Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally write on here but her latest stories.. you can see Saint has a few blemishes on his face but every close up picture his skin is smooth. Putting filters on your month old baby is literally vile!!!
I agree you could see on the vlog ye has blotchy skin as expected and everything she uploads of him he has completely smooth skin its disgusting

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion-

Elle Darby#34 Edits her life,even edits Saint’s face.
A wannabe with no constraints

Reactions: 18
THIS!!! 🙌🏼
Her complete lack of education on the whole breastfeeding aspect is ridiculous. A newborns stomach is the size of a marble so of course they’re going to cluster feed and want to be attached to you for comfort. Carby was just too damn lazy to be getting up in the night to take on the role of EBF Saint.
I had my 2nd child in the November lockdown and ended up with mastitis over Christmas (it was absolutely bleeping horrendous!!!) I contacted my breastfeeding support assistant and she was at my house the next day to help me. If you want to breastfeed as badly as she said she did, you will do everything in your power to soldier on when it gets tough. Knowing how much of an oversharer Carby is,I highly doubt she had mastitis as we would’ve heard all about it on her stories. But no, she was saying everything was all rosey! Well at least she gets a full 8 hrs of dreaming of digestive biscuits seeing as it’s always CON-MERCHANT getting up to do the graveyard shifts. But I suppose he is a vampire…

Rather than eye bleeping the camera she should’ve tried looking into SSS eyes to create an amazing breastfeeding bond. Dumb lazy witch.
I really don’t care how she chooses to feed her baby what I really don’t understand is why she didn’t mention it earlier about the difficulty she was having breastfeeding if it’s true cause she was kind of making out on her Instagram stories etc that she was still breastfeeding when she’d switched to mainly formula which is perfectly fine, I think she maybe just didn’t want to admit that she was formula feeding as its not what she wanted but she was complaining last week about not knowing what content to film she could have done a video on her breastfeeding struggles and switching to formula I’m sure there are a lot of mums who could relate to that

Reactions: 19
How shallow and vain do you have To be To filter and smooth ur babys skin? Like whats wrong with her 😂😅 honestly the world we live in 🥴 moments like that im like elle go and get a Job and stop being so vain

Reactions: 27
Off topic but does anyone else feel pressured to have children I'm 28 and get asked ALL the time when I will Haha children I get scared for when we try when I'm like 30 that it will be really hard to to get pregnant anyone else have this fear.
I got pregnant at 37 last year hun and have got a beautiful baby boy who's nearly 5 weeks old! In fact he's two days younger than Saint digestive.
Please don't get too hung up on the time/ age issue. Lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How shallow and vain do you have To be To filter and smooth ur babys skin? Like whats wrong with her 😂😅 honestly the world we live in 🥴 moments like that im like elle go and get a Job and stop being so vain
I said she’d do this since the start. It will only get worse when he grows up and she stops posting him unless he’s wearing a zara coordinated outfit with smooth skin and his hair done

Reactions: 8
I know babies naturally change but Saint looks like a different baby in every photo that’s posted of him with the different filters on him.
I thought it was me and my eyes. I couldn’t ‘see‘ the baby for the vlogs in the insta photos.

Honestly the whole business of filters is messing with my mind (and self esteem), just can’t tell what’s real. Influenzas should have to disclose filter use just like ads. I’m almost 30, imagine what’s happening to a 13 y/o‘s mjnd and self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought it was me and my eyes. I couldn’t ‘see‘ the baby for the vlogs in the insta photos.

Honestly the whole business of filters is messing with my mind (and self esteem), just can’t tell what’s real. Influenzas should have to disclose filter use just like ads. I’m almost 30, imagine what’s happening to a 13 y/o‘s mjnd and self esteem.
Same, I'm 35 and it has never even occurred to me to even use a filter

Off topic but does anyone else feel pressured to have children I'm 28 and get asked ALL the time when I will Haha children I get scared for when we try when I'm like 30 that it will be really hard to to get pregnant anyone else have this fear.
Yes! I have so many nieces and nephews that I've been around babies, kids, teens since I was 8 so the burning desire to have kids never really came to me until I was in my late 20s. I always wanted to focus on my career, be married and financially stable etc first. Now I'm 30 and have been trying for a year with no luck 😐 I know that's nothing compared to others but it not happening is so hard to deal with, and those comments you get become even harder to tolerate. I'm honestly at the point when someone asks me I just say 'gee I don't know when, why don't you ask my ovaries' 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Elle Darby #34 Boring as sin, conye’s in the gym, hand still stuck in the biscuit tin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Thread suggestion: Elle Darby #34 Blurring filter on the little cash cow, film some content? She can’t remember how!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
7F233ACA-32EB-4CC2-A85C-5C9C64F4D753.jpeg

Con’s caption and Saint’s outfit embroidery nails Elle’s and Con’s grift - Flat Out Milking It

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When do you think the training to get into the best shape of her life for the wedding of the century is going to start. No pressure babe but you did say that was what was going to happen?? Didn’t you ??

Reactions: 15
Why does she have Saints trousers all the way up to his chest lol You can see the crease where it should be folded down. Reminds me of that pic of her maternity jeans over her boobs.
Ugh this thread has gone Zzzzzzzzzz
She’s putting him in clothes too big for him just to show off outfits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.