Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t a rave thread but some of these comments are wayyyyy harsh! She’s a FTM if her baby was really unsettled and she’s queried it with a GP health visitor and they’ve said it’s silent reflux then she’s surely just going to assume their diagnosis is correct and go along with what they recommend? Seems to me docs are v.quick to diagnose reflux and offer gaviscon and as a mum you just want to try anything to stop your baby being upset.
My baby was the most grizzly little ball of fury for the first 4-6months and we tried so many things and there was always debate as to whether it really was reflux or colic or just general gastrointestinal discomfort, but it’s so hard to diagnose with tiny babies so they just shove gaviscon at you in the hopes it will help.
I find it so shocking that any mum who’s dealt with the struggles of a refluxy newborn could be so nasty. Yeah there’s a lot of questionable things elle does but seriously give the woman some credit for trying to breastfeed amoungst these issues, it’s not like she has her own mum Around to support her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I’ve just spoken with my friend who did a nurses hair who actually help deliver Elle’s baby… apparently she demanded a private room to be away from other mums and didn’t want to mix with others and asked to use the back doors as she was worried about paparazzi!
I've just spoken to my Mum's next door neighbour's Labradoodle, and he reckons it's....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Glóbylydl

I honestly think the creepy Instagram accounts and the drawing of her Mum & Saint have scared her a bit.
This account has actually had a load of photos printed and wants to put them in an album and give it to Elle and Con, wtf! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯

20210806_074826.jpg

Screenshot_20210806-080257_Gallery.jpg

This is from the their Instagram stories.
I wanted to show it but obviously not show Saint's face.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

DRESlife

Do either Elle or Conor have family heritage from outside of the UK? I only ask because their baby looks to have a darker olive skin tone and some facial features that neither Elle nor Conor have...
Hey Angle 👋
It’s common knowledge that Con and his ancestors originate from Transylvania

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hun ain’t backing down with her account 🤣🤣🤣
Wow angle at least let the parents exploit the child before you want in on the action... these people are thick as fuck, do they not realise that paedophiles target these sort of profiles?? The pics can end up on all sorts of sick websites !

And they're NOT celebs 🙄 just a pair of cunts in a RR.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Also.... EURGHH I hate the whole "my life was meaningless before kids/what did I do before kids?" YOU WERE 100% MORE FUCKING INTERESTING LADIES!! (in my experience!!)

Travelling, getting drunk on a worknight, swearing, having a lie-in, clubbing, snogging randomers outside the kebab shop, holidays to Ibiza.... I love my kids, but everytime I tread on a piece of bastard Lego, or have to fish a shit out of the bath, I still think of the woman I was 10 years ago. Don't devalue your previous life because kids came along - make the most of being selfish when you're young!!

Be a Samantha for as long as you can before you turn into a Charlotte! 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

HolymolyMeohmy

'its 1.30 I'm still in my pjs' ..let's not blame motherhood for that when you regularly went through McDonald's drive thru in your PJ's at fucking dinner time you tramp

• Haha
Reactions: 62

littlepup

VIP Member
I’m sorry but there are certain things that you just won’t understand until becoming a mum
Yes this thread has gone to shit and people are getting offended but when you have statements like this absolute ignorant arrogance… Honestly!!
So can a step-mum understand, an adoptive mum, What about if you've used a surrogate? If you haven’t born a child from your body you don’t know or what? Or Dads? How about if you get pregnant but lose the baby, do you get to be a Mum then? What if you’re a Mum but just an absolute cunt? What if you raise your sisters kid but not legally? At what stage do you become this magical all knowing Mum? I’d love to know who qualifies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Well kick me in the Gunt and shower me in Digestive crumbs..... IT'S NEW THREAD DAY ANGLESSSSS!!! 📐x🎉x🎉x🎉x🎉x📐

• Haha
Reactions: 59

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
i don’t understand this whole ‘doing nothing has been my favourite part’ because she did fuck all anyway? her entire pregnancy & before she just lay on the sofa with the dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 58

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
YAY!! Thanks @grumpycat 😘

RECAP
*Elle had baby boy and didn’t call him Geoff. Bit rude.
*Baby boy is also not named McVitie. Also rude.
*Baby boy is actually named SAINT. SEVEN. SWIFT. Much uproar.
*Elle announced birth with a white video about 20 seconds long and someone diagnosed the poor lad with some sort of infection. Just from hearing his baby gurgle. Madness (this could have actually been many threads ago tbh, I lose track)
*They changed the name apparently
*Theyve been to the piss stained car park for a very upmarket shit photo shoot
*They're still knobs.

Oh and also, ConJob looks even more dead. 🧛🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56