Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Yaz claiming that people make videos calling Eden out because they ‘know it’ll go viral’

hun, your sister’s own videos don’t even go viral, let alone one about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

tellmewhy

VIP Member
ebens lashes will give you a rash and little lloyd will be stoned on hash 🤣
I hope you don’t mind if I add to this but I’ve been trying to think of a title with the words lash and rash and I wanted to add ‘remember when she sucked a dick for cash’
Eden Harvz #39 Ebens lashes will give you a rash, remember when she sucked a dick for cash

• Haha
Reactions: 40

moomin456

I can't cope with how Yaz creams her pants over everything...the shed is not paradise, chai is not the most magical thing ever, you literally said it pissed on your child, you don't love everyone "SOOOO much"
You have gone to stay on an airbed in your sisters dressing up room and spent your morning cleaning their house because they are lazy slobs that don't get up before 12

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Romany

VIP Member
That establishment should be shut down for allowing a dog to be brought in. It’s providing medical procedures, has to be sterile. Dogs are not appropriate for that place nor is it safe for a dog either.

Reactions: 39

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion

Eden Harvz #39: Releases a Lash cos She’s Desperate for Cash, Eden’s Career Will be Gone in a Flash

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
You just know yaz has replied to that story EEDY DONT EXPLAIN YOURSELF PEOPLE WOULD DIE TO BE YOUR DOG

• Haha
Reactions: 37

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I love that in that live Freya was on the screen with eben and someone commented “Freya bringing in all the views” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

new thread name suggestion:

eben (whatever number #): Freya’s sister. Freya has another sister called…Jaz?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Gos_Sip Girl

Asked Yaz did she not feel bad missing her appointment in the current cost of living crisis! Instead of using this opportunity to take accountability for her actions, I got blocked 🙄 Of course her minions would come to her defence, but they'd be the very same people commenting on videos calling out other people for doing the same thing! She's no different, I'm sure Lee would be pissed if people just didn't turn up to their tattoo appointments so why does she think she's above everyone. Makes me so bloody angry how flippant she is.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
478CB243-198E-46D4-9E79-DE3CB9531A52.jpeg

I can safely say, Eben, that you have no need to be jealous. Nobody, absolutely nobody on this planet wants to steal this man from you.

• Sick
  • Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I don’t get how 3 people who don’t work, miss an appointment when they have fuck all else to do. No wonder yaz doesn’t take wolf to groups. How does Eden think she’s gonna manage her own child and taking them to important appts (she says she doesn’t want any but we all know she’s lying). Their whole lives revolve around their own needs, spending hours trowling make up onto their face and deciding what to wear. I’m calling it now when Eden has a baby, Lloyd will do most of the work until it reaches about 2 years old and is too big for Lloyd to carry about (cos it’ll be taller than him)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Asking Lloyd if it’s offending him going to Iceland because he’s a ‘fresh chef’

all he cooks is pasta, and he certainly doesn’t use fresh 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Gb1704

I’m sorry I know it’s not a Yaz thread, but yaz’s video about Christmas. Is she okay? How can someone preach about cost of living and buying unnecessary things when she is receiving parcel after parcel and posting haul after haul of a ridiculous amount of candles and she buys wolf a toy every time they go shopping as a ‘bribe’.

can you imagine her TikTok shop around Christmas ‘I won’t be buying unnecessary gifts, but I’ll encourage all of you to’

either she’s trying to be perceived as being in touch with her followers or she’s worried she won’t be able to keep up with other tiktokers come Christmas time. Regardless of her reasoning behind it, it’s completely transparent and contradictory of her normal behaviour.

• Heart

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Why is it that if people can see the bad in others that they are labelled jealous?
I’m not remotely jealous of her.
her outlook and views are not ones I aspire to share.
Her relationship is not one that I would want to be part of.
Her home is an overpriced shed that could be taken from her at the end of each rental term.
She has zero independence.
Her wealth is fleeting and over egged.
Her friendships are fake, or forced by blood.
Her confidence is born from the compliments of strangers, who are complimenting filters.
I know corpses with better social lives.
Her dog is a badly bred rat.

i’m good thanks.

• Heart