Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they late or was it that they wouldn’t let the little runt in…Chia not Lloyd!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can bet my left arse cheek she won’t bother gifting any of those clumpy spider legs to other creators either. Money hungry witch

Reactions: 7
You just know yaz has replied to that story EEDY DONT EXPLAIN YOURSELF PEOPLE WOULD DIE TO BE YOUR DOG

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can bet my left arse cheek she won’t bother gifting any of those clumpy spider legs to other creators either. Money hungry witch
I wouldn’t mind begging *she tries to gift some to Mitchell from made by Mitchell to try and get in his good books- or even Mikayla and then be like oh yeah but we can’t ship overseas

* this was supposed to say betting 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Grace’s podcast probably isn’t out because she’s still trying to edit it so Eben doesn’t look like a grade A bleep

Edit I totally thought it was Thursday today 🤣

Reactions: 13
my dog is my world but she is a pet, i have to leave her when i work, teabag looks sick of its life
exactly. my dog is my shadow but when i’m off to work or to shop or my hair appts, i leave him at home bc i have the brain capacity to understand he’s a dog who hasn’t got the same social battery as us and has to be alone for his sake (and sometimes mine!) to be healthy. i get eben loves chai but she seriously needs to understand that taking her everywhere will do her absolutely no good and she’ll start to get snappy and territorial around the kids/other family members

• Heart
Reactions: 5
These brands seriously need to do some background research on who they are paying to promote their products, wouldn’t dare catch me buying a deodorant/make up/clothes Yas has suggested, looks like she needs a good wash half the time, and don’t get me started when she suggests hair products.
Most of the items on tiktok shop are dodgy anyway, some girl said the olaplex was nothing like the real one but you could obviously fool a teenage girl into buying it.
Sick to death of all of them when people can just about afford a weekly shop, but need to stay around for Yas’ awkward forced holiday with mr happy and the lash release flop as this thread will be 🔥😂

Reactions: 16
Imagine having to justify yourselves this much 😭 they really do love reading here don’t they. Why do they blatantly lie too when they’ve told us another story about missing the appointment because of traffic already??
Do they both not realise they both said on their videos yesterday that "they" were late because of traffic 🙄 no doubt rocked up looking like wish's version of the matrix expecting to be seen to and been told that it was too late and they could only fit them in later in the day which didn't suit them. Ladies just own up to the fact that you are unprofessional and entitled nitwits!!

Reactions: 19
£300 on pjs 😂 more money than sense springs to mind. Honestly, how is little lad doing cheap meals for families and in the same breath they are spending £300 on pyjamas. No doubt they’ll be covered in food and make up in no time. I’ve never seen anyone with more delusions of grandeur than this freak show of a family 🙄. Also, nothing makes me happier than seeing how much these threads get under her skin 😂
How is she still claiming to be taking the dog everywhere because it needs to be desensitised? Isn’t it like 4 months old surely it’s used to the outside world by now😂

Reactions: 11
I can just imagine the conversation had there “right eben you take the chai issue and I’ll take the hair dresser one, that way they won’t know which one of us is reading tattle- give it a few days and they’ll be addressing the lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her engagement on her posts is getting even worse recently, shockingly low - it certainly doesn’t match up with her ego 😆

I also think the reason she has to take that poor little dog everywhere is she’s too far gone with the attachment/separation anxiety and it’ll just bark and cry constantly when left alone, neighbours must hate it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.