Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title creds to @Seashellsshesells
Our Angel still ripping off the angelzzzzzz with her over priced tit and conman still scrounging off her

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just noticed how short her torso is but how bloody massive her hips are. Not in proportion what so ever, surprised she wears such skimpy clothes because its not a good look 😂

Reactions: 11
It’s her attitude and how false she is that makes her ugly
And coning young girls into buying her overpriced tat

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Angelles look at my camel toe. I'm a size 8 don't you know!

Honestly, it's so problematic that she lies about her size. Reading posts from Tattlers who have been made to feel insecure or confused about their own size because of Elle breaks my heart. As others have said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a bigger/curvier woman, just own it! I would have respect for her if she was true to herself and to her viewers by being honest and open about her size. Or at the very least not lying about it. It's damaging behaviour.

Reactions: 21
Really wanted to get some gymshark leggings in the sale tonight (didn't due to other reasons basically their website playing up!)

Anyway the fake they gift them and she's got an affiliate link with them actually really annoys me! Shes not into fitness, she might have been once but its clear shes not been for ages now! Same with that bloody Cerys busybee too! I love gymshark stuff but kinda begrudge paying when they give stuff for free to these twats!!!

I mean shes not exactly a good ad for the brand!

Reactions: 25
Really wanted to get some gymshark leggings in the sale tonight (didn't due to other reasons basically their website playing up!)

Anyway the fake they gift them and she's got an affiliate link with them actually really annoys me! Shes not into fitness, she might have been once but its clear shes not been for ages now! Same with that bloody Cerys busybee too! I love gymshark stuff but kinda begrudge paying when they give stuff for free to these twats!!!

I mean shes not exactly a good ad for the brand!
I bought some gym shark clothes and i think the company story is really interesting but I hate the leggings I’m 5 ft 4 and everything I’ve bought is so long probably why Elle has pulled them up like Simon cowell not defending her but I don’t buy from affiliates especially as you know she isn’t wearing these for the gym got them gifted then makes money from us purchasing them xx

Reactions: 5
Just found this from three years ago (while looking at the tv show video.. no comment 😂) Clearly different size to now but seemingly still a size 8 🙄 Nothing wrong with being a larger size just be honest or don’t make a thing of it. She also looks much nicer natural in my opinion but if she’s happy with her appearance like she makes out then good for her.
F1F8A11D-DFED-40F0-859F-D7F77882630F.jpeg

98C9C321-65F4-4E93-A5A9-7101EF0088D9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes she had bigger hips then also but she is not the same size no bloody way
Also she’s either v good at posing right or 100% edits her waist. Look at the wait to hip ratio now v before, it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 17
I bought some gym shark clothes and i think the company story is really interesting but I hate the leggings I’m 5 ft 4 and everything I’ve bought is so long probably why Elle has pulled them up like Simon cowell not defending her but I don’t buy from affiliates especially as you know she isn’t wearing these for the gym got them gifted then makes money from us purchasing them xx

I’m quite short too but rather than hike them like this I roll them up a bit at the bottom, do the same with most jeans too.

God no I never ever buy from the links these idiots post no way am I contributing to her lifestyle! I do think gymshark is a good brand though I have lots of their leggings and do find the quality is there. Just really annoys me that they gift to people that are into fitness in no way shape or form! Like this bimbo!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.