Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What back doors? Wouldn’t the paparazzi just sit outside those back doors? Unless those back doors led directly to the chocolate biscuit stocked, crumb covered, tit littered garden the zlebs call home! Also, no bleeping way the paparazzi follows these two twats around. But if true…hey, paparazzi, go to the pissed stained car parks and snap away📸
Also there's only one entrance to RUH birth centre and one entrance to the antenatal and postnatal ward...

Reactions: 3
Well. I wonder how many teenagers are going to get pregnant now. If I was a teenager watching her stories going on about finally feeling loved and have a meaning in life since having a baby I would have been straight in. Honestly. She really needs to think. Also today about not realising how much your parents love you until you have a child is both harmful and disgraceful. A whole new low

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well. I wonder how many teenagers are going to get pregnant now. If I was a teenager watching her stories going on about finally feeling loved and have a meaning in life since having a baby I would have been straight in. Honestly. She really needs to think. Also today about not realising how much your parents love you until you have a child is both harmful and disgraceful. A whole new low
That’s ridiculous, I’m sorry I get she’s unbearable, but Jesus, just because parents are saying they feel that way isn’t harmful or disgraceful.. I loved my life before I had kids, and I love my life now I have kids, why isn’t it okay for parents to feel a certain way, but non parents can moan about parents feeling that way

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Let's get this straight, Elle doesn't do anything unless it benefits her...everything is planned and calculated. There is nothing raw or real with her, it's all an act. Stop getting sucked in by her bullshit.
Honest question, no hate.... but what makes you think she's not being real when she's grieving the loss of her Mum on the first birthday where she's a Mum herself?

She's as fake as Dolly Parton's Tits. I'm not sucked in by it, doesn't mean I can't have a modicum of compassion for the situation 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Goldfish as you rightly said

We can all go back and forth of if we agree on it or not, everyone will have their own point of view and opinions which is great.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it’s already been answered…tried to look back at this thread/previous and can’t find anything. What’s this to do with paparazzi and the hospital?

Her comments about not understanding love till you have a kid yourself etc... maybe that’s how YOU felt, it took having a baby for you to feel that way but doesn’t mean OTHER people can’t reach that “state” of love in other relationships. Admittedly it felt like an offhand comment so I’m not gonna get mad but reminds me of certain types of people who say crap like that. It’s the generalisation that gets me.

It’s a tough day for her, obviously having her own baby makes her feel connected to her mum. Would much rather see her like this than the fake stuff she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How I feel reading this thread lately 🤦🏼‍♀️

PETITION TO BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD CARBY BASHING DAYS where no one got offended 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I can definitely reassure you the last thing leading to teen pregnancy will be Elle Darby. Bit of a reach that

• Haha
Reactions: 21

The pics with the baby were sweet enough but one would have done, and then you get to the kissing one no one needs to see that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2 posts in 1 day 👀👀👀

Skeptical witch here but her mum post clearly upped engagement and I think that's why she's posting again on the same day

Reactions: 8
Surprise surprise Cary announced she’s had family photos done & Elle has to have a “family” photo picture on the same day & upload it
Edit - I get Elle had a newborn shoot first, but this was Carys’ turn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do they not own a lint roller thing, the dog hairs would drive me insane

Reactions: 7
Jesus lord have mercy angel boo sis’!!! What’s happened to the thread?
We all have every right to an opinion and we just have to let people have their say simple as that. If arc angel Elle posts something, people will criticise and analyse it all so let them do that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.