Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t understand this whole ‘doing nothing has been my favourite part’ because she did duck all anyway? her entire pregnancy & before she just lay on the sofa with the dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 58
No vlog today? Is she still in the 'newborn bubble'........or the 'post partum' bubble?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened to Anglle Collection using a diverse group of models? Her first launch was different skin types, different sizes, different heights…now it just seems like stereotypical ig girls and thigh gaps galore 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 29
the one thing i’ll give to elle is that she has a beautiful kitchen 😢 all that space to eat digestives & make one cup of tea a day in

Reactions: 16
Well, it's back to tumbleweed and crickets. She's had the baby and the fuss has died down. Her IG numbers are interesting..... 1.2m on the white pissing video....then down to 319k, 223k, 179k, 133k and 124k on subsequent posts.....

Zoe and Alfie have their baby next month so, a lot will be flocking to their IG's instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was expecting a day in our life with a newborn type of video to be posted today surprised she hasn’t

Reactions: 7
To be fair he could of stil gone out after 8pm haha I doubt he did though as Elle Darby needs her nutritional dinners Haha
Shame it took her till the baby was born for her to notice just fed it tit for the last nine months 🙃

Reactions: 7
Shame it took her till the baby was born for her to notice just fed it tit for the last nine months 🙃
This! 9 months of growing BaBy BoY in a still worrying time due to the ever present COVID risk. Eating Maccy D's for breakfast, lunch and dinner and getting most of her cardio in by doing a Nursery transformation or lifting the TV remote for when Netflix asks if she's still there.

Saint Steven of McVitieshire is born and now it's all about nutrition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve asked before but nobody answered.. why do people on here call Connor pervy?! I don’t get that vibe from him so am wondering what he has done in the past?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve asked before but nobody answered.. why do people on here call Connor pervy?! I don’t get that vibe from him so am wondering what he has done in the past?
he follows underage half naked girls and always likes their photos which accordingly to Darby this means they are in a healthy relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 33
he follows underage half naked girls and always likes their photos which accordingly to Darby this means they are in a healthy relationship
Anyone got any proof/screenshots of this? Keep hearing it but never actually seen it!

Reactions: 1
I know
i don’t understand this whole ‘doing nothing has been my favourite part’ because she did duck all anyway? her entire pregnancy & before she just lay on the sofa with the dogs
I know she
He was following loads of fitness girls on insta alot younger than Elle there are screenshots somewhere.

Reactions: 2
Has Elle had her jaw filler done again? How does she have such a bony looking jaw on Instagram but just a few weeks ago it was saggy/flabby

(asking because I’d love to get rid of my double chin that fast 😩😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.