Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so insensitive and literally couldn’t care less about her following!! She just wants the money and bleeping lime light 😳

for someone who has been TTC for over 2 years it really is triggering!
Shes a bleeping moron, ive expressed how insensitive she is by doing this and I know she reads here so if you come accross this elle have some respect for your audience who are not so lucky when ttc

Reactions: 12
It’s easy to say you want a second straight away when they don’t move, talk etc. Give it a year and she’ll be having second thoughts about two close together. I love having two children but it’s a completely different ballgame than having one 4 week old baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s easy to say you want a second straight away when they don’t move, talk etc. Give it a year and she’ll be having second thoughts about two close together. I love having two children but it’s a completely different ballgame than having one 4 week old baby.
Agree, but hopefully they find out the hard way lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually think Elle would love the chaos kids bring she has nothing else in life I think it would keep her busy and give her purpose after doing nothing but selling crap over priced lounge wear

Reactions: 13
I too have had miscarriages and some things do upset me in terms of sensitive comments but I don’t find any upset in her saying she would like more children? I think each and everyone of us would like children or more, how ever hard it may be for us. It’s not sensitive her wanting to extend her family already. My friend was pregnant when I had my first miscarriage but I love that baby with my all, no jealously or resentment at all. She isn’t doing anything wrong in wishing for more children let’s not take that away from a new mother. We have no idea of any struggles she may have, as a new mum she’s learning.
(and no I’m not Elle and if you have seen my previous comments I’m not a follower either)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
sneekpeek have terrible reviews too! I thought she found o it via NIPT test and then a gender scan? Not sure if I’ve made that up or not.

Still shook she’s debating another baby so soon. She needs to let her body recover for a hot second instead of making it out like it’s just the ✨easiest✨ thing in the world she’d have an army
I don’t have kids so not really qualified to give an opinion but it always amazes me people want to go through all that so quickly and have two so close together but having said that, I work with a fair few women who have done just that! Basically been pregnant by the time they come back from maternity leave, come back for a few weeks and gone straight back off again!! They all wanted more than one kid but wanted to have them close together so they got the child out of the way and done and dusted! So I feel like yes maybe that isn’t the reason she feels like that but she def isn’t the only one in my experience!

Reactions: 4
I too have had miscarriages and some things do upset me in terms of sensitive comments but I don’t find any upset in her saying she would like more children? I think each and everyone of us would like children or more, how ever hard it may be for us. It’s not sensitive her wanting to extend her family already. My friend was pregnant when I had my first miscarriage but I love that baby with my all, no jealously or resentment at all. She isn’t doing anything wrong in wishing for more children let’s not take that away from a new mother. We have no idea of any struggles she may have, as a new mum she’s learning.
(and no I’m not Elle and if you have seen my previous comments I’m not a follower either)
I think it’s more the way she’s worded it, as if it’s so easy to fall pregnant and then bam there’s a baby, when for a lot of people it’s not like that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t have kids so not really qualified to give an opinion but it always amazes me people want to go through all that so quickly and have two so close together but having said that, I work with a fair few women who have done just that! Basically been pregnant by the time they come back from maternity leave, come back for a few weeks and gone straight back off again!! They all wanted more than one kid but wanted to have them close together so they got the child out of the way and done and dusted! So I feel like yes maybe that isn’t the reason she feels like that but she def isn’t the only one in my experience!
some people do but the advise is generally to give your body 6-9months to recover if you can do. Obviously everyone’s choice is different but she’s only had 4 weeks of a newborn baby so it feels a little bit rushed (to me, at least - I will have a 4 year age gap)

I think there’s a fine like to jumping into baby2 almost straight away and having 2 under 2 - at least then you’ve usually had a solid year to get to grips with your change of life style etc.

her life, her choice I guess , but it wouldn’t be mine!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The truths slowly starting to come out.. not such a “perfect” experience after all!

also I’m pretty sure it was more then a week ago she first mentioned SSS had reflux 🤔

Reactions: 15
Dont know if this has been discussed before but does anyone know why they left baby cord so long in the birth vlog? Is that how they cut it in the uk? looks so long and heavy for baby. You can see it when conor picks him up after hes been weighed.

Also do youtubers choose what ads they have on their videos? Just noticed on most of Elles vids theres 2 ads that you can never skip at the beginning and halfway through

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the Wedding's been bought forward in preparation to crack on with manifesting St McVitie the 2nd. Why else send out invites a whole year before a wedding!?!

Reactions: 14
Haha she wants another already 😂 Oh Elle 😂😂 I loved having my first baby, literally loved it. She was my entire world, I gave every second of my time and headspace to her. Picking toys to help her development, I knew all her sleep cues, I knew what she wanted before she even knew herself, I puréd home made food for her, I ironed all her clothes (even her little socks and pyjamas). I felt like I was MADE to be a mum. Then I unexpectedly got pregnant again when she was 1 and it was never the same again 😂😂😂 first of all, second pregnancies wipe you out with a toddler who has just learnt to walk and climb. Then the baby arrives and you’re split in two, you feel like you never give either of them enough time, dedication or effort (compared to first time). I mean it’s lovely that they’ve got each other of course and I love them more than life itself, but it’s never the same after the first 😂 Elle needs to just indulge and enjoy Saint without thinking about another just yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Elle got engaged then not long after that got pregnant. She was rushing her pregnancy, was always looking ahead and now the fact that her baby is only a month old and she is already talking about how much she wants another one, it’s like she can’t be present and just appreciate what she’s got now. She’s always thinking about the next thing and into the future. With Elle it always seems like it’s “okay ticked that off the list, what’s next?”.

I get that you’re happy and love having a baby but the usual response would be “we are happy just enjoying the time with our baby and this time in our life and we’ll think about another after the wedding”. Not basically saying how desperate you are for another one already, when your baby is just a few weeks old, it just doesn’t come across great IMO.

Reactions: 25
I wish some of these influencers would pay for some education for themselves before they try and educate their followers. All that money and cba to pay for a lactation consultant or do a breastfeeding class. Cluster feeding is normal, it’s baby’s natural way of upping your supply, no one ever said it was easy. And the mastitis, that’s why they tell you not to pump before 6 weeks?? She’s trying to make out she’s such a martyr but the reality is if she’d had educated herself before giving birth instead of sitting about all day thinking everything is going to be magical then maybe she’d have realised breastfeeding is no walk in the park and that’s why so many people just go straight to formula.
So yeah why not just say it’s hard and I didn’t want to do it rather than blame it on the cluster feeding which is normal and just something you have to work through?
Saying this as I breastfed both my children for 1.5 years so I do have experience

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dont know if this has been discussed before but does anyone know why they left baby cord so long in the birth vlog? Is that how they cut it in the uk? looks so long and heavy for baby. You can see it when conor picks him up after hes been weighed.

Also do youtubers choose what ads they have on their videos? Just noticed on most of Elles vids theres 2 ads that you can never skip at the beginning and halfway through
Don’t normally comment on here but do lurk - I waited 45 minutes before they cut the cord when I had my baby. It’s better to leave the cord until it stops throbbing- usually for around 30 mins. It allows blood to continue to flow from the placenta to the baby, which has proven benefits for the baby.

Reactions: 15

My daughters was left really long as they rushed to cut it due to her being resusitated straight away, I'm guessing it was the same for Saint Swift

Reactions: 2

Sorry just realised you meant the actual cord was long!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.