Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch the lockdown vlog ? theres a part where Elle is saying she isn't wearing a bra to tesco and seriously, I dont know what makes me feel more sick; conman creep saying 'ooooo so if I accidentally lift up your top in tesco I could see you' or Elle deciding to leave it in after editing. I personally find comments like that sooo sleazy and off putting, especially coming out of his mouth.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Did anyone watch the lockdown vlog ? theres a part where Elle is saying she isn't wearing a bra to tesco and seriously, I dont know what makes me feel more sick; conman creep saying 'ooooo so if I accidentally lift up your top in tesco I could see you' or Elle deciding to leave it in after editing. I personally find comments like that sooo sleazy and off putting, especially coming out of his mouth.
Can't wait for the next vlog "We did it in the Pasta aisle in Tesco!" and the whole video is her going "CONNUH! THESE CARBS HAVE GOT YOU SOOO RANDY!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we just take a second to see how naturally stunning she was. No makeup, little / no filler, no fake hair. God I miss her when she was like this! She has ruined herself :(
8C232578-1DA1-4542-ABA3-5F43B2CFF7C4.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can we just take a second to see how naturally stunning she was. No makeup, little / no filler, no fake hair. God I miss her when she was like this! She has ruined herself :(
View attachment 316823
fullly agree. I understand cosmetic procedures are totally one's own choice, but I think theres a line between getting cosmetic procedure for confidence enhancement (like a nosejob, boobies, tummy tuck) whatever - if you genuinely had horrible body image with that area and the procedure massively enhanced that.

but face fillers? her face was absolutely fine before, like there was nothing worth noting? she was very conventionally attractive.

Her IG following feed is obviously full of waxy girls pumped full of silicone, therefore she negative compares herself to them

Reactions: 12
She looked like she was going to cry when con said he wasn’t going to eat their wedding cake. I don’t remember if my husband or I ate any of our cake

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Elle, before she went mad on fillers, was absolutely stunning. A truly gorgeous girl.

As I said before, she's got extremely low self esteem which is why she did it and why she's with a guy who keeps her down there and scrounging off her!

Reactions: 17
I think con makes comments and encourages the work but doesn’t realise it’s ruining her until it’s been done she’s aged so much with each filler. Why did she say Hello Fresh 500 times in the space of 2 minutes 😂 it’s like they sponsored the video not Pantene and the cheesey line about loving the smell of her hair 😂

Reactions: 7
View attachment 316823
She looks like a young Scarlett Johansen here, why would she destroy her looks

My jaw dropped when I saw it was £14 for a scrunchie. Not even that nice may I add

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually felt sorry for her in the B&M stocking video. She seemed to put a lot of effort into Connors gifts and he just bought random crap for himself. Only 1 bar of chocolate too when we all know she loves snacks. Does anyone know if they read here?

Reactions: 5
I actually felt sorry for her in the B&M stocking video. She seemed to put a lot of effort into Connors gifts and he just bought random crap for himself. Only 1 bar of chocolate too when we all know she loves snacks. Does anyone know if they read here?
she once references "guru" websites before in like q&a with conman and basically said we are all sad and need to get a life and heal ourselves or something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she reads here or at least has taken on board feedback because her last 2 vlogs have been much more toned down and more homey 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yeah also Connor mentioned that they need vitamin D, bit of a coincidence after we mentioned how ghastly he looked

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed how her collection is basically copies of the Zara collection? The pjs are on Zara right now, her Zara A/W haul she has an open back black top with a tie bow. on. Surprise surprise her new collection is open back with a tie bow! 🙈🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Connor used to like everything of Tammy Hembrow’s, noticed how he hasn’t recently since the engagement 🤣 Elle clearly noticed.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.