Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the Yaz and Lee drama in France? Notice Lee hasn't been to Kent once since it all happened? 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 32
She’s trying to find a problem that isn’t there in order to seem relatable. Me and my husband went for tapas and the waiter said to us ‘that’s a lot of food you have ordered for 2’ like it’s okay to warn people that it’s a lot. Also her experience in this industry? Profiting off those suffering with eating disorders and loneliness. She really thought she did something with that video.
yes!!! We went to a tapas place once and we were so frustrated because the staff would not comment on whether or not we had enough dishes - spoiler alert : we did not!
A garden centre is such a random place to go for lunch if you want that kind of thing. I’m all for ordering something for the table, but not at a bloody garden centre!

Reactions: 6
Thing is the employee could’ve just been a young girl joking about, it’s really not that big of a deal, I would’ve laughed with them and said yeah I’m hungry or I’m a fattie (I do understand it could trigger some people though) She’s just needing the content and views so is creating a ‘problem’ and bringing people who really do suffer to her video to say how shocking it is.
Unfortunately I’ve got an ED but that doesn’t mean to say I’d be upset or offended. Id probably be more aware of myself and conscious but that’s not the girls fault, there’s no malice behind it and she wouldn’t know anyone even had an ED. It’s an honest mistake and too often we have too high an expectation of service staff.

also it annoys the duck out of me that she tries to profit off people with genuine disorders

edit: hope the ‘waitress’ is on tik tok 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Perhaps this workshy clown should put her phone down for a bit and do a shift serving customers for 8 hours a day on probably not much more than minimum wage.
Then let’s see how she likes it if a customer completely blows things out of proportion over something so minor.

Reactions: 10
I think she needs to learn that other people are not responsible for your triggers. Unfortunately, there are a million things that could set someone off and we cannot sensor everything that is said or done, we are human and it’s not healthy to have to consider every little thing that you could say that might upset anyone. That poor waitress, imagine she now gets a bollocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
duck a duck! Talk about having zero self awareness...so Eedy its ok for you to do eat with me's where you are just having an apple because you had a "big" lunch, or buying plus sized clothes because you like to feel swamped, or being over the moon someone said you were tiny.

You are toxic

The difference is that you are well aware who your following are and are still completely insensitive, whereas that waitress today was probably just confused because she thought you had more people coming

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just about to post this. If my mum needs a hug then I hug her. I’m not like wait a second while I set my phone up.

And they do is eat and shop. It’s such a vapid life that they can’t sustain forever. I love seeing Eden wasting her money because TikTok won’t be around forever, newer influences will come along and her followers will grow up and move on anyway.
horribly unflattering view!

Reactions: 6
She said she didn't want to complain because other than that the waitress was lovely... well if that's the case then give her the benefit of the doubt and think maybe she didn't mean it in an offensive way? She's probably been on her feet all day working a demanding low paying job and maybe she's tired and it just came out wrong?

I doubt it even happened and that's why she hasn't complained.

Reactions: 21
Also, to add about this waitress story. I don't think it's unreasonable for her to ask if more people will be joining when you order two extra main meals. She needs to check if there's enough seating and cutlery for everyone. She's just doing her bleeping job.

Yeah but she’s got rent to pay now. Dropped her prices 😂
Cost of living crisis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The hat was too big for LL, so she’s keeping it for herself & getting him the SMALLER SIZE! it’s time the booster pic popped up again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately I’ve got an ED but that doesn’t mean to say I’d be upset or offended. Id probably be more aware of myself and conscious but that’s not the girls fault, there’s no malice behind it and she wouldn’t know anyone even had an ED. It’s an honest mistake and too often we have too high an expectation of service staff.

also it annoys the duck out of me that she tries to profit off people with genuine disorders

edit: hope the ‘waitress’ is on tik tok 🙃
This is kinda similar I think
So trigger warning

I seen a video where a waitress accidentally gave a customer a menu with calories on when she asked for one without, it was a genuine accident, the waitress was trying to de-esculate the situation but the customer was just screaming at her. I understand it can be triggering but at the end of the day it was a genuine accident.

The waitress with Eben was probably only making a light hearted joke, just a lil bit of sarcasm and now if that comment is true that waitress might be fired because of it. If she was unproblematic then I can understand but the amount of triggering stuff she have said, I feel like she hasn't got the right to say that, if you get me?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She said she didn't want to complain because other than that the waitress was lovely... well if that's the case then give her the benefit of the doubt and think maybe she didn't mean it in an offensive way? She's probably been on her feet all day working a demanding low paying job and maybe she's tired and it just came out wrong?

I doubt it even happened and that's why she hasn't complained.
Eden complaining someone said something wrong? Thats like Trump complaining about someone being misogynistic. Get a bleeping clue you hypocritical dick.

Also I don’t think people should be encouraged others to mindlessly shovel food down their throats. Binge and overeating is still a disorder.

On a completely different topic she bought the Vertically Challenged Goblin a hat from the adult section that didn’t fit his pea head but fit her. Eedy just fyi - bonus it’s actually cheaper to shop in the kids section.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she doesn’t want to make a complaint because the waitress was lovely!! Make it make sense! Eban has been bleeping around with the internet long enough to know exactly what was gonna happen! People will find out the details then harass the girl or the restaurant!!!! I honestly wish someone would fill that fat bleeping gob of hers!!! I’m literally only hanging around now to see her downfall!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.