Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
Amazing title by thread title queen @longtimelurker86 ❤

full title:
Elle Darby #33 Elle in a unitard photoshopped to high heaven, first trip to piss stained car park for little Saint Seven

Anyone care to recap? Take a shot everytime we read or hear the word ‘post partum’

• Heart
Reactions: 24
YAY!! Thanks @grumpycat 😘

RECAP
*Elle had baby boy and didn’t call him Geoff. Bit rude.
*Baby boy is also not named McVitie. Also rude.
*Baby boy is actually named SAINT. SEVEN. SWIFT. Much uproar.
*Elle announced birth with a white video about 20 seconds long and someone diagnosed the poor lad with some sort of infection. Just from hearing his baby gurgle. Madness (this could have actually been many threads ago tbh, I lose track)
*They changed the name apparently
*Theyve been to the piss stained car park for a very upmarket tit photo shoot
*They're still knobs.

Oh and also, ConJob looks even more dead. 🧛🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Does "gunt" mean her stomach?
It’s a lovely mish mash🤗

YAY!! Thanks @grumpycat 😘

RECAP
*Elle had baby boy and didn’t call him Geoff. Bit rude.
*Baby boy is also not named McVitie. Also rude.
*Baby boy is actually named SAINT. SEVEN. SWIFT. Much uproar.
*Elle announced birth with a white video about 20 seconds long and someone diagnosed the poor lad with some sort of infection. Just from hearing his baby gurgle. Madness
*They changed the name apparently
*Theyve been to the piss stained car park for a very upmarket tit photo shoot
*They're still knobs.

Oh and also, ConJob looks even more dead. 🧛🏼‍♂️
🐷 An unfiltered Elle is spotted in the wild

👵🏻 Tattlers Nan ruins their big reveal by announcing name..............

🧛🏻 Count Con rubbishes claims on Insta

👵🏻 Tattlers Nan played us

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If she was gifted the pram, doesn’t she need to declare it every time it features? Bugaboo shared her post tonight on their Instagram..

I follow a few influencers and they usually say ‘ gifted previously’ or ‘I work with this brand but I bought this myself’ etc. I know the rules are pretty grey/ murky though..

Reactions: 23
If she was gifted the pram, doesn’t she need to declare it every time it features? Bugaboo shared her post tonight on their Instagram..

I follow a few influencers and they usually say ‘ gifted previously’ or ‘I work with this brand but I bought this myself’ etc. I know the rules are pretty grey/ murky though..
yes, they should! She’s should disclose it everytime with anything they’re gifted. They’ve said zero about anything they’ve been given so they’re obviously in it for the freebies

could def report to the ASA.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well kick me in the Gunt and shower me in Digestive crumbs..... IT'S NEW THREAD DAY ANGLESSSSS!!! 📐x🎉x🎉x🎉x🎉x📐

• Haha
Reactions: 59
yes, they should! She’s should disclose it everytime with anything they’re gifted. They’ve said zero about anything they’ve been given so they’re obviously in it for the freebies

could def report to the ASA.
This does my head in. We paid a small fortune for our Bugaboo Donkey for our two, and then they hand them out to these arseholes for free 😂
I’m just being bitter, sorry ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This does my head in. We paid a small fortune for our Bugaboo Donkey for our two, and then they hand them out to these arseholes for free 😂
No, I’m the same! I have a bugaboo too and it disgusts me they it for free. It’s vile behaviour and they could buy one as many times over. It’s the simply audacity to say it’s gifted not just gloss over it.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just bought a Cybex Gazelle S double from that Paul Stride store and the guy who works there says he has influencers messaging and calling all the time asking for free prams/car seats in exchange for promo. He said he turns them down every time as they’ve been going for years and don’t need to give away stock. I actually felt the second hand embarrassment for them, they certainly have bigger balls than me, I wouldn’t dare 😂

Reactions: 39
I’ve just bought a Cybex Gazelle S double from that Paul Stride store and the guy who works there says he has influencers messaging and calling all the time asking for free prams/car seats in exchange for promo. He said he turns them down every time as they’ve been going for years and don’t need to give away stock. I actually felt the second hand embarrassment for them, they certainly have bigger balls than me, I wouldn’t dare 😂
Kinda boggles the mind that their first thought might be let’s get it for free, rather than what is best for my baby and my needs. Don’t they research? Is it really just the aesthetic theyre after. Choosing based on colourways etc. It’s so shallow and grating. and everyone winds up with the same stuff (even down to IKEA wardrobes, no shame in shopping there as a normal person, but influenzas seem to just flock there and Home Sense). I know some parents that for whatever reason bought 3 prams before finding one that worked with their lifestyle. These influenza a) get there tit for free and b) don’t even consider whether the products they rave about are any good. Same with Elle here and same with Carys with her My Vitamins collab. Anyway late night rant over.

Reactions: 13
Hun ain’t backing down with her account 🤣🤣🤣
Wow angle at least let the parents exploit the child before you want in on the action... these people are thick as duck, do they not realise that paedophiles target these sort of profiles?? The pics can end up on all sorts of sick websites !

And they're NOT celebs 🙄 just a pair of cunts in a RR.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
If I were the Count and Elle I'd be sending out a cease and desist and probably a restraining order but they'll be loving all this kinda crap. Creepy as duck.

Reactions: 43
Wow angle at least let the parents exploit the child before you want in on the action... these people are thick as duck, do they not realise that paedophiles target these sort of profiles?? The pics can end up on all sorts of sick websites !

And they're NOT celebs 🙄 just a pair of cunts in a RR.
Honestly think 'just a pair of cunts in a RR' should be the thread title for every Elle thread forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This is the weirdest bleeping tit, i don’t like Elle or con, but this is just appalling, unless you physically pushed that baby out of your vagina or helped in the making of said baby, you should ALWAYS ask permission to post photos of said baby! My mum still messages me to ask if she can post photos of my two kids, her grandkids, so how are these freaks thinking this is ok🤢

Reactions: 43
You can see the lines of the failed photoshop of her fingers. 😂 She’s clearly tried to edit them out to make her waist look thinner.

Unbelievable.

E8B02937-66EF-4CA1-99A6-E91F7051C636.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.