Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they took Katie to london for a "very special christmas present" :rolleyes:

Where Connor just happened to have a business meeting, Elle did her xmas shopping in Selfridges, and they went to Cartier to sort Ellies ring out.

Wow, what a thoughtful pair šŸ„ŗ

I think a spa day just elle and katie closer to home with no cameras would have done the job - and probably been better - my hun!

ETA her walking right in to katies room, and filming her in a towel, she looked so uncomfortable poor thing! as well as the way she patronises her is just vile

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Where Connor just happened to have a business meeting, Elle did her xmas shopping in Selfridges, and they went to Cartier to sort Ellies ring out.

I think a spa day just elle and katie closer to home with no cameras would have done the job - and probably been better - my hun!

ETA her walking right in to katies room, and filming her in a towel, as well as the way she patronises her is just vile
Not forgetting they got themselves a gorgeous room and Katie a standard ha ha.

Donā€™t get me wrong, a Claridges room is gorgeous but it did make me giggle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No doubt when the pregnancy announcement comes she will shove the camera in Katie's face, guess what Sis, OMG Sis, really SIS.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ETA her walking right in to katies room, and filming her in a towel, she looked so uncomfortable poor thing! as well as the way she patronises her is just vile
Her patronising ways drive me insane! She is the Queen of condescending! Only trashengelles allowed in her corner of the internet and if you dont boo boo lick her toot toot then you Are jealous and in need of Prince charming in ur life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her patronising ways drive me insane! She is the Queen of condescending! Only trashengelles allowed in her corner of the internet and if you dont boo boo lick her toot toot then you Are jealous and in need of Prince charming in ur life!
She can get bent lol I've got a prince charming thanks who actually has a job and pays for himself :LOL: :LOL: I normally don't comment on Elles vids as she doesn't annoy me as much as some other influencers, however, something made me watch this one and I was disgusted! Has she gone massively cringe lately? I mean even more so than before?

Reactions: 8
hey angullls,
just wanted to remind you iā€™m not a tit person for going to London during a pandemic, because Iā€™m doing it for Katie,
I could give you one hundred and one reasons as to why itā€™s ok and within the guidelines but, yolo, why not use my vulnerable sister instead.

I could ask her to come live with us over the Christmas period, that would probably be the right thing to do, but Iā€™m no gonna do that am I, because itā€™s my first Christmas as a fiancĆ©e so itā€™s allllllllll about me.

so anguLLs, just to be clear,
Iā€™m really just using her as a get out clause now, you know it, I know it, so letā€™s get going so I can eyefuck myself in numerous different locations around London (sans bleeping trousers) for the gram šŸ™‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So what was the point of the ā€œdisclaimerā€ at the start to say they will be taking all the precautions. Why just not go altogether and gift Katie a ā€œIOU/card with the gift inā€ and then go when itā€™s safer? Load of spiel

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So what was the point of the ā€œdisclaimerā€ at the start to say they will be taking all the precautions. Why just not go altogether and gift Katie a ā€œIOU/card with the gift inā€ and then go when itā€™s safer? Load of spiel
like NYC 2019.......
the best gift sheā€™s given, that they cancelled.

(I know the mum was unwell but I still believe they postponed because it was the very week they moved into the new house, plus they travelled 2 weeks before and after the failed birthday trip)

Reactions: 15
My friend saw her in Covent Garden this weekend where she was posing by the christmas tree

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really uncomfortable seeing her vlog poor Katie in her towel, awful thing to do.

also, money can buy you a lot of tit, it canā€™t make you classy though.
he should have got her a pair of trousers.
I wonder if she actually wanted it, I think it looks awful with her engagement ring. Iā€™m definitely not a fan of mixing gold and silver, but theyā€™re also very different styles

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she actually wanted it, I think it looks awful with her engagement ring. Iā€™m definitely not a fan of mixing gold and silver, but theyā€™re also very different styles
I find those rings have become very chav, perfect gift from Connor Hefner

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Really uncomfortable seeing her vlog poor Katie in her towel, awful thing to do.

The ring is vile, looks like something a chav would have got from the Argos catalogue 10 years ago.

Also I haven't watched the latest video with Katie in the towel but I've seen a few videos before where she is clearly not comfortable with being filmed, it seems pretty nasty to keep footage of her in a towel in a video that will be viewed by thousands.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The ring is vile, looks like something a chav would have got from the Argos catalogue 10 years ago.

Also I haven't watched the latest video with Katie in the towel but I've seen a few videos before where she is clearly not comfortable with being filmed, it seems pretty nasty to keep footage of her in a towel in a video that will be viewed by thousands.
she walks in on her after sheā€™s been in the shower, I felt so awkward for the poor girl, itā€™s clear sheā€™s not feeling her most confident standing there talking to elle like nothing is wrong

Reactions: 6

It's like a vagina print ring It's horrible. Looks very manly on her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.