Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed that Elle is following katie bishop on Insta, katie had a baby in may and called them Saint, it probably pushed Elle to go with the name she wanted all along…

Reactions: 11
My Sister used to work for one of the Nurseries affiliated to people who work at/near Pinewood Studios. They obviously have a strict list anyway of parents or people pre-approved to drop off and collect the kids, but on more than one occasion they'd get a phonecall from someone pretending to be approved to collect the child of a famous American actress who lived nearby to the area and had been seen using that nursery before. Luckily the Police got involved in tracking the caller, but that situation haunted her for years after, becaue there are sick people out there. 😬😱

There was another child of a Celeb that went to the Pre-School she was also working at that would just get up and tit in the corner of the room rather than going to the toilet. To this day she won't tell me the name 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
All the memory photos of Herbie’s 3rd birthday and not one memory photo of Herbie’s masterpieces that he leaves in the garden. Some mom you are, Elle. Happy Birthday Herbie 🦴 🍖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’ve got me on playing detective🙈 had another look on her Instagram and what stands out to me is in 2 of the pics there’s clearly something in the basket of the pram and a white sign clearly visible behind her on the wall of the car park. In the third she looks like she’s hardly moved, only changed pose, she’s as close to the car door handle as she is in the other 2 but there’s no longer a white sign on the wall behind her and doesn’t look like anything in the basket but hard to tell................maybe they have been taken on different days, seems abit off but clearly I just gave far too much time in my hands today 😂
It looks more like the person taking the pictures has just moved position so you're seeing a slightly different angle of the whole scene, it's not that deep.

Reactions: 17
514FD6AF-CCBC-4486-9EF5-E865AF525A02.jpeg

Is this allowed? The pet stores in my area have a freebie container where the dog’s owner can use tongs to get the fur babies a treats, but the pets are not allowed to eat directly out of the container. Also, these appear to be for sale. So, I’m guessing the clerk weighs the amount of treats you’ve placed in the bag. If Heckie and Herbie gobble up treats out of the containers, then how is it determined how much they’ve eaten? Do they trust Elle and Con to tell them “Oh, they only had one or two of the treats?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine saying your dog is your first true love when you’ve literally just had a baby🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone know connors middle name? He mentioned in the naming video in his family it is tradition for the fathers first name to be the babies middle name so surely we can google why he ended up in prison

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone know connors middle name? He mentioned in the naming video in his family it is tradition for the fathers first name to be the babies middle name so surely we can google why he ended up in prison
Pretty sure it's Paul? If not I've no idea where I've got that from 😂

Pretty sure it's Paul? If not I've no idea where I've got that from 😂
Bloody hell, there's some dodgy Paul Swift's around if you Google 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 688235
Is this allowed? The pet stores in my area have a freebie container where the dog’s owner can use tongs to get the fur babies a treats, but the pets are not allowed to eat directly out of the container. Also, these appear to be for sale. So, I’m guessing the clerk weighs the amount of treats you’ve placed in the bag. If Heckie and Herbie gobble up treats out of the containers, then how is it determined how much they’ve eaten? Do they trust Elle and Con to tell them “Oh, they only had one or two of the treats?
It’s not allowed. I’ve been to the Melksham branch of that pet shop (might be the one they’re in but I can’t tell)

Reactions: 3
He is a cute baby but still makes me skin crawl like the bugs under the skin in the mummy (remember that that scene? Haunted for life) when I remember his poor name is Saint

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.