Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly

To be honest it is strange because Bristol is 3 and bath is 2!!!
Bath had a lot lower numbers and we are in a different county than Bristol. So not really that weird. Although it’s looking as though we will go into tier 3 next week

Who wear massive puffer coat and No pants? Like at her age wouldnt you wanna be warm? Usually teenagers under dress cause its a thing. Its ridicilous her style is so White trash. It should be trashengelles.

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20201212_110721.jpg

A beautiful, classy restaurant they are in and there's Connor with his Angelle collection hoodie on, smarten up for goodness sake🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm not sure what she's done to edit this photo, her skin on her ankles looks a really funny colour, I thought it was a dog paw at first! something about the skin tone looks really off !

I live locally so in same tier and although i personally wouldn't go to London for a weekend, I 10000% think Katie deserves it under the circumstances, no one deserves what they've been through, especially that young

Attachments

Reactions: 5
He honestly looks like he’s grabbing breakfast in a posh themed Frankie and Bennys.

I don’t *really* have a problem with their trip to London, and I know infection rates connected to gyms are quite low, but why would you go to London and ask for recommendations for gyms? Why would you do it, mid pandemic, when you 1) could use the hotel gym 2) could say nothing and let your followers think you’re not a dipshit. 3) just bleeping wait to use your own gym 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no doubt that Connor won't be a good dad - I just don't think he will be a good husband..

Reactions: 19
This might be an unpopular opinion, but who really cares what he/they are wearing, just because it’s posh or expensive 🥴

Reactions: 11
This might be an unpopular opinion, but who really cares what he/they are wearing, just because it’s posh or expensive 🥴
I would absolutely bleeping care if a bint walks in with her camera leading the way dressed like she’s about to star in her own version of pretty woman,
It’s basic manners you learn from childhood, it’s like going to a wedding in a tracksuit 😕 I’m not a snob but the try to attract attention in order to stand out.
I actually think Elle looks lovely in the photo Con put on his stories from their breakfast, I’m assuming she has trousers on.

From the hotel

Claridge's – the dress sense is smart casual however most folks dress up but men don't need to wear a jacket and tie. ... The dress code stated on the Claridge's website is as follows – elegant smart casual; no shorts, vest, sportswear, flip flops, ripped jeans or baseball caps.

We do not have a dress code, Our guests within the hotel usually opt for a smart casual look.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There's usually some standards expected in places like that, even if they aren't enforced. Most people wouldn't rock up in a hoodie and trackies.

Even if I was going to an alright pub for dinner I'd do 'jeans and a nice top' and my boyfriend would be in a shirt or nice jumper and jeans. He definitely wouldn't walk into Claridge's or really upmarket shops if he was dressed like a woman 🤷‍♀️

Considering Con thinks he is God's gift to men's fashion and has a big enough wardrobe, he could have put on a shirt.

Reactions: 22
I hate to judge people on what they’re wearing but I don’t understand why they’d book such an extravagant hotel, show it off to make out how posh it all is then then wear an oversized baggy hoodie to dinner? I mean I wouldn’t even wear an oversized baggy hoodie to go to a standard restaurant let alone somewhere like that. If he wanted to wear something comfortable I’m sure he has something nicer than that? Even a nicer sweatshirt. Just don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They think they’re above it all so make zero effort. They’re pretentious twats but at the end of the day you can’t polish a turd🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
They think they’re above it all so make zero effort. They’re pretentious twats but at the end of the day you can’t polish a turd🤷🏻‍♀️
The thing is, their "look" is the opposite of zero effort - they have selected their coordinated outfits and this carefully created image to project to the world and yet it still looks trashy. Look at Beige Manor - the concept was The White Company catalogue; the execution is a weird combination of soul-less and chavtastic.

A lot of posh/money people are scruffy as duck, take a look at the leader of the uk 😂
Poshos know when and how to dress appropriately - I doubt you'd see any of them in Claridges dressed like Elle and Cont Dracula.

Boris' image is also carefully cultivated as "loveable buffoon" to appease the masses, and his suits and hair are part of that. You see snips of his real personality come through when he's really frustrated and not being careful - if anyone remembers "great supine jellyfish", for example. Nasty spoilt tantrum behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion but I think Connor is too good for Elle. She needs someone in their late 40’s whose retired and has a yacht in the south of France. Connor would suit someone his age, with a normal life, down to earth, fun and free spirited. I’m sorry but I think the dynamics of Elle & Cons relationship reminds me of a sugar mumma and her young toy boy.

Reactions: 22
The thing is, their "look" is the opposite of zero effort - they have selected their coordinated outfits and this carefully created image to project to the world and yet it still looks trashy. Look at Beige Manor - the concept was The White Company catalogue; the execution is a weird combination of soul-less and chavtastic.
Yeah you do have a point. I stand by my turd comment though 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm a bit late but still wanted to say:

Wednesday night I got home from my (9 hour) retail shift and was cursing at how cold it was as I took off my layers (top, TWO sweatshirts, coat, gloves). I then went on Instagram to see Elle has decided to grace us Londoners with her presence & her ever appropriate no-pants-just-vibes outfit and I genuinely was shocked. Hun. I'm 22 so I 120% understand sometimes it's outfit over comfort, but not when it makes you look like an idiot!
And for her to also make that comment about living for the weekend when she JUST showed us that the nearest thing she does to actual work (the business meetings/calls) she does in a bloody hoodie cuddling her dogs (she brought Herbie to the "office" pre-COVID too).

I also felt physically sick when I saw her 25th birthday celebrations video suggested on my Youtube too. I just can't bring myself to watch 20-30 minutes of her getting what I can only imagine are £200+ gifts.

Sorry to rant but she just grinds my gears!!! :mad::mad:

• Heart
Gosh, seeing those old photos of Elle has made me sad for her. She used to be so pretty, it's such a shame she feels the need to change.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.