Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheABCFamily

I don’t know why but saint dosnt look like elle or con 😩 I just can’t see it!! With amber ( janes and carys) you could see James/carys in her! But I cannot see elle or con in saint at all 😩🙈
That's because Elle has changed her whole face we don't know what she actually looks like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Let's get this straight, Elle doesn't do anything unless it benefits her...everything is planned and calculated. There is nothing raw or real with her, it's all an act. Stop getting sucked in by her bullshit.
Honest question, no hate.... but what makes you think she's not being real when she's grieving the loss of her Mum on the first birthday where she's a Mum herself?

She's as fake as Dolly Parton's Tits. I'm not sucked in by it, doesn't mean I can't have a modicum of compassion for the situation 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
How I feel reading this thread lately 🤦🏼‍♀️

PETITION TO BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD CARBY BASHING DAYS where no one got offended 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I’ve just spoken with my friend who did a nurses hair who actually help deliver Elle’s baby… apparently she demanded a private room to be away from other mums and didn’t want to mix with others and asked to use the back doors as she was worried about paparazzi!
ASKED TO USE THE BACK DOORS SHUUTTUP 💀

Is your source reliable though, seriously!? There’s a lot of wondering Nans and relatives here lately 😏🤨🤣

• Haha

Rhamnousia2

Someone has posted this in the comments of her name reveal video - thought I'd grab it before it gets deleted and the poster blocked!!....

"My Girl has watched Elle Darby since she started YouTube. She recently purchased some of the "Angelle" range when it went on 50% sale to support one of her long-time fave YouTube channels that she been watching for years, and the fact how often Elle speaks so highly of her clothes range - so trusted her it would be of at least good quality (after also buying clothes from other YouTubers and knowing what sort of thing to expect). After her couple of items come costing about £50, she was very disappointed in the quality and felt like she had been conned by one of her fave YouTubers and mugged right off. She said the stuff you buy at Primark is MUCH better quality, and Elle didn't even want to spend the couple of extra pence on her Chinese factory T-Shirt printers to add a custom label inside the items. All she wanted to-do was leave a review on her website for the items so younger fans on here did not get the same disappointment, and the fact it was on sale at HALF price made her think that no one should get the nightmare of paying full price and getting this treatment. Then the fact Elle has disabled reviews from her website, and also banning EVERYONE who says one single bad thing about her bad clothes line on YouTube. The Fact she has supported her for years leaving positive comments when Elle has been down or not in a good place, to get banned and now unable to view her videos or interact in the comments just because she left polite constructive criticism is a joke and backs up everything the "hotel situation" articles have to say about this cash-grab fraud. There was no need to block her or any of your other fans just because they was disappointed about the quality of your clothes line - it's called feedback, which as a business should be priceless to you. I will copy and paste this message to every forum and Facebook group going to stop anyone else getting blocked by Elle after years of supporting her channel Thanks for reading guys x"

• Wow

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
yeah i’ve definitely picked up on how distant she’s been with the angles. she never addresses them anymore & is definitely a lot more private since becoming a mother. it’s a good thing, for her babies sake.

i honestly think the creepy ig accounts and the drawing of her mum & saint have scared her a bit. like she’s said the love you feel for your kid is like no other, i think she’s realised that she shared way too much and it isn’t safe for mcvitie.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
The first 2 photos are when they first had the buggy which was months before she gave birth and the last one is obviously when the baby was born. They are trying to make out its all 1 photoshoot.

How do I know this? Well just look at the tyres on the pram. I mean how did they get so dirty and worn down when the car is right next to it. 🙄

That is her body when she was early on in the pregnancy not what it looks like 2 weeks after giving birth. The fact that they are trying to disguise this and fool people is disgusting and damaging behaviour.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 45

GinMoon30!

Lots of ‘New Members’ turning this into mumsnet today. Someone let me know when it’s safe to come back!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Suggestions for next baby name…

Holy Six
Tyrant Ten
Paceman West
South Star

let’s face it Saint Seven Swift is just a bunch of words.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Not to be rude, but if you’re losing sleep/give a f*ck about whether or not someone you don’t know breast feeds or not, then you should seek serious help ASAP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Goldfish

VIP Member
Hun ain’t backing down with her account 🤣🤣🤣
This is the weirdest fucking shit, i don’t like Elle or con, but this is just appalling, unless you physically pushed that baby out of your vagina or helped in the making of said baby, you should ALWAYS ask permission to post photos of said baby! My mum still messages me to ask if she can post photos of my two kids, her grandkids, so how are these freaks thinking this is ok🤢

Reactions: 43

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
This is what gets me when an “influencer” has a baby, half the mums crawl up their backside and get personally offended when someone questions something that they also do themselves 🙄.

I can go through a pack of gluten free digestives a day on the weekend, but you don’t see me having a paddy every time someone slags Elle off for eating all the mcvities!

• Haha
Reactions: 43