Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Placing my bet - she’s pregnant, and went to London to go to the Fetal Medicine Clinic on Harley Street for the early pregnancy scans and checks. That’s why they took Katie.

Reactions: 18
Placing my bet - she’s pregnant, and went to London to go to the Fetal Medicine Clinic on Harley Street for the early pregnancy scans and checks. That’s why they took Katie.
Good shout! 🤣 although why go to london for it? Theres one in bath, I went to the bath one. But you know our elle has to be extra and make it all about her and make a big trip out of it

Reactions: 7
Sounds a likely possibility, would they allow both Katie and Con in with current restrictions or is it a case of if you have money restrictions don't mater?

Reactions: 2
Elle Darby #9
She’s gone the colour of an Umpa Lumpa, Sis that’s not a dress it’s a jumper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If it was a very early scan, not sure if shed take Katie to a viability scan but nothing in terms of exploiting Katie for content would surprise me anymore, maybe it was a endovaginal that's why she didn't bother with pants, been lazy like she is or attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elle definitely breaking the rules if you look at her best friend Lucy's pic... How hard is it to follow the rules elle

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Elle definitely breaking the rules if you look at her best friend Lucy's pic... How hard is it to follow the rules elle
They are definitely at the same place. If they are outside only thats allowed. But if they have gone in for a meal then thats the rules broken.

Also does she think she is Ariana Grande with the no pants look.

Reactions: 5
At least Lucy Collier remembered pants, although similar style i wonder if its a look Con likes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are definitely at the same place. If they are outside only thats allowed. But if they have gone in for a meal then thats the rules broken.

Also does she think she is Ariana Grande with the no pants look.
In that outfit Id hope she isn't eating outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good shout! 🤣 although why go to london for it? Theres one in bath, I went to the bath one. But you know our elle has to be extra and make it all about her and make a big trip out of it
Because there’s only one Harley Street and she’d want that to brag about 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the Vlogmas day 4 where they have the McDonald’s mukbang (I know this has already been discussed in the thread but....) and I didn’t imagine it to be as bad as it was!!! I honestly felt so embarrassed for her ahaha like what on earth! I don’t care what she says about not caring if Con looks at a girl or follows a million girls on insta she’s actually really insecure in that relationship. Even when she said that then getting engaged made their relationship feel more official?? They have literally been together for 6 years, have lived in 2/3 houses together and have a dog!!! How did that not feel official... personally to me it says a lot about how she feels in the relationship.
Sorry for the long rant!!!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.