Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, isn’t that marvellous. Just what everyone needs. As long as the influencers have had there photo op’s, that’s all that matters really tho 😒 *holds up a SARCASM sign*
Yup. The people defending anyone for unnecessary travel to London during this time... I just can't with them.

People who've been getting their Christmas jollies in London have just pissed all over doctors, nurses, and other NHS staff (esp those working in A&E), not to mention the millions of London residents who will now have their families divided over the Christmas period thanks to these selfish cunts - and that's never a word I use lightly. Go duck yourselves, the lot of you - ESPECIALLY the influencers who've posted CoSy ChRiStMaS content for their impressionable (and often young) audiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know everything is all over on here with people saying they should/shouldn't have went to London. Regarding the no mask on that photo, it is possible she was wearing a mask and took it off just for the photo? I know that doesn't make it any better doing it "for the gram", but it is possible and I know it isn't the best example to set. I do think she looks really sad on that photo too, wearing a mask may have actually helped!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know everything is all over on here with people saying they should/shouldn't have went to London. Regarding the no mask on that photo, it is possible she was wearing a mask and took it off just for the photo? I know that doesn't make it any better doing it "for the gram", but it is possible and I know it isn't the best example to set. I do think she looks really sad on that photo too, wearing a mask may have actually helped!!
irregardless, she doesn’t mention it in her caption allowing naive and easily influenced people to think that it’s ok.
There’s no excuse, she labels herself an influencer so she believes she’s influencing people.. well not very well here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I assume she would have taken it off just for the photo (like she appeared to do the other week for a garden centre posed photo) but even without getting technical about the fact she'd still be breathing germs into the air for the couple of mins Con was getting the perfect Insta shot, I think she should be using her influence to show her young followers that wearing a mask is (unfortunately) now the norm

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New Title Suggestion:
Ellie Darby #9 I don’t need to wear a mask & where’s my pants you may ask....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Yeah I assume she would have taken it off just for the photo (like she appeared to do the other week for a garden centre posed photo) but even without getting technical about the fact she'd still be breathing germs into the air for the couple of mins Con was getting the perfect Insta shot, I think she should be using her influence to show her young followers that wearing a mask is (unfortunately) now the norm
Is it that pic where the waitress in the background is wearing a mask, doing her job... then there's self indulgent Elle stood there posing...

I'm not getting into the arguments (I'll stick to taking the piss out of her ridiculous ways 😜) but Elle and con artist do whatever the duck she/they want to. The only way she's been affected by the restrictions is crying about not being able to go on holiday and travel. She's a deluded spoilt twit. I get that she's grieving but it doesn't give her the right to behave arrogantly. She doesn't live in the real world anymore. She's incredibly ignorant. The more wealth she's gained, the more of a head she's become.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If I'm honest I do think people are being a little harsh, her and Katie have lost their mum I can't even begin to imagine the feeling. I think they really deserve some time away together. I also don't think its wrong that Connor went either (as much as he does irritate me) as Katie seems to really like and look up to Connor from what I see in videos so I think she would of liked that he went along. I also think people are wrong for calling her out for being with Katie as it "breaks the rules" I'm sorry but if my mother/loved one had passed away all rules would be out of the window I'd be spending as much time as I could with family and I wouldn't be penalizing anyone else for doing the same either 😩
I think the majority of people have said it’s nice Katie has been taken away but we think (think because obviously we don’t know but this is what this site is for, speculation) that it would of been nice for Elle to spend time with Katie on their own even more so after losing their Mum earlier in the year. I like my sisters husband and wouldn’t mind him being around a lot but there’s nothing better than quality time with your sister and a girls weekend. Katie probably has enjoyed herself this weekend but the way they’ve posted its seemed like an extravagant weekend for them and an excuse so they can post and show off on the gram. If they’d of said they were taking Katie to London so they’d be off social media all weekend to enjoy quality time I’d even have more respect for them then. But let’s face it, everything is ‘work’ for them and a way to gain likes/£££, it can’t just be a nice weekend away for Katie like it should of been... which is why I personally think it would of been nicer for Katie to of been took somewhere (anywhere!), for a chilled girls weekend so it wouldn’t of been about work or the gram for Con & Elle.

Reactions: 10
I think most people assumed she just took the mask off for the photo. But doing that isn't excusable as she's still putting other people around her at risk.
There's no excuse either. Go buy a mask with a cute design from a small business Elle, there are plenty out there. It won't "spoil" your outfit

• Heart
Neither will a pair of trousers, just FYI
That’s sent me 😂😂😂😂

Taking a mask off for a pic is easily defended by adding ‘I removed my mask for a few seconds for this pic & made sure we were safely social distanced from others as per the rules’,instead of deleting comments. Had she posted something like that, her young audience would have been influenced in a better way. Instead all they see is Queen Ellie honey rules don’t apply to me boo. twit. I bet she & Con Juan only ever pop a mask on when they are told to by door security. If they can slink around with rubber lips & snaggeld teeth flapping freely, I reckon they do.

• Haha
Ah I was so happy to see Katie in this video :love:

This is their first Christmas without their Mum, so I can only imagine how tough this time must be for them.

Reactions: 6
I’m beginning to think Elle has some sort of insecurity/issue with Connor and other women cause around 5:50 of this vlog when Connor made a joke about a woman giving him that heart car thing and she was like I hope you told you have a fiancée at home.
I mean maybe it’s not a big thing but even with the mukbang when she kept kissing Connor in front of the woman was so weird :(:confused:

Reactions: 14
How is it ok to take your mask off just for a few seconds for a photo? Lets face it it was likely a mini bleeping photoshoot going on so it was more than a second. Even with a disclaimer it is horseshit to do.

Same as travelling to London. Sure great yeah treat your sister after a tough year but maybe do it by not travelling and breaking social distancing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think most people assumed she just took the mask off for the photo. But doing that isn't excusable as she's still putting other people around her at risk.
There's no excuse either. Go buy a mask with a cute design from a small business Elle, there are plenty out there. It won't "spoil" your outfit
She’s missed an opportunity there hasn’t she

HEY ANGELLLLS order now before stock runs out ANGELLE MASKS 😳 £9 for 1 or £18 for 2 😉😆 bargain !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she reads here for sure then you know it’s definitely in the making now 😂😂
If she reads here lmao, she so does! I can picture her scrolling and saying "Connnnnuuuuhhh why are there so many hatersssssss", and his "don't mind the trolls babe" reply while he goes back to oggling over other women on insta

I remember a month or two ago in a video she made some snide remarks about people who watch her videos who aren't part of the angelle gal fam, and they are not welcome in her 'special corner of the internet' :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.