Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ’«oK aNgLeSπŸ’« Aunty White Orchid has compiled a little present for everyone to share

Something that will unite us, bring us together and will πŸ’«MaNiFeStπŸ’« us all a gloriously warm feeling.....

IT'S TIME FOR NEW TRUSTPILOT REVIEWS ANGLES!!!! πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Strap in for some new corkers Huns!!
God bless you child…….πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
πŸ’«oK aNgLeSπŸ’« Aunty White Orchid has compiled a little present for everyone to share

Something that will unite us, bring us together and will πŸ’«MaNiFeStπŸ’« us all a gloriously warm feeling.....

IT'S TIME FOR NEW TRUSTPILOT REVIEWS ANGLES!!!! πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

QUEEN πŸ‘‘ πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Trying to read that third one was painful..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeeez the money she earns and she cant even provide slightly decent quality clothes for the angles! She needs to pull her finger out and reply to some emails herself if the ppl she employs can't be arsed.

Reactions: 10
C2DD42B6-BD49-49DB-BBA9-B1F1CD6E429B.jpeg

ConJOB looks like he hasn’t bathed in weeks. We’ve seen that same black, wrinkled sweatshirt in every damn picture, lately. Elle’s filter has her skin the same color as the buildingπŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 702156
ConJOB looks like he hasn’t bathed in weeks. We’ve seen that same black, wrinkled sweatshirt in every damn picture, lately. Elle’s filter has her skin the same color as the buildingπŸ˜‚
Saints face 🀣 He’s like β€˜stop taking the piss out of my name’ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚β€™ I’m the poor sod stuck with it’ 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is anyone else confused how they all look about 3 shades darker since Saint has been born 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 702156
So he still looks half dead then. His tan is patchy and they both look like they're dressed in prison clothes.

Reactions: 5
That moment when Katie said she would be a grandma in the announcement video broke me. I really do feel for them

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but there are certain things that you just won’t understand until becoming a mum
Yes this thread has gone to tit and people are getting offended but when you have statements like this absolute ignorant arrogance… Honestly!!
So can a step-mum understand, an adoptive mum, What about if you've used a surrogate? If you haven’t born a child from your body you don’t know or what? Or Dads? How about if you get pregnant but lose the baby, do you get to be a Mum then? What if you’re a Mum but just an absolute bleep? What if you raise your sisters kid but not legally? At what stage do you become this magical all knowing Mum? I’d love to know who qualifies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.