Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Kin Hellll! Almost fell off my chair! Carys has been bestowed some Angelle Collection clothing.

Hope it's Soft and Stretchy Boo! x
All about realness and positivity that one 😉 yet I didn’t recognise her as that’s filtered within an inch of its life 😂 Shows Elle is wanting to try stay in peoples minds if she’s sent some carys way 😂 😂 😂

I don’t think it’s just vlogging that she’s finding hard but editing she can’t sit editing for hours now and make sure it’s all perfect flawless angelic life boo!

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
NHS and FSA advise against them. However o don’t think I know a bottle feeding mum that doesn’t use one.

“I am thinking about buying a Perfect Prep Machine, is this advisable?

There are some safety concerns regarding these machines.
• The amount of liquid in the ‘hot shot’ may not be enough to kill any bacteria in the formula.
• Once the ‘hot shot’ hits the cold bottle / formula, it is cooled below the recommended 70°C.
• The rest of the feed is topped up with cold, filtered water. This water has not been boiled to remove bacteria in the tap water.
• The pipes and filters within the machine require regular cleaning and changing to prevent the build-up of mould which can lead to stomach upsets in babies.
We would always recommend making up feeds with freshly boiled water at more than 70°C.
For more information about Perfect Prep machines, you can go to the First Steps Nutrition Website. https://www.firststepsnutrition.org/
For information about how to make up formula feeds safely refer to the UNICEF Guide to Bottle Feeding. You can ask staff for a copy of this or follow the link below.
https://www.unicef.org.uk/babyfriendly/wp-content/ uploads/sites/2/2008/02/start4life_guide_to_bottle_- feeding.pdf”
Okay yeah this is what I read and we just cleaned ours every 2/3 weeks anyways and didn’t think anything of it 😬

evoway13

VIP Member
Has she actually been breast feeding from the beginning ......? Reflux is less common in breastfed babies. In addition, breastfed babies with reflux have been shown to have shorter and fewer reflux episodes and less severe reflux at night than formula-fed babies - Heacock 1992

rosepetal13

Sorry if it’s already been answered…tried to look back at this thread/previous and can’t find anything. What’s this to do with paparazzi and the hospital?

SawyerTheSavannah

Off topic but I've been watching an James and Carys video from two years ago (this is the first time I've seen them) and it's at Elle's house (again I've only recently started watching her) does anyone know what happened to her black dog? I can't see any mention of it anywhere
Thanks!

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
The first 2 photos are when they first had the buggy which was months before she gave birth and the last one is obviously when the baby was born. They are trying to make out its all 1 photoshoot.

How do I know this? Well just look at the tyres on the pram. I mean how did they get so dirty and worn down when the car is right next to it. 🙄

That is her body when she was early on in the pregnancy not what it looks like 2 weeks after giving birth. The fact that they are trying to disguise this and fool people is disgusting and damaging behaviour.
Are her nails different colours too?