Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not allowed. I’ve been to the Melksham branch of that pet shop (might be the one they’re in but I can’t tell)
Yeah I think it’s the one in Melksham.
It was prob a freebie, can’t imagine they’d take the dogs anywhere and treat them if they had to actually PAY for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1E2DD315-66A4-40C2-8760-3043D6504260.jpeg

Probably because you ate them while drinking a coffee, knob head!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
93058776-8620-431C-9302-3924AE84A1A9.jpeg

🗣Elle, you’d have more time to do stuff if you’d spend less time editing you photos. M’kay🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'its 1.30 I'm still in my pjs' ..let's not blame motherhood for that when you regularly went through McDonald's drive thru in your PJ's at bleeping dinner time you woman

• Haha
Reactions: 62
View attachment 689525
🗣Elle, you’d have more time to do stuff if you’d spend less time editing you photos. M’kay🤷‍♀️

If you'd like my homemade smoothie recipe, then ingredients are:

6 x Chicken Nuggets
5ml of Oat Milk
1/2 a carton of Kids Innocent Smoothie
Chocolate Protein Powder

#mumlife #healthyliving

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Now she’s trying to be relatable 🙄🙄 if I rolled my eyes anymore they’d be in the back of my head

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 689525
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ she has connor with her 24/7 every day. Shes just so used To lazying around doing absolute nothing for weeks and months and years and hehe now she is so relatable. witch please youve been in ur jammies being lazy for years.

Reactions: 23
Imagine when Saint Seven Swift gets back from a hard long day of being bullied at school for his name and he asks his mum and dad if there are any photos of him and his dad when he was baby.

“Dad, why did you take a photo with me in a piss stained car park…. Mum, this looks nothing like you?”

Lovely scenery for a photo... NOT! FFS!

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'its 1.30 I'm still in my pjs' ..let's not blame motherhood for that when you regularly went through McDonald's drive thru in your PJ's at bleeping dinner time you woman
literally nothing has changed? 😂 she did this before she gave birth for duck sake. lazy twats the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.