Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she only did the B&M haul after the negative comments (and podcast) surrounding her over priced gift ideas and over spending during the pandemic ?

Reactions: 19
Just watching the b&m video. Why’s she looking at conman like she wants to stab the guy? What did we miss

Reactions: 7
I don’t blame her looking at him like that, he’s coming across as a massive brat. If he was my boyfriend, I’d look at him like that too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Connor is so selfish, bleeping hate these too. My partner is so confused as to how they make a living doing what they do.. Me and you both boo
I'm confused as to how any of these narcissistic clowns make a living.

Reactions: 6
Can't wait for the 20 minute video where she's alone in a room, just keeps breathing, sniffing and wiping her eyes for 18 of those minutes before going

"Alright Angelles. Time to be real. Connuh and me have decided to end things. He did a poo in his pants in the B&M video and I just don't know if I have it in me to forgive him!! Would you forgive him??"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't wait for the 20 minute video where she's alone in a room, just keeps breathing, sniffing and wiping her eyes for 18 of those minutes before going

"Alright Angelles. Time to be real. Connuh and me have decided to end things. He did a poo in his pants in the B&M video and I just don't know if I have it in me to forgive him!! Would you forgive him??"
😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry this is really irrelevant but I’ve just discovered tattle and I’m so relieved to know I’m not the only one with these thoughts!!!

I used to really like her until a year or so ago when she was travelling Australia, I remember her posting a picture on insta saying “I can’t believe how good my skin has gone since being here!!!” Blah blah. Now the only reason I remember this is because I was in Australia at the time too and I remember thinking HOW? because my skin turned into an awful state with the heat since being there.

Fast forward now to this early year, she posted a vid on insta telling everyone how much the birth control pill had helped her acne...Then posted a makeup-less selfie of herself when she was IN AUSTRALIA and was like “this is was when it was at it’s worst” :|

She’s so false I can’t cope.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you think she has ever bought followers? She seemed to grow very fast?
Nothing would surprise me with her.

Her numbers seemed to go up very fast after the engagement not sure if that was just luck. She does always seem to get high views on her videos which would make me think her followers are genuine as much as I hate to say that!

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed something and this year it’s become more and more apparent, has anyone else noticed: Con is CONSTANTLY putting Elle down, her choices of clothes, hair, size, behaviour, her presents for him etc, and she’s constantly saying “Connnnnnn, that’s NOT on” - and she’s constantly seeming upset by what he’s saying.. It’s so uncomfortable and I often want to leave a comment on the videos saying “Why the F is Con talking to you like that- it’s not even funny”
In the recent B&M video - he’s being the biggest DICK, and then he gives her the chocolate and she looks into the camera and holds the chocolate up saying “relationship gooaaals” errr no! He’s just been the biggest arse & you’re constantly picking on eachother and then you try to claim yourselves as “goals” 🙄 I think she’s so hung up on wanting to be goals - it’s nauseating 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Nothing would surprise me with her.

Her numbers seemed to go up very fast after the engagement not sure if that was just luck. She does always seem to get high views on her videos which would make me think her followers are genuine as much as I hate to say that!
She got put on trending which is a big driver of new subscribers- she hasn't been on there since so she's probably slowed in growth again

Reactions: 4
I Couldn't watch it was cringe!! Con is like a little baby always wanting something! the pair of them are sickening! It was so snobby the pair of them think they re too good for B&M! can you actually picture her opening a B&M gift on xmas day LOL
They deffo do not act like a newly engaged couple 'in love' ... she acts like his mum and he acts like a spoilt 16yr old. Stuck up arseholes the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She must have very thick skin because I would probably feel very insecure if my bf said things like that.. it would definitely piss me off/annoy me. I don’t know if it’s just their way of making fun? My bf and I also like to make fun of each other but that’s on a whole different level, I don’t know, it’s something about the things he says that actually feels like being mean. Do any of you booboo’s know if he always made comments like that in the older videos? I wonder if their relationship has always been this way.

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed something and this year it’s become more and more apparent, has anyone else noticed: Con is CONSTANTLY putting Elle down, her choices of clothes, hair, size, behaviour, her presents for him etc, and she’s constantly saying “Connnnnnn, that’s NOT on” - and she’s constantly seeming upset by what he’s saying.. It’s so uncomfortable and I often want to leave a comment on the videos saying “Why the F is Con talking to you like that- it’s not even funny”
In the recent B&M video - he’s being the biggest DICK, and then he gives her the chocolate and she looks into the camera and holds the chocolate up saying “relationship gooaaals” errr no! He’s just been the biggest arse & you’re constantly picking on eachother and then you try to claim yourselves as “goals” 🙄 I think she’s so hung up on wanting to be goals - it’s nauseating 🤢
I will never forget when she surprised him with a centre parcs break and he went mad because she hadn’t gifted him a luxury holiday abroad he was so ungrateful I’m surprised they even went!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Anyone noticed that Gemma Louise Miles is modelling the latest Angelle collection instagram photo...

• Wow
Surely that bookcase with a ladder on set the record for being the smallest bookcase in the world with such a device.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just watched the confidence video and can’t believe that was only a year ago, she looks so different!
has she had her boobs done again since then?

Also she looks way more like Katie there especially with certain facial expressions, it’s sad but I wonder if she’s getting all the filler to not resemble 🙁

Katie’s seems so lovely and innocent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.