Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louise89

Most recent video has really convinced me of the pregnancy.
Elle said she’s doing some baking and Connor complains that he’s trying to diet and she said no he’s not.. he said “if I’m not on a diet then you’ll have to buy ME some Camembert and pâté, both things she wouldn’t be advised to eat in pregnancy!
What time stamp is that? Trying to find it! I also really think she is pregnant

DietGossip

VIP Member
Shocked she’s an ambassador for Spotlight oral care - her teeth are not nice, has she ever spoken about them before or this another ad?
Pretty sure I saw loads of people talking about how bad Spotlight are just the other day as well.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Tier 2 are only allowed to go in restaurants with those in your households/ bubble
No I meant in wales, if they have come to visit Carys and James. In wales you can have up to 4 people from different households in a booked restaurant or cafe

TheRoyalHousekeeper

You'll receive backlash because you're spewing out ignorant statements. Food addictions exist, just like drugs or alcohol - it's a disease. Not to mention the struggles that people have with food and eating disorders on a daily basis which are largely perpetuated by small-minded halfwits like you. Have a day off
Made me spit out my tea 🤣🤣

NurseCN

I’m exactly the same! I absolutely love dogs, but I really don’t feel anything towards theirs except for mild irritation...: and I’ve no idea why

I get that she’s excited she’s finally got that ring 😐 but saying “in some ways” it’s been the best year of her life, the year she lost her mum....
seems so wrong.

I love dogs but damn I can’t take to their dogs at all 😂😂
I haven’t watched her since the set up engagement vlog,
Hector... what an odd name.

In her video with James & Carys, Con mentioned getting mulled wine for her and she laughed, can’t remember the time stamp but surely he wouldn’t suggest that to her if she was?
Unless she laughed knowing she can’t have any and he suggested it sarcastically. I am not bothered either way and can’t tell if they are overly obvious on purpose with hints or if they do it on purpose so people speculate. Being tired a lot could also be to do with her thyroid condition.

tbf i wear a lot of fake tan and have white bedsheets (not white company - tk maxx) - a hotwash and some whitening stuff from b&m does keep them looking fresh
Same mine fake tan just washes off in the wash? No problem
I also wear full pjs the night of first application, after it’s been washed off I have no problems