Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestions for next baby name…

Holy Six
Tyrant Ten
Paceman West
South Star

let’s face it Saint Seven Swift is just a bunch of words.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Holy Six
Tyrant Ten
Paceman West
South Star

Sin Six Swift
Scripture VI Swift
Satan Sixty Swift

🤍✨🕊

add Saint Seven Swift and it sounds like a trick question on who wants to be a millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sin Six Swift
Scripture VI Swift
Satan Sixty Swift

🤍✨🕊

add Saint Seven Swift and it sounds like a trick question on who wants to be a millionaire
Seychelles (white company related for the queen ofc) Six Jane Swift for a girl 😅

Reactions: 5

Holy Six
Tyrant Ten
Paceman West
South Star

my guess for the next kid is

Saviour Seventeen Swift

seventeen after the general age of the girls Conman froths over on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nice to see a sleepyhead lurking in the background of conmans recent story.

Drives me nuts how these influencers spend so much time on the internet but fail to research or understand safe sleep. In reality many people raise awareness of this but they view it as hate and delete any comments as their precious egos can’t handle being told they are doing something wrong even if could save their babies lives. Same thing happened when she got called out for having a cot bumper. Take absolutely no responsibility for the fact that lots of young girls follow her and will buy the same things cause it’s fine cause angel gal did it and she would never do anything wrong and she is raising a saint 😇😡

He’ll be forward facing in the car seat by 18 months watch this space

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Nice to see a sleepyhead lurking in the background of conmans recent story.

Drives me nuts how these influencers spend so much time on the internet but fail to research or understand safe sleep. In reality many people raise awareness of this but they view it as hate and delete any comments as their precious egos can’t handle being told they are doing something wrong even if could save their babies lives. Same thing happened when she got called out for having a cot bumper. Take absolutely no responsibility for the fact that lots of young girls follow her and will buy the same things cause it’s fine cause angel gal did it and she would never do anything wrong and she is raising a saint 😇😡

He’ll be forward facing in the car seat by 18 months watch this space
It depends how she uses it, they’re completely fine for baby to lay in if your supervising baby at all times, we found it a life saver for when we would drive to family members houses, instead of having to take our pushchair we could just lay ours in the sleepyhead which is a lot safer than letting them sleep in a car seat! But I agree she will definitely forward face him as soon as possible!

Reactions: 13
It depends how she uses it, they’re completely fine for baby to lay in if your supervising baby at all times, we found it a life saver for when we would drive to family members houses, instead of having to take our pushchair we could just lay ours in the sleepyhead which is a lot safer than letting them sleep in a car seat! But I agree she will definitely forward face him as soon as possible!
Actually they aren’t even recommended for supervised sleep as baby can overheat 😢 it’s on the lullaby trust. Just go careful they can be very dangerous and aren’t recommended for a reason xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Actually they aren’t even recommended for supervised sleep as baby can overheat 😢 it’s on the lullaby trust. Just go careful they can be very dangerous and aren’t recommended for a reason xx
We’ve never left them alone in it, we’ve always been sat next to baby, and never used it with a blanket, but I do agree her showing it to all the young followers without the proper research will just use them for sleep at night xx

Reactions: 4
That’s a lie about the gaviscon, yes you mix it into bottles for bottle fed babies but it actually tells you on the back how to give it to Breast fed babies

Reactions: 11
That’s a lie about the gaviscon, yes you mix it into bottles for bottle fed babies but it actually tells you on the back how to give it to Breast fed babies
I think it depends which medicine your doctor prescribes. My daughter was on ranitidine which was a syrup but when it was recalled they wanted to move her on to one which needed to be put into a bottle. She was getting on for 9 months old at this point and rarely accepted a bottle being breastfed so we decided to just stop the medication instead and luckily she didn’t seem to need it anymore at that point 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I did wonder how long it would take for her to find an excuse not to breastfeed😂
Not that I care, fed is best and all that jazz but she just doesn’t seem the type to stick it out. The type to give up as soon as she hits a hurdle.

Reactions: 33
Oh here we go………
Another one who has jumped on the acid reflux bandwagon!!!!
Ffs this boils my blood 😡 newborn babies cry, newborn babies don’t sleep when we want them to, newborn babies get colic why is it every bleeping influencer claims their baby has acid reflux and it’s been so much harder for them than anyone else!!
You can breast feed an acid reflux baby, it is harder work and you probably will need to change your own diet to help so of course Elle the self obsessed twit isn’t going to do that so this is just what she needed to justify putting him on the bottle. Having had a true reflux baby who suffered with GERD and CMPA and still does occasionally even now at 9 years old Elle wants to hope to god saint doesn’t have that before she starts bounding around diagnosis and excuses because she will have no sleep, no routine, a miserable crying, in pain distressed baby who will require far more than a bit of gaviscon for a long time if she does, he will be anything but a ‘saint’ and she will be on the verge of loosing her mind (I’m speaking from experience)
And as much as she is a smug annoying prick I wouldn’t even wish that on her or saint!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Let’s hope it’s not dairy hes got an allergy against, imagine old Carby having to give that up!!

Reactions: 21
Nothing wrong with bottle feeding, but I just wish she would be honest and admit that it isn’t for her and that she wants to move on to bottles instead… we’ve seen more footage of Connor feeding baby than we have of Elle, so I doubt she’s been breastfeeding much anyway… but of course perfect Elle can’t just admit that she would rather bottle feed.

Reactions: 38
There is absolutely nothing wrong in bottle feeding and it is entirely down to women’s personal choice but for ffs for just once in your life Elle why can’t you just be genuine and honest and not have to make up some dramatic excuse 🤯

Reactions: 36
Anyone who has exclusively expressed will know that it’s easier at this age but when they start wanting 4oz+ every couple of hours or so expressing becomes a full time job and takes it’s toll mentally

• Heart
Reactions: 16
57A15A53-42F6-4D7D-9CB4-560D628DE675.jpeg

Boo, you’re not the first mum who’s newborn has suffered acid reflux. Dramatic much?!? duck, she should have named the baby Cash - as he’s their cash cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hmm, that isn’t true about having to give up breastfeeding. What I’m assuming they have given her is the little sachets of gaviscon powder to put into bottles. However, if you are breastfeeding the majority of doctors, especially female doctors would chose to prescribe something else like Omeprazole or something similar. It costs the NHS alot more than gaviscon so that’s sometimes why they are reluctant to prescribe it but we are now going on 12 months strong with breastfeeding with the help of Omeprazole and whilst it has been one of the most difficult things I’ve ever had to do with a little one who suffers from really bad reflux, it has also been the most rewarding! We bottlefed our eldest and breastfed our littlest, fed is absolutely best but it’s pretty obvious that Elle was looking for a bit of an excuse! Breastfeeding is absolutely possible in a baby that has any kind of reflux, you just need a little determination 💜

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.