Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this video on my fyp, a woman has bought Eden's lashes and they're absolutely awful unless you're wearing them to do drag makeup 🤣 she put different natural looking lashes on and they look sooo much better than Eden's 😳 tbf to Eden this woman has hooded eyes so they drown out her eyelids and look ridiculous but I don't think many people could pull those lashes off tbh 😬
I have never worn false lashes but even I can see that lady has not trimmed them plus has the lash on the wrong side.
Unless this was a PR gift (that I cannot imagine Eben would ever deign to give away) I smell bull sheeeet on this vid ☹

Reactions: 1
Why is she trying so desperately to be Anna Paul, she’ll never achieve that.

Reactions: 12
I have never worn false lashes but even I can see that lady has not trimmed them plus has the lash on the wrong side.
Unless this was a PR gift (that I cannot imagine Eben would ever deign to give away) I smell bull sheeeet on this vid ☹
They aren't Eben's new "creations" They are just lashes that she wore the other day on her live, the lady has put which ones they are in the comments

Reactions: 7
No stop it, I screen shot this too. Little legs wearing SUNGLASSES IN SELFRIDGES!!! Who do they think they are 😂😂😂😂 they really think people will think they are prestige, little do they know he’s a grown man without a job wearing his gfs fake platform shoes. Also you can see in the clip where Yaz films them Eben looks sooo annoyed again. She defo gets annoyed at Yaz filming it’s so weird. Like she’s secretly jealous she’s filming
Sunglasses and a bleeping toothpick in his mouth 🤣 the man's the biggest ick I've ever seen.

It also makes me laugh that little lad is always stomping round in his big frankenstein boots and designer/high end brand clothes and Eden's wearing plt and shein.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sunglasses and a bleeping toothpick in his mouth 🤣 the man's the biggest ick I've ever seen.

It also makes me laugh that little lad is always stomping round in his big frankenstein boots and designer/high end brand clothes and Eden's wearing plt and shein.
Noooo he does NOT have a toothpick in his mouth!! The women's glasses inside are bad enough!

I am never going to be able to get sexually aroused again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but look how pretty this packaging is compared to ebens
That's my friends brand and she literally puts so much hard work into these. She deserves all the success she gets from them but eben, deserves nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Asked Yaz did she not feel bad missing her appointment in the current cost of living crisis! Instead of using this opportunity to take accountability for her actions, I got blocked 🙄 Of course her minions would come to her defence, but they'd be the very same people commenting on videos calling out other people for doing the same thing! She's no different, I'm sure Lee would be pissed if people just didn't turn up to their tattoo appointments so why does she think she's above everyone. Makes me so bloody angry how flippant she is.

Reactions: 34
I don’t get how 3 people who don’t work, miss an appointment when they have duck all else to do. No wonder yaz doesn’t take wolf to groups. How does Eden think she’s gonna manage her own child and taking them to important appts (she says she doesn’t want any but we all know she’s lying). Their whole lives revolve around their own needs, spending hours trowling make up onto their face and deciding what to wear. I’m calling it now when Eden has a baby, Lloyd will do most of the work until it reaches about 2 years old and is too big for Lloyd to carry about (cos it’ll be taller than him)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Asked Yaz did she not feel bad missing her appointment in the current cost of living crisis! Instead of using this opportunity to take accountability for her actions, I got blocked 🙄 Of course her minions would come to her defence, but they'd be the very same people commenting on videos calling out other people for doing the same thing! She's no different, I'm sure Lee would be pissed if people just didn't turn up to their tattoo appointments so why does she think she's above everyone. Makes me so bloody angry how flippant she is.
the hype they created for it on live too like it was a best deal ever. 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, surely Freya was pissed off. She had to babysit for their appt and then they buggered of and stuffed their faces whilst she’s babysitting 3 kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They are literally the most unprofessional people! How did any of them work in the real world?! The appointment wasn't even early 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.