Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, yes we should all be staying at home. But the tiers are allowing, the hotel are open and so are shops and restaraunts. So nothing is illegal!! I think it’s lovely she is spoiling Katie

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She genuinely can't do or go anywhere without Con!!!! I was very shocked she left Hector I have a 6 month old Golden Retriever and it wouldn't even enter my head to leave her while she is so young. She would have been better taking the pups to a dog friendly lodge for the weekend, there is so many available. I feel that would have been a far less extravagant thing to do, and I think Katie would have loved it.

It's fiancé Elle ...🤦🏼‍♀️ fiancée is the female version

445k followers.. that fake proposal sure did the trick
Thick as pig tit the pair of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Knowing how smug Con is being in that hotel 🤢

Imagine him checking in 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I do enjoy when she spoils Katie. She deserves it
The thing is, yes we should all be staying at home. But the tiers are allowing, the hotel are open and so are shops and restaraunts. So nothing is illegal!! I think it’s lovely she is spoiling Katie
Just cos it isn't illegal doesn't mean it isn't immoral and certainly shouldn't be promoted as an influencer. Elle has the money and facilities to provide her and Katie a wonderful experience closer to home - again, there is NO excuse for their actions. They are grieving so they could cause others to grieve due to a Covid loss? Drop me out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just cos it isn't illegal doesn't mean it isn't immoral and certainly shouldn't be promoted as an influencer. Elle has the money and facilities to provide her and Katie a wonderful experience closer to home - again, there is NO excuse for their actions. They are grieving so they could cause others to grieve due to a Covid loss? Drop me out.
Zanna can dijk (an influencer who was friends with Elle back in the day) is currently in the Maldives on a gifted holiday!!!! I’m just saying yes she’s gone to London but others are doing a lot more risky things than her.

Reactions: 7
So not only are they travelling for NON essentials, they’re clearly not distancing from Katie, they’re only in London to shop and eat. BORE OFF. ps. It’s freezing and not legs out weather

Reactions: 15
These two are really grating me lately. Their dopey voices, their constant bragging and buying. It’s so irritating I love Elle until about a week ago and now I can’t stand her

Reactions: 16
the thing is she can travel in tier 2 and go to other places so there isn’t actually a problem with it.. if she was tied 3 then different sorry but she isn’t.

Reactions: 16
I actually can't believe she's at claridges. How much does that cost!! I thought they'd have a dress code. She looks like such a chav. What's wrong with trying to look classy

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but I just find her appearance to be really odd. She looks like a 47 year old woman, fresh out of a divorce who managed to bag 80/20 of the estate.. lives alone with the dogs and spends her days getting work done to her body. Her face is so botched up it’s actually quite painful to watch at this point!!

The final straw for me was when she asked Lucy to be maid of honour.. I believe it should have been Katie and my opinions won’t change on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's nice they've taken Katie away, I doubt Katie is in Elle's bubble though as she states as I'm sure if Katie living alone now is in her Dad's but who knows. I just don't understand why Elle didn't take Katie alone for a girls night away, I'm sure Katie would appreciate that so much more and really enjoy some proper time with her big sister without Con tagging along. She never gets that with Elle because he's always there. I'm surprised he even goes and doesn't suggest that to be honest then the dogs wouldn't need to be shipped off somewhere else either.
Also, enjoy a weekend treating Katie without shoving the camera in her face, turn off your phone Elle and enjoy time with your sister without showing off what an amazing 'big sis' you are for taking her to extravagant hotels.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's nice they've taken Katie away, I doubt Katie is in Elle's bubble though as she states as I'm sure if Katie living alone now is in her Dad's but who knows. I just don't understand why Elle didn't take Katie alone for a girls night away, I'm sure Katie would appreciate that so much more and really enjoy some proper time with her big sister without Con tagging along. She never gets that with Elle because he's always there. I'm surprised he even goes and doesn't suggest that to be honest then the dogs wouldn't need to be shipped off somewhere else either.
Also, enjoy a weekend treating Katie without shoving the camera in her face, turn off your phone Elle and enjoy time with your sister without showing off what an amazing 'big sis' you are for taking her to extravagant hotels.
I couldnt agree more, plus Katie grew up around labs herself, im not sure what happened to her Mums dogs but i'm guessing she is not with them anymore, a nice rural countryside weekend with Herbie and Hector off camera and away from social media would be lovely.

Reactions: 11
Katie deserves better to be honest, they’ve both been through hell and to lose your mum, after such a long difficult road, it’s something I would never wish on anyone,
But Katie isn’t a puppy like herby and “what the heck”
She’s not fodder for content, for either sister!
I think Elle genuinely loves the bones of Katie (Lucy, no comment) but she’s so used to being an “influencer” she doesn’t seem to realise her audience should NOT be part of their time together, especially over the Christmas period, the first one without their mum.

Reactions: 29
I asked my husband how old he thought Elle was (from listening to me watching videos) he guessed spot on I was shocked so I showed him her Instagram photos and he said oh mid 40’s 😂 he said she acted her age or younger but looks much older. She was such a natural beauty too. It’s nice to advertise their house is probably empty as well whilst in London as if anybody was home they would be dog sitting. These influencers are in another world.

Reactions: 12
I know this is selfish from my part but basically one reason I can’t watch anymore is because I am Baffled by influencers who get pregnant and make out it’s really easy because for some people it isn’t nor is having a ‘perfect’ life and the constant speculation is irritating.
This this and this ♥♥it annoys the f out me they do it To make people speculate! Its such a sensitive subject and they play with it! Also Elle was such a massive hypocrite like dont ask woman if shes pregnant its insulting and now she is creating this herself 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ like ive said in carys thread baby is my biggest dream and i dont think my mental health would take well miss Queen elles baby shannigans 🤔🤦‍♂️ some things in life Are not For content

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.