Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Good Evening Instagram” very impersonal for Carby.

Not Hiiiiii angles or BFFs??
Keeping the “fans” at arms length in their place now I see. That tune will soon change when she’s trying to flog something.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
yeah i’ve definitely picked up on how distant she’s been with the angles. she never addresses them anymore & is definitely a lot more private since becoming a mother. it’s a good thing, for her babies sake.

i honestly think the creepy ig accounts and the drawing of her mum & saint have scared her a bit. like she’s said the love you feel for your kid is like no other, i think she’s realised that she shared way too much and it isn’t safe for mcvitie.

Reactions: 46
yeah i’ve definitely picked up on how distant she’s been with the angles. she never addresses them anymore & is definitely a lot more private since becoming a mother. it’s a good thing, for her babies sake.

i honestly think the creepy ig accounts and the drawing of her mum & saint have scared her a bit. like she’s said the love you feel for your kid is like no other, i think she’s realised that she shared way too much and it isn’t safe for mcvitie.
it was prob the Nan that scared her, she must think they are going to get mobbed down the biscuit aisle at big Tesco’s on pension day.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone else waiting for nans best friend down the bingo step daughter's dog walker to be good friends with Ellie health visitor

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also.... EURGHH I hate the whole "my life was meaningless before kids/what did I do before kids?" YOU WERE 100% MORE bleeping INTERESTING LADIES!! (in my experience!!)

Travelling, getting drunk on a worknight, swearing, having a lie-in, clubbing, snogging randomers outside the kebab shop, holidays to Ibiza.... I love my kids, but everytime I tread on a piece of bastard Lego, or have to fish a tit out of the bath, I still think of the woman I was 10 years ago. Don't devalue your previous life because kids came along - make the most of being selfish when you're young!!

Be a Samantha for as long as you can before you turn into a Charlotte! 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Somebody said on the previous thread that they're not exactly the Kardashians. I think celeb industry is being used to dumb down society. Why else do most news pages now have Daily Mail style sidebars we can't avoid on every news story, to get easily influenced gullible people to care about what over hyped talentless half wits are doing. They turn ex-manufactured band members who can't sing solo, or reality show contestants into style icons, because it involves no more skill than wearing clothes, except they're less stylish than everybody else I've ever seen, as have orange skin, obvious fake chest they like showing off, scouse brows, plastered on make-up. Or half a news page had Kardashian naked, and then they said she broke the internet, when nobody wanted to see her naked anyway.
Can't even walk into a newsagents without being confronted by rows of magazines full of thick orange people, with their dumb made up stories. Before their promoters make up a new career for attention, like business person for putting their name on a perfume somebody else made, or fashion designer for drawing a picture of a dress, and then getting somebody to make it who has worked in and studied the industry. Or the Beckhams selling their kids into the celeb industry with made up stories by their promoter, so their talentless mother can use them to keep selling dumb stories to magazines. Then the gullible brainwashed army of people say they must be great if rich, from there being so many gullible brainwashed people to care about types who are worse than most people.
Although most of the time they're a dumb magazine interview away from bankruptcy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Somebody said on the previous thread that they're not exactly the Kardashians. I think celeb industry is being used to dumb down society. Why else do most news pages now have Daily Mail style sidebars we can't avoid on every news story, to get easily influenced gullible people to care about what over hyped talentless half wits are doing. They turn ex-manufactured band members who can't sing solo, or reality show contestants into style icons, because it involves no more skill than wearing clothes, except they're less stylish than everybody else I've ever seen, as have orange skin, obvious fake chest they like showing off, scouse brows, plastered on make-up. Or half a news page had Kardashian naked, and then they said she broke the internet, when nobody wanted to see her naked anyway.
Can't even walk into a newsagents without being confronted by rows of magazines full of thick orange people, with their dumb made up stories. Before their promoters make up a new career for attention, like business person for putting their name on a perfume somebody else made, or fashion designer for drawing a picture of a dress, and then getting somebody to make it who has worked in and studied the industry. Or the Beckhams selling their kids into the celeb industry with made up stories by their promoter, so their talentless mother can use them to keep selling dumb stories to magazines. Then the gullible brainwashed army of people say they must be great if rich, from there being so many gullible brainwashed people to care about types who are worse than most people.
Although most of the time they're a dumb magazine interview away from bankruptcy.
All. Of. THIS! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
Do you think maybe his name actually is Zachary and Saint is just the name they're using for the public to protect his privacy? I really hope it is for his sake!
Ffs, this is weird. It’s Elle’s choice to put him in this public like this for the views and £££ and now she could potentially be playing this game? Odd.

Reactions: 5
No No, they really have become pretentious enough to believe they are famous enough to call their child Saint Swift.

Reactions: 14
I honestly think the creepy Instagram accounts and the drawing of her Mum & Saint have scared her a bit.
This account has actually had a load of photos printed and wants to put them in an album and give it to Elle and Con, wtf! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯

20210806_074826.jpg

Screenshot_20210806-080257_Gallery.jpg

This is from the their Instagram stories.
I wanted to show it but obviously not show Saint's face.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
This account has actually had a load of photos printed and wants to put them in an album and give it to Elle and Con, wtf! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯

View attachment 699261

View attachment 699262
This is from the their Instagram stories.
I wanted to show it but obviously not show Saint's face.
Not such a surprise if you've tagged them in it first with photos they've already shared with the World and already have copies of, Niamh you creepy bleeping mentalist.

Reactions: 19
With all those baby emojis, it's Iike one of those "Where's Wally?" photos 😂

A1IUPJWWBKL.jpg
20210806_080056.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.