Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Why is yaz massively putting these shakes on now too? Honestly never used to be a thing with her but now on all her videos she’s shaking more than the dog
I noticed the shakes, she reckons it was from either from being an addict or caffeine! Personally I think she's full of shit, she makes out like she was a hardcore addict, but we all know that the extent of Yaz's drug addiction was a bag on a Friday night with her mates, she plays the ex drug addict card because that adds a little bit of interest to her otherwise dull as fuck personality!!! Yaz and Eden live the most boring lives I can imagine, literally all they do is hair, nails, shopping and out for food! If I had the money they had, I would be out all the time doing stuff, meeting people, seeing as much of the world as I could! If I had no responsibilities I would pack up and drift around Europe! What are their followers like I wonder, if they find Eden and Yaz interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here she goes again with the boob job comments 🙄 she's really got a bee in her bonnet about other people's tits hasn't she?
Screenshot_20221012-165706_TikTok.jpg

Also, Yas, it was me that posted those videos to tattle yesterday pointing out your sister's contradictory behaviour. My phone storage is great thanks and I hardly did it for clout when I'm on an anonymous account in a tattle thread 🤣

Stop sticking up for Eden everytime she fucks up, I can guarantee she'd drop you like a steaming sack of shit if the shoe was on the other massive foot.

• Heart
  • Haha

moomin456

Fuck a duck! Talk about having zero self awareness...so Eedy its ok for you to do eat with me's where you are just having an apple because you had a "big" lunch, or buying plus sized clothes because you like to feel swamped, or being over the moon someone said you were tiny.

You are toxic

The difference is that you are well aware who your following are and are still completely insensitive, whereas that waitress today was probably just confused because she thought you had more people coming

• Heart
Just about to post this. If my mum needs a hug then I hug her. I’m not like wait a second while I set my phone up.

And they do is eat and shop. It’s such a vapid life that they can’t sustain forever. I love seeing Eden wasting her money because TikTok won’t be around forever, newer influences will come along and her followers will grow up and move on anyway.
What a fucking weird thing to do. Film your mum being vulnerable and grieving for views. Reminds me of someone who filmed their desperately ill grandad in the back of an ambulance... oh wait, that was a Harvey sister too.

• Haha
  • Wow

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Cringing at her and Yaz making it super obvious something has happened with quotes and videos and going on about how great mummy is, then saying it’s private, literally just don’t mention anything ? You’re not the Kardashians

• Haha
“Advice from me and what I’ve done in this industry” hahaha oh do piss off Eden, you’ve done more harm for people with body issues and eating disorders than anyone I follow
Also referring the the eating disorder community as an INDUSTRY says all you need to know about how Eben views the people concerned - they earn her money.

• Angry

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Ive been blocked by yaz for calling out her sustainable deodorant which saves the planet whilst constantly ordering fast fashion.. truth hurts hun.

Reactions: 26
Come one Baz, we're counting on you to make Eden look like the idiot she is on this pod 🤞🏻

Also praying she's not allowed to bring her emotionl support gremlin (Lloyd, not earl) with her.

• Haha

owen2110

Lloyd is setting her website up apparently. Hope he gets someone to check his spelling & grammar this time 😅

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
“I’ve never heard of these brands” but it’s #ad (novel). Does that mean the ad is for selfridges, or the actual brands she’s never heard of.

And if an #ad SHE hasn’t paid £300 for them, as she says, surely 🙄
The ad was for the Brazilian bum bum cream I think.

also Eden, no - your dog doesn’t have a better life than me. It doesn’t even have a better life than my dog.
I don’t mean to brag, I really hate to be so crass, but my dog is capable of actually walking. And when I take him to new places and ‘desensitise’ him, he actually actively partakes in that by being on the floor and being allowed to sniff and explore. I don’t hold him 5 foot in the air like yours is. 4 foot if it’s Lloyd holding it.

she can’t even be arsed to follow basic safety procedures when it comes to her - that dog is constantly travelling in the car on her lap. Dogs legally need to be attached to a seatbelt.

i wonder why she shared that on insta when her following is relatively small compared to tik tok?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pizzaslut

VIP Member
So Eden can crack jokes on live about cancer/ chemo but when it impacts her personal family life it’s the end of the world

Life doesn’t work like that hun xx

• Heart

Gb1704

£300 on pjs 😂 more money than sense springs to mind. Honestly, how is little lad doing cheap meals for families and in the same breath they are spending £300 on pyjamas. No doubt they’ll be covered in food and make up in no time. I’ve never seen anyone with more delusions of grandeur than this freak show of a family 🙄. Also, nothing makes me happier than seeing how much these threads get under her skin 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Eurgh
I've been an aesthetics practitioner for 3 years. They are overfilled majorly & need a dissolve.
The fact this practitioner has filled them more gives the industry a bad name 🤦‍♀️

tatteredxo

Well yaz is posting everything in black and white, so assuming that's her being sad but still posting

• Haha