Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the look she got going on?? Why does she insist wearing No trousers all the time? No pants White boots the overall look is just wow tacky Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What is the look she got going on?? Why does she insist wearing No trousers all the time? No pants White boots the overall look is just wow tacky Queen.
Surely she must have SOMETHING on under that jumper right? Surely it’s not just knickers?! What happens when she literally moves an inch, you must be able to see everything. Such a bizarre look, just put some clothes on woman, it’s freezing out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she is preggers then do you think the finding out I'm pregnant video is going to be sponsored by clear blue or something. You know our gal elle loves and ad

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The card "written" by the younger dog is actually Connor's actual handwriting. He has to get someone else to write the older dogs.
Funny that her "friends" tagging her in birthday stories all have pictures that look nothing like her.
The boots and no trousers look reminds me of that horrendous outfit she wore into town a couple of months ago that some girl apparently complimented her on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No mention of alcohol on her birthday but she doesn't often drink so i doubt we can take that as a clue. I feel the pregnancy announcement is going to be sickeningly OTT and worse than the engagement.

Reactions: 8
I have no idea if she is or isn't pregnant but one thing I do know is that they're going to deliberately create speculation about babies, pregnancy, etc until it actually happens. They know what they're doing.

Reactions: 15
I have no idea if she is or isn't pregnant but one thing I do know is that they're going to deliberately create speculation about babies, pregnancy, etc until it actually happens. They know what they're doing.
I know this is selfish from my part but basically one reason I can’t watch anymore is because I am Baffled by influencers who get pregnant and make out it’s really easy because for some people it isn’t nor is having a ‘perfect’ life and the constant speculation is irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Elle's vlogmas is the only one I've actually been watching, because I do actually like her videos and I always liked her vlogs because they were a good balance of fun and chilled.

But these vlogmas videos??? I actually couldn't watch vlogmas episode 5 because the constant bickering and arguing in the car for the first bit of the video was honestly so grating. I understand that couples often have bants and mock arguments with each-other, but theres is actually at the point of being frustrating and I wouldn't want to be in a room with them, because they sound like a ticking time bomb.

I once recorded a vlog with my boyfriend, and I actually had to edit 40% of it out, because our banter probably sounds quite bad to an outsider (we jokingly call eachother dipshit, he/I can be a bit dim on purpose etc..).
So I don't understand how someone with a massive following can't even cut out these bits out of the vlog. If they're pretending/having bants, it's not funny and it's annoying. If they're not pretending/having bants, then she should really consider editing these bits out, because it's uncomfortable

Reactions: 11
Most recent video has really convinced me of the pregnancy.
Elle said she’s doing some baking and Connor complains that he’s trying to diet and she said no he’s not.. he said “if I’m not on a diet then you’ll have to buy ME some Camembert and pâté, both things she wouldn’t be advised to eat in pregnancy!

Reactions: 8
what the hell is wrong with her face?! Even more convinced now she’s preggo
Jesus. The fake tan and the hair just ages her. She does look super puffy but it could be a bad diet. I don’t watch their stuff that much but when I do they’re always eating like tit

Reactions: 3
Most recent video has really convinced me of the pregnancy.
Elle said she’s doing some baking and Connor complains that he’s trying to diet and she said no he’s not.. he said “if I’m not on a diet then you’ll have to buy ME some Camembert and pâté, both things she wouldn’t be advised to eat in pregnancy!
What time stamp is that? Trying to find it! I also really think she is pregnant

5E4BCDD8-96A2-414A-A7D4-ED25342F5011.png
Why does she always go on about weekends? Like she doesn’t just sit on her flat arse 7 days a week 🙄 your Thursdays are no different boo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I too speculate she could be pregnant. They were both REALLY giggly in the most recent video when in the car and couldn't stop smiling and were giving each other little looks, the vibe was just different their never normally that giggly and like nervous almost ?? I mean if she is congrats to her I actually think she'd be a really good Mum but if not then they do need to stop all this speculation all the time etc its a bit annoying :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is my first time posting on here in ages

When Con was saying 'Floor-ist" instead of 'Florist" it finished me off

Herbie has a higher IQ than Con.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.