Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what i would love to see is one influencer give back to the community, instead of all the hauls and crap. Every year my friends and i support families in need and buy food for Christmas and gifts to the children. How nice would it be for the Angelle company to do something like that instead of buying a lot of crap they don't need.

Reactions: 24
although to be fair, I always liked her videos in the first 1-3 years of her channel (I'm an old school subscriber).
This was when she had only just dropped out of university and life after working in recruitment. I think it's quite sad, because back then, she quit her studies/corporate job to put more effort into her youtube channel, which was focused on health and fitness etc. Whereas now, her channel is focused on ??? random hauls from cheap shops, a vlog arguing with connur and showing her white house.

Basically what I'm saying is, she was -relatively- grounded at the start, and I can imagine dropping university and a salaried job to do full-time youtubing was a massive deal. She obviously had a lot of passion and commitment back then. This was also like 2015-17 when influencer culture wasn't such a massive thing.

But now, everyone is an influencer, literally all you need to do is wear fake tan and a white jumper. She's obviously got no direction with where she wants to go, and probably lost her passion. That, alongside the fact that she is the backbone of her fiance's existence is probably quite sad.

I feel like they will probably very unlikely break up. She's too empathetic, and knows that if she ditched connur then he would have absolutely nothing. Although he'd probs go on Love Island lol
I agree she is very lost! But I also think it’s so easy for her to earn money this way that she’s lost motivation. I mean her vlogs are Just boring! It’s basically a day in the life of a young girl who doesn’t work but has a lot of money to waste! It’s so boring! I think that’s why she shows a lot of the dogs (I like the dogs I’m not complaining) but she really has nothing else going on. I wondered if it’s just because of Covid and maybe her mum passing but now I’m not so sure. Her days are basically get up late, have a hot drink, wear Angelle collection, make breakfast, take dogs for a walk, eye duck herself, film a white company haul, then watch Connor as he makes her tea and then cosy night with biscuits and snacks by the tv.
I mean there isn’t any content really. She seems to have no interest in anything- her health and fitness seems to have completely gone and her diet makes me feel sick! It seems full of shite! Iv never really seen her eat anything nice.
Her relationship with conman seems more strained because as much as she seems lost he seems to be getting more immature. Their dialogue together in the last vlog was legit like a mum and son! Conman doesn’t have the emotional depth that I feel Elle needs to flourish but I think she’s quite happy settling with him. God knows why!
I actually think she’s been very strong since her mum passed because I would be a complete mess! I’m pleased she’s managed to put her Xmas decorations up and is trying to be positive I feel that’s really brave of her. I think deep down there is more depth to her but she is stagnant with conman around.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying I’m a ‘fan’ of Elle. There are lots of things I don’t like- like how she claims she’s a size small all the time! Yeh hun, just own it, you have a nice figure! You don’t have to be super skinny to have a nice figure...but be real!
I think the fillers and filters hide many insecurities and set a bad example to younger viewers and don’t get me started on the bloody angelle collection.
I suppose because I’m a lot older than her I sort of feel abit sorry for her in some ways, I don’t think she’s a bad girl but she’s kinda just ruining herself a little. She actually has a lot of potential to do better and be better but I think she’s quite content on living her life on social media and pleasing conman. How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
He seems to enjoy this lady

Off topic but another person who serial likes her pics is Pete wicks (wonder how Chloe feels about that)
If my boyfriend was constantly liking pictures of other girls I would literally be heartbroken.. I do feel a bit sorry for Elle 😢

Reactions: 22
Is she having a joke???

I have never seen anything so orange in all my life not even a pumpkin is that orange.

Look at her awful fake tanned feet.

Looks horrendous.

Imagine seeing that in white company you would ask it to leave!
How is all her white company stuff, white bedding and white house not stained orange

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry right, she’s selling small candles for 18 pounds??? And 3 scrunchies for 17.50??? Her fan base is young impressionable people who will buy stuff just so they can say they are part of “the angel gal fam” but Elle only wants the money from them😂 it’s so bad
It’s bloody outrageous , I’m coming from the view she makes out they are all her ‘best friends’! Sorry, that is dodgy selling at its best!!!

I agree she is very lost! But I also think it’s so easy for her to earn money this way that she’s lost motivation. I mean her vlogs are Just boring! It’s basically a day in the life of a young girl who doesn’t work but has a lot of money to waste! It’s so boring! I think that’s why she shows a lot of the dogs (I like the dogs I’m not complaining) but she really has nothing else going on. I wondered if it’s just because of Covid and maybe her mum passing but now I’m not so sure. Her days are basically get up late, have a hot drink, wear Angelle collection, make breakfast, take dogs for a walk, eye duck herself, film a white company haul, then watch Connor as he makes her tea and then cosy night with biscuits and snacks by the tv.
I mean there isn’t any content really. She seems to have no interest in anything- her health and fitness seems to have completely gone and her diet makes me feel sick! It seems full of shite! Iv never really seen her eat anything nice.
Her relationship with conman seems more strained because as much as she seems lost he seems to be getting more immature. Their dialogue together in the last vlog was legit like a mum and son! Conman doesn’t have the emotional depth that I feel Elle needs to flourish but I think she’s quite happy settling with him. God knows why!
I actually think she’s been very strong since her mum passed because I would be a complete mess! I’m pleased she’s managed to put her Xmas decorations up and is trying to be positive I feel that’s really brave of her. I think deep down there is more depth to her but she is stagnant with conman around.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying I’m a ‘fan’ of Elle. There are lots of things I don’t like- like how she claims she’s a size small all the time! Yeh hun, just own it, you have a nice figure! You don’t have to be super skinny to have a nice figure...but be real!
I think the fillers and filters hide many insecurities and set a bad example to younger viewers and don’t get me started on the bloody angelle collection.
I suppose because I’m a lot older than her I sort of feel abit sorry for her in some ways, I don’t think she’s a bad girl but she’s kinda just ruining herself a little. She actually has a lot of potential to do better and be better but I think she’s quite content on living her life on social media and pleasing conman. How sad.
Well put and actually as much as she irritates me I agree 100%.

Reactions: 6
Connor getting sponsored for Tesco food yet all they go on about is M&S Christmas food... !
said the same about Hinch yesterday, being a Tesco colleague myself it really makes my blood boil that these z listers are being bleeping paid by my employer when the money could be donated to charity, people that are in need. Or reinstate colleague double time/time and a half for working sundays and bank holidays that was taken from us 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
tbf i wear a lot of fake tan and have white bedsheets (not white company - tk maxx) - a hotwash and some whitening stuff from b&m does keep them looking fresh
Same mine fake tan just washes off in the wash? No problem
I also wear full pjs the night of first application, after it’s been washed off I have no problems

I’ve seen this pair (in vlogs) shop in ASDA and M&S all the time but not sure I’ve EVER seen them with a Tesco shop!! I actually found the channel when they were in Aldi looking at Christmas food! So what’s that ad all about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
26CB6EBB-BAE9-42C2-8809-65E7CBEF0BA1.jpeg

Tesco ad but the chocolate and orange bauble cake is cut off 😂

and the purpose of those dog outfits are to look funny when the dogs stood on all fours, not sat down so you can’t make out what the outfit is supposed to be😂

poor dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 325413
Tesco ad but the chocolate and orange bauble cake is cut off 😂

and the purpose of those dog outfits are to look funny when the dogs stood on all fours, not sat down so you can’t make out what the outfit is supposed to be😂

poor dogs
He really is an utter thicko. He also just makes me feel greasy by looking at him 🤢

Reactions: 16
said the same about Hinch yesterday, being a Tesco colleague myself it really makes my blood boil that these z listers are being bleeping paid by my employer when the money could be donated to charity, people that are in need. Or reinstate colleague double time/time and a half for working sundays and bank holidays that was taken from us 🙄
yes!!!! As shoppers we need to be telling them this!!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think the house looks cold and not loved bar the living room, no curtains up, couches are a mess, spare room looks ridiculous and overcrowded with that big metal bed, nothing on the bedside tables, beds and pillows not even made properly, it just didn’t make me feel like ohhh that’s lovely that is, made me want to fix things and make it homely etc

I could not have these fingers near me 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Why is she allowing someone to black face in her campaigns 🥵 why is the ‘white’ girl the same colour as the Asian girl?? Elle’s just as bad
I think it's just terrible tan makeup, you know elle loves to be tangoed boo!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.