Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t care less what anyone’s size is, that’s not the point here. The corona curves have done me no favours that’s for sure 🤣🙈

but it’s soooo soo sooooo potentially damaging to her followers AND even to herself to go round saying that she’s still a size 8 or a size small when she isn’t!!!

Just watched the vlog. No comment.

Reactions: 26
Has anyone seen what she looks like stood with both feet planted on the ground? And not one leg in front of the other?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched the vlog. No comment.
Lockdown has done a lot of us dirty in the weight gain department. I think Elle has gained a lot too lately. Not sure how she's gonna address it, if she does, because I don't know how much longer she can ignore it.

I do feel a bit sorry for her, as much as she gets on my tits and she's become greedy and untruthful, she is still grieving for her mother and grief does do strange things to you. Didn't con-artist say he would leave her if she put on weight? How awful to have that statement hanging over you in a relationship 🙁

Reactions: 29
I couldn’t care less what anyone’s size is, that’s not the point here. The corona curves have done me no favours that’s for sure 🤣🙈

but it’s soooo soo sooooo potentially damaging to her followers AND even to herself to go round saying that she’s still a size 8 or a size small when she isn’t!!!
Oh no I don’t have a problem with her size at all! It’s the lying I have a problem with

Reactions: 10
45 minute vlog, is there actually anyone in the world that would watch a 45 minute vlog of them prancing about like idiots

Reactions: 12
New angelle collection preview cause they haven't fleeced their followers enough this year.

Why would you design a roll neck jumper with that is backless??? Either it's cold enough for a roll neck jumper or it's summer with your back out. So weird

Reactions: 24
Con might stay for the money but he will deffo be getting his kicks elsewhere since he didn’t want her to gain weight and always comments on her “bad” eating habits

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Connor has such obvious issues with food and his own body and he projects them onto Elle, which infuriates me! He’s so awful! Not that it’s an excuse for Elle to be untruthful but I think she’d be a lot better off without him...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Connor has such obvious issues with food and his own body and he projects them onto Elle, which infuriates me! He’s so awful! Not that it’s an excuse for Elle to be untruthful but I think she’d be a lot better off without him...
Definitely especially with the comment about takeaways and how her chips had more fat than his!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
100%! The amount of comments he makes on things she is eating etc is so annoying

Reactions: 12
Let’s be real though he got with Elle when she was tiny and toned and enjoyed the gym exactly what he wanted and it’s also why he only shares old photos of her so current Elle probably isn’t even his type he seems that vain and she’s never gonna go back to being that girl she’s clearly pretty content. Must be strange though meeting who Elle was to who she is now at least they used to have the gym in common now she sits at home snacking whist he goes to work out etc

Reactions: 15
I was super slim when I got with my fiance and now I’m pretty chubby (a bit bigger than Elle)..
When you love someone, it really doesn’t matter if they get fat, you love them anyway and after that many years I’d expect looks too be irrelevant.

it seems he’s desperate to have a model girlfriend when honestly it’s not realistic or sustainable for Elle to look like her former self anymore

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Pisses me off how in her new vlog she’s saying before lockdown she was sooooo busy and ‘burning the candle at both ends’ yet majority of vids she uploads is just her going shopping, or her having a chill day, or her walking the dogs? Like what are you soooo busy doing??? Try actually working hard like everyone else, lazy cow

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Pisses me off how in her new vlog she’s saying before lockdown she was sooooo busy and ‘burning the candle at both ends’ yet majority of vids she uploads is just her going shopping, or her having a chill day, or her walking the dogs? Like what are you soooo busy doing??? Try actually working hard like everyone else, lazy cow
exactly, try working 12 and a half hour shifts at a hospital and working towards a degree at the same time with no financial help and bills/rent to pay

she doesn’t know what burning the candle at both ends means

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I was super slim when I got with my fiance and now I’m pretty chubby (a bit bigger than Elle)..
When you love someone, it really doesn’t matter if they get fat, you love them anyway and after that many years I’d expect looks too be irrelevant.

it seems he’s desperate to have a model girlfriend when honestly it’s not realistic or sustainable for Elle to look like her former self anymore
I don’t think Con loves her and if she decided to quiet yotube and the money dried up suddenly he would be off any true relationship looks don’t matter in the thick of thing as we gain weight we age we bald etc he would probably be a man to constantly go for the younger prettier girls over personality

Reactions: 16
exactly, try working 12 and a half hour shifts at a hospital and working towards a degree at the same time with no financial help and bills/rent to pay

she doesn’t know what burning the candle at both ends means
I feel you on this gal. Infuriates me to the max. Wouldn't know a days hard work if it hit
her in the face

it's like at the start of the first lockdown- her complaining about absolutely everything while also not following the rules.. she clearly doesnt realise there's people actually working through the pandemic and moving away from their families to protect them. So ignorant to post the hundreds of pounds she is spending or suggest the expensive gifts in the guide meanwhile people are losing their jobs or being furloughed etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don’t feel sorry for her with the conman one bit! Sorry but if she chooses to put up with his bratty behaviour and let him sponge of her then more fool her!

The girl is so out of touch with real life it’s laughable! In need of a reality check the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.