Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I mean if what they ordered from McDonalds is considered a "lot" then im deffo on the road to diabetes and high cholesterol hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It took me over 4 years to conceive with my baby and it was one of the hardest times in our lives in our ttc journey. So to see these young girls in their 20's saying how devastated they've been trying to conceive for a few months as they thought it would happen straight away really pisses me off! 🤬 they need a reality check!!!

Agree with this. Although we haven't been trying for years and I am in my 20's still, I've had loss after loss and its so hard. I've just had to go through another miscarriage, baby was measuring just over 12 weeks and it was so heartbreaking. All I want is my family for support and it happened at the start of lockdown 2.0 🙄 everyone's journey is different, but Carys saying her journey was 'hard' when she got pregnant after a few months and is having a healthy pregnancy really aggravates me ☹

• Sad
  • Heart

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Connor getting sponsored for Tesco food yet all they go on about is M&S Christmas food... !
said the same about Hinch yesterday, being a Tesco colleague myself it really makes my blood boil that these z listers are being fucking paid by my employer when the money could be donated to charity, people that are in need. Or reinstate colleague double time/time and a half for working sundays and bank holidays that was taken from us 🙄

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
hey angullls,
just wanted to remind you i’m not a shit person for going to London during a pandemic, because I’m doing it for Katie,
I could give you one hundred and one reasons as to why it’s ok and within the guidelines but, yolo, why not use my vulnerable sister instead.

I could ask her to come live with us over the Christmas period, that would probably be the right thing to do, but I’m no gonna do that am I, because it’s my first Christmas as a fiancée so it’s allllllllll about me.

so anguLLs, just to be clear,
I’m really just using her as a get out clause now, you know it, I know it, so let’s get going so I can eyefuck myself in numerous different locations around London (sans fucking trousers) for the gram 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha

Lillylola

It took me over 4 years to conceive with my baby and it was one of the hardest times in our lives in our ttc journey. So to see these young girls in their 20's saying how devastated they've been trying to conceive for a few months as they thought it would happen straight away really pisses me off! 🤬 they need a reality check!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Nothing says a romantic weekend away for your 25th birthday with your fiancé like bringing along your younger sister to sleep attatched to your room. I get Elle wants to spend some quality sister time with Katie but couldn't it just be the two of them, then Con could of stayed at home looking after Hector and Herbie to save them from going to the kennels.

Spencerino42

View attachment 345081
No, Queen Elle doesn’t have to xx
This was me, she's deleted it now of course. It makes me really sad, I understand there's not much guidance IE travel restrictions but standing up in a restaurant for an insta shot without a mask oozes selfishness. I've been a lover for a long time, but when I've had to sit struggling to breath with covid, and my uncle thought he was going to die alone in his house from it, I can't carry on supporting somebody who values insta over other people's health

• Sad
Which I get but I do genuinely think that Elle (compared to a LOT of other influencers and you tubers) isn't too bad for editing her pics, she doesn't morph her body, she doesn't completely change her face and she does still actually look like herself unlike most. We have all used filters now and again let the girl live :ROFLMAO:
Personally no, I don't use filters. And are you joking??? Her vlogging camera literally has a skin-smoothing filter effect on it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It's been pointed out on here when it slips and you can see her real face!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

rlouisep9

VIP Member
She MUST be pregnant... nobody in their right mind would wear this unless they were hiding something (especially to go into Cartier!)

Con man posted that he had got champagne for Elle but he’s known for heavily drinking even if Elle isn’t so could be all for a cover up on the gram 🙄
Cartier and Claridge's dressed like a complete chav and once again, without any trousers 🤦‍♂️

• Haha

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
In other words, she’s having a massive Xmas gathering and will be breaking covid rules but realises she can’t show it?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This might be an unpopular opinion, but who really cares what he/they are wearing, just because it’s posh or expensive 🥴
I would absolutely fucking care if a bint walks in with her camera leading the way dressed like she’s about to star in her own version of pretty woman,
It’s basic manners you learn from childhood, it’s like going to a wedding in a tracksuit 😕 I’m not a snob but the try to attract attention in order to stand out.
I actually think Elle looks lovely in the photo Con put on his stories from their breakfast, I’m assuming she has trousers on.

From the hotel

Claridge's – the dress sense is smart casual however most folks dress up but men don't need to wear a jacket and tie. ... The dress code stated on the Claridge's website is as follows – elegant smart casual; no shorts, vest, sportswear, flip flops, ripped jeans or baseball caps.

We do not have a dress code, Our guests within the hotel usually opt for a smart casual look.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

jessiedean

I’m a bit behind, has Elle said that she’s got an announcement coming soon? If so when is it happening?
they haven’t directly said anything but said in a vlog that next Christmas will be the best Christmas.. so people are speculating she is pregnant along with other things she has said such as being tired etc.
Now I’m all for a speculation but discussing if someone is or isn’t pregnant is a really big thing. I may be a bit sensitive to it because I struggle with infertility myself but you just never know someone’s full story or what might be going on behind the scenes.. sorry to be a Debbie Downer 😂 but it is just a sensitive subject for some and not the best thing to gossip about

• Heart
Reactions: 30