Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody cares whether she breastfeeds or bottles feeds and if they do that’s their issue, however Elle is such a bullshitter and so fake it’s hard to take anything she says as the truth and that’s why people comment. Newborns are hard work, it’s a shock when you have your first baby, imagine being Elle though, no more doing nothing for her!

Reactions: 32
Nobody cares whether she breastfeeds or bottles feeds and if they do that’s their issue, however Elle is such a bullshitter and so fake it’s hard to take anything she says as the truth and that’s why people comment. Newborns are hard work, it’s a shock when you have your first baby, imagine being Elle though, no more doing nothing for her!
allllll of this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8
I’m very doubtful she’s ever breastfed at all which is fine-her baby, her choice!

but we would 💯 have seen a million+ pics of her with her tits out (for once with good reason) serenely feeding saint, gazing at him adoringly in a neutral colour palette of breastfeeding bliss by now, she wouldn’t have been able to resist! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not gonna get into the breast vs bottle debate as I find it quite a sensitive subject but I’m honestly so surprised he’s had a diagnosis that quick, from my experience and others that I know of, a diagnosis was really hard to get for silent reflux!
You can imagine she’s gone to the doctors and thrown a right paddy. Loads and loads of babies have reflux and colic and cry for hours on end and aren’t diagnosed for months. Can’t believe she’s got a diagnosis for silent acid reflux already, you just know how demanding she was in the appointment. “He is a descendant of both Kardashian/West and Christ the Lord don’t you know.”

You just know that Elle; who went on maternity leave early and laid about 20 hours a day; has had the shock of her life with a baby that does not fit in to her schedule.

My youngest is 4 months and has projectile reflux. When I bought it up with the gp at 8 weeks she said we could see how you get on or you could give it a couple more weeks and if it’s still bad and baby is losing weight we can try Gaviscon. We didn’t medicate because she was also constipated a lot then and Gaviscon blocks babies up. Bet she jumped down the GPs throat for medicine thinking she’ll get more rest now. We’ll see a post now -
Saint Steven is sleeping through the night a 3 weeks old 💫

Reactions: 11
I did wonder how long it would take for her to find an excuse not to breastfeed😂
Not that I care, fed is best and all that jazz but she just doesn’t seem the type to stick it out. The type to give up as soon as she hits a hurdle.
Tbh I don’t believe she breastfed for that long maybe just the first few days and then pumped or switched to formula which is completely fine just think she’d have had it plastered all over her Instagram the same way carys has done and she’d have probably posted a video about it by now

Reactions: 5
Lots of ‘New Members’ turning this into mumsnet today. Someone let me know when it’s safe to come back!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This is what happens when Tiny Cracked Biscuit Bandit offers nothing of entertainment value. tit starts getting reallll Mums-Netty 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Elle can you share a post of you being gifted £5,000 worth of vouchers from Mamas & Papas or a photo of your dog poo infested garden PLEASE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not to be rude, but if you’re losing sleep/give a f*ck about whether or not someone you don’t know breast feeds or not, then you should seek serious help ASAP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Idk if anyone’s seen the sale on ITS. I know everyone’s collection is marked down. But it shows the amount they can actually afford to sell this shite for. And what they originally mark it up by….
£50?! It’s probably the exact same quality as the stuff you get from boohoo but a fraction of the price

Reactions: 7
What’s more boring is people moaning about how boring and “mumsnetty” it is but actually not contributing anything to move the conversation on 🤷🏼‍♀️
By all means "contribute" away, Angle.... 🙄

Jesus. Someone throw a packet of Marylands at my head to wake me up when the Fun Police have left the group chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This! 9 months of growing BaBy BoY in a still worrying time due to the ever present COVID risk. Eating Maccy D's for breakfast, lunch and dinner and getting most of her cardio in by doing a Nursery transformation or lifting the TV remote for when Netflix asks if she's still there.

Saint Steven of McVitieshire is born and now it's all about nutrition.
I'm not a fan of Elle for sure but it's very harsh for people to say she is being dramatic ect we do not know what is going on behind close doors. I honestly do think she would of wanted to breastfeed to lose weight faster for one. I don't think people should comment on her baby not having bad acid reflux because let's be honest we do not know

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.