Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do either Elle or Conor have family heritage from outside of the UK? I only ask because their baby looks to have a darker olive skin tone and some facial features that neither Elle nor Conor have...
Hey Angle 👋
It’s common knowledge that Con and his ancestors originate from Transylvania

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Sorry if this has already been posted but reminded me that poor child and his world of beige 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey everyone,

I don't religiously read all the Elle threads (so sorry if this has already come up) and I don't really know much about them but can anyone tell me..

Do either Elle or Conor have family heritage from outside of the UK? I only ask because their baby looks to have a darker olive skin tone and some facial features that neither Elle nor Conor have...
You will probably find that it’s the filter she is using

Reactions: 5
I'm finding it hilarious that Elle is trying to keep up with the same lovely colour as her new born we know it doesn't come from you hun 🤣
I've yet to see a baby that shade of Ronseal 😅

(Unless you're a Footballers Wives OG viewer and remember the time HRH Tanya Turner swapped babies and fake tanned one of them...🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey everyone,

I don't religiously read all the Elle threads (so sorry if this has already come up) and I don't really know much about them but can anyone tell me..

Giles (Elle's Fraudster Father) was born in India, but think that was because his Dad was a Diplomat

Reactions: 3
👵🏻👉🏻 “Right… Pack it in the lot of ya’s
🎶 Pack it up, Pack it in, Let me begin
We came to sl*g Belly off, that’s a win
We won’t ever shut up, Elle you better back up
Try and gossip about her and the whole Anglez crew’ll act up…
Get up, get out, Anglez throw their hands up
If you’ve got the ravey feeling jump to another thread please…

… We came to gossip, we came to gossip, so get off the thread and move around… 🎵 🎶

*i’ll not quit my dayjob, don’t worry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

… We came to gossip, we came to gossip, so get off the thread and move around… 🎵 🎶

Jump around!
Jump around!
Jump up, jump up and get down!

Reactions: 7

Nooo please quit your day job! Like asap please 🤩
(I’ll be your agent 😎📈💰) 😂🤣
I’ve got so many content ideas lined up for u already,Are u up for having a baby soon though or is that a no-no??
We can just stick to the beige makeover for now actually and I’ll see if Con-pire has a single bat-mate for u so we can get the #couplegoals #fairytaleromance birthing ball rolling 🦇❤
I (just like The Swifts) “won’t take a cut from the company earnings” though,We’ll make enough money off the devils I’m sure 🧐
No pressure boo 😙✌🏽Swipe up to let me know.
Ad My OWN brand 😌 (Smuggg)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nooo please quit your day job! Like asap please 🤩
(I’ll be your agent 😎📈💰) 😂🤣
I’ve got so many content ideas lined up for u already,Are u up for having a baby soon though or is that a no-no??
We can just stick to the beige makeover for now actually and I’ll see if Con-pire has a single bat-mate for u so we can get the #couplegoals #fairytaleromance birthing ball rolling 🦇❤
I (just like The Swifts) “won’t take a cut from the company earnings” though,We’ll make enough money off the devils I’m sure 🧐
No pressure boo 😙✌🏽Swipe up to let me know.
Ad My OWN brand 😌 (Smuggg)
WHERE DO I SIGN UP

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHERE DO I SIGN UP
🤝 PR package in the post 😉📦🎀
For now I just want u to start studying other influencers because I need u to be just like them and copy everything ok.
The way u talk,dress,act,things u buy,your decor,your morals.Cloning is step 1

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey everyone,

I think he's just jaundice. My DD looked really olive skinned until about 7 weeks when the jaundice left and now she's just pale 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.