Sorry I’m being lazy but really cba reading through all the threads

Reactions: 1

Has she had a procedure done as ive googled her and she hasn’t always looked like that. Sorry I’m being lazy but really cba reading through all the threads
No it’s just her body shape she hasn’t had a procedure. The only cosmetic surgery that I’m aware of is a boob lift/implants.

No it’s just her body shape she hasn’t had a procedure. The only cosmetic surgery that I’m aware of is a boob lift/implants.
She's also made entirely of wax! If you light one of her hair extensions, she becomes the perfect light source for Connuh to write one of his amazing fitness guides where he reminds everyone he's one of the "Top Personal Trainers in the world!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's waiting for it to harden, then she's going to spray them all gold and sell them as part of the Angelles Dog Poo line for 200 quid a turd!
She's waiting for it to turn white so it will fit in with her White Company vibe.. they amaze me they really do! And not in a good way 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else confused as to why her and Connor were shooting for Angelle today? Last time I checked we were in lockdown... Then again she is Elle Darby so of course she can do what she wants :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Had to turn todays vlog off as soon as she said shes enjoying lockdown. So insensitive to everyone who is currently struggling which is ALOT of people. Whether it be financially or mentally, im sure thats p**sed alot of people off when she said that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Had to turn todays vlog off as soon as she said shes enjoying lockdown. So insensitive to everyone who is currently struggling which is ALOT of people. Whether it be financially or mentally, im sure thats p**sed alot of people off when she said that
Also when she said Connor had just popped out then you see him with all his gym stuff on 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wonder who’s gym I mean house he went to ?? So much for lockdown

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.