Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s con. Elle without him actually might be a bit more settled and content but Con needs the status to show off and feel better about himself. She needs a nice kind genuine boyfriend who has their own job and life but loves and supports Elle so she doesn’t get the need to show off and could settle and have a family she could stay home and bake with the children etc is the vibes I get from her she’s out grown Con and his material ways I don’t even think she’s to fussed about all the holidays he wants she’s happy enough with centre parcs etc
I think she’s as big a show off as him. All the eye bleeping she does and ‘white company’ hauls 🙄 Both as bad as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she’s as big a show off as him. All the eye bleeping she does and ‘white company’ hauls 🙄 Both as bad as each other.
Well yeah she does think she is something special but do think she’s more of a vein twit because of the way Connor acts if she had a nice decent man in her life she might be a little more down to earth

Reactions: 9
Well yeah she does think she is something special but do think she’s more of a vein twit because of the way Connor acts if she had a nice decent man in her life she might be a little more down to earth

She couldn’t love herself more if she tried IMO. Maybe he does bring out he worst in her but I still think she’d rate herself with or without old conman

She couldn’t love herself more if she tried IMO. Maybe he does bring out he worst in her but I still think she’d rate herself with or without old conman
Yup only way to get her grounded would be start her life all over again. Go to uni have a Job and hobbies and focuse on living instead of self admiring 24/7 and social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
EEEA3D9B-3EC4-4281-A565-A7053EC97C18.png
WHYYYYYYYY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

Who the hell wants it THAT badly?????? Enjoy your cold back babe 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yup only way to get her grounded would be start her life all over again. Go to uni have a Job and hobbies and focuse on living instead of self admiring 24/7 and social media!
although to be fair, I always liked her videos in the first 1-3 years of her channel (I'm an old school subscriber).
This was when she had only just dropped out of university and life after working in recruitment. I think it's quite sad, because back then, she quit her studies/corporate job to put more effort into her youtube channel, which was focused on health and fitness etc. Whereas now, her channel is focused on ??? random hauls from cheap shops, a vlog arguing with connur and showing her white house.

Basically what I'm saying is, she was -relatively- grounded at the start, and I can imagine dropping university and a salaried job to do full-time youtubing was a massive deal. She obviously had a lot of passion and commitment back then. This was also like 2015-17 when influencer culture wasn't such a massive thing.

But now, everyone is an influencer, literally all you need to do is wear fake tan and a white jumper. She's obviously got no direction with where she wants to go, and probably lost her passion. That, alongside the fact that she is the backbone of her fiance's existence is probably quite sad.

I feel like they will probably very unlikely break up. She's too empathetic, and knows that if she ditched connur then he would have absolutely nothing. Although he'd probs go on Love Island lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The candles sold out. I despair... 🙈 They're somewhere between the size of a small and medium Yankee candle and cost a whopping £18+P&P!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Who the duck buys her tit! The parents of the Angelle gals...!? If my daughter wanted her stuff I’d tell them no and get them a proper candle from Yankee!

Reactions: 19
Who the duck buys her tit! The parents of the Angelle gals...!? If my daughter wanted her stuff I’d tell them no and get them a proper candle from Yankee!
She has a large amount of surplus wax she doesn't need for her own body so she's making candles out of it. Soon there'll be a 'Sculpted By Connuh For The Boyfriends In The Back' range, which will be his teeth marks in wax fruit because he thought the fruit was real.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry right, she’s selling small candles for 18 pounds??? And 3 scrunchies for 17.50??? Her fan base is young impressionable people who will buy stuff just so they can say they are part of “the angel gal fam” but Elle only wants the money from them😂 it’s so bad

Reactions: 15
It’s heartbreaking to run a small candle company and see influencers selling £18 candles and them selling out it’s ridiculous!!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s heartbreaking to run a small candle company and see influencers selling £18 candles and them selling out it’s ridiculous!!
I would be happy to check your company out as I’m sure others would on here x

I would be happy to check your company out as I’m sure others would on here x
Completely agree and if you'd rather message it privately please do, would rather help you out than line their pockets 🥰

Reactions: 4
I hope that someone who has bought one of her rip off white company candles, comes on to Tattle to tell us how shite they are 🤞

• Haha
Thank you all so much!! I’m a little Etsy shop I’ll try and message everyone who asked if tattle lets me 😘

• Heart
Just seen Emily, Lucy’s sister in law (but Elle also says it’s her sister in law..?) is now offering skinny jab at her salon. Firstly, awful. Secondly, she’s pregnant with a little girl and should be more conscious of the image being put in to the world.. but there we go, ANYWAY, the third and main point is that I bet Elle will jump on it. Both her and Lucy love their treatments and Elle gets even the under eye filler which certainly isn’t for the faint hearted so I can imagine skinny jab and become and XXXXS is right up her street just in time for the Christmas sale clothes hauls. Someone said they’ve lost 2 stone from them. Holly hagan came out a while ago about how horrendous they are.. crazy

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.